After last night, I'm safer without you. Look at me. Look at this.
昨晚到现在 没有你们我一样很安全 看着我 看看
What the fuck good are you, huh?
好的不得了
Get out of here.
滚
Never forget a pussy's face, you remember that.
我不会忘了你们的逼脸的
I'll do it myself.
我自己解决
Do it myself. You want it done right!
我自己解决 你要想干得好
You got to do it yourself!
就得亲自动手
It's the American way!
这就是美式作风
Yes? Did your friends make it to town?
喂 你的朋友来了吗
Oh, yeah. Last night, baby.
来了 昨晚就来了
Good. Now, did you tell them it was Porter took that payroll?
你有说波特抢走他们的钱吗
I did. And they want retribution.
说了 而且他们要报仇了
All right. All right. Here's what we do.
很好 就这么办吧
Oh, shit.
糟糕
Shit.
该死
Next time, Porter.
下次你死定了
Looks like Porter's made some new friends.
看来波特交了新朋友
Easy, mister. I'm okay. I don't want to press charges.
小心点 我没事 我不告他们
Who were they, pal? I don't know. I don't know.
他们是谁 不晓得 没关系
All right. I don't wanna... Oh, it's you guys.
我很好 我不想 原来是你们
Our buddy Stegman says you got a line on a load of cash there, Porter.
史泰曼说你能弄到一大笔钱
250 grand, to be exact.
整整二十五万
70.
七万
Come on, man. Get off of me. All right, all right, all right.
拜托 老兄 别碰我 好的 好的
What do you take us for, huh? ldiots?
你把我们当白♥痴♥吗
Nobody'd go through all this shit for 70 grand.
没有人会为了七万这么做
We don't like trouble, buddy.
我们不喜欢麻烦 伙计
You look like a whole bunch of trouble to us.
但你是个大♥麻♥烦
We found a dead girl full of heroin.
有具女尸吸食海♥洛♥因♥
There were signs of a struggle,
现场有争斗的痕迹
and the coroner's not so sure it was an OD.
验尸官不确定是吸毒过量致死
We got a witness, though.
有个目击证人
A guy with only one nostril. Remember him?
只剩一个鼻孔 记得他吗
Yeah.
嗯
Hey, don't worry, Porter. We're gonna give you immunity.
别怕 波特 我们会罩你
Room to operate, "Get Out of Jail Free" card.
让你作案 不怕坐牢
All you got to do is get the money.
你只要把钱给我们
Oh, we can't help you, though.
我们不能帮忙
lt'd be against the law. You understand, Porter?
那是犯法的 懂了吗 波特
It's my money. Wrong, Porter.
那是我的钱 错了 波特
Fuck!
操
It's our money, Porter. Me and my partner's money.
那是我们的钱 我和我伙伴的
You be a good boy, we'll give you a piece.
你乖乖听话就能分一份
It will be easy, Porter.
很容易的 波特
You got it?
懂不懂
Yeah, he's got it. You understand?
他懂啦 懂吗
You take it easy, huh? We'll be in touch.
保重 再联络
Sure, thanks.
好 谢了
Fuck.
蠢蛋
Jesus Christ, Porter, you need to see a doctor.
天啊 你得去看医生
Yeah.
是
It's gonna sting. Just clean it up, all right?
会有点痛 尽管清洗伤口 好吗
You hold it there. Yeah, right.
按住 好 没问题
I'll do it.
让我来
Tell me something, Porter.
告诉我 波特
When did you decide to leave? Was it that night we slept together?
你在我们上♥床♥那晚决定走的吗
No.
不是
It was the next day when I had to drive you to work.
是在隔天开车送你的路上
You could have asked me to quit.
你可以叫我不干
You could have asked me to drive you somewhere else.
你也可以叫我送你到别处
Thanks.
谢了
Does it fit? Oh, yeah.
合身吗 当然
Like it was made for me.
好像是量身订做的
lt'll look great in your casket.
穿着进棺材很帅
You know what I think?
你知道吗
I think that all those stories about you being dead were true.
我觉得你死的谣言是真的
You're just too thick-headed to admit it.
你只是不肯承认
Porter. God, I missed you.
波特 我好想你
I missed you.
我好想你
Don't talk. Don't. Oh, no, l...
别说话 不 我
I can't. I got...
不行 我有
Stuff to do. I got...
事情要做
Porter.
波特
Where is he?
他人呢
Porter. Where is he?
波特在哪儿
He's in the bedroom.
他在卧室
Is he hurt bad?
他伤得重吗
The doctor should be here any minute.
医生马上就到
No. That's bullshit.
胡说八道
Porter, here I come, pally.
我来了 老友
Porter!
波特
Goddamn!
该死
Get in there!
给我过来
Where is he? He's gone!
他人呢 他走了
He's gone. He's gone.
他走了 他走了
Gone, huh?
走了吗
I know you. You're that whore from the picture.
我认得你 你是照片上的妓♥女♥
Yeah.
没错
How do you know him?
你怎么会认识他
He used to drive me.
他以前替我开车
I'm driving you now, honey.
我现在要替你开♥苞♥
You know what you are? Educate me.
你知道你是什么吗 告诉我呀
Okay.
好
An ugly pig who beats up women on account he can't get it up
你是专门打女人的臭猪
'cause he's too terrified of his own fucking shadow!
你的胆量跟那话儿一样小
ls that right? Yep!
是吗 是
ls that right? Yeah.
是吗 是
Then I guess you must be the lucky girl.
我猜你今天一定很走运
Sweetie, I am gonna fuck you six ways from Sunday.
我要把你操得不成人形
Jesus.
天
Forgot my cigarettes.
我忘了拿香烟
Shit.
妈的
All right, Val.
那么 瓦尔
This syndicate, or outfit or whatever the hell you call it,
这个黑道组织 无所谓叫啥了
it's got a head man, right?
一定有个头儿 是吧
Who is it?
是谁
They'll kill me, Porter.
他们会宰了我 波特
What do you think I'm gonna do to you? Worry about me.
你以为我不敢杀你吗 现实点
Goddamn!
该死
Names. Come on.
说出名字 快点
Fairfax and Carter.
斐法斯和卡特
Fairfax and Carter. They run the whole city.
斐法斯和卡特在这里是老大
Fairfax and Carter.
斐法斯和卡特
Where do I find them?
他们在哪里
Fairfax isn't in town right now.
斐法斯现在不在城里
What about Carter? Where is he? Is he in town?
卡特呢 他在吗 在哪里
Porter, it won't do you any good.
找他也没有用
They're gonna... Jesus! You...
他们会 天 你
Frederick Carter lnvestments. 120 Commerce Avenue.
弗里德里克卡特投资公♥司♥ 商业大道120号♥
Hey, thanks. There they are.
谢了 就这样
All right. All right!
好吧 好吧
I'll help you out.
我愿意帮你
You're fucking nuts going up against the outfit for 70 grand,
你是个疯子 为了七万甘愿卯上黑道
but I'm gonna help you out. Yeah?
不过我帮你 哦
Here. Keep talking.
来 继续说
Thanks. l...
谢了 我
I can get you in there. Place is tighter than a drum.
那里防守严密 我带你进去
How many guys in there? But, well...
有几名守卫 不过 呃
It's tighter than hell.
多得数不完
They got only one guy on the outside, though,
外面只有一个
电影精选列表