You got an address?
你有地址吗
We're friends, right?
我们是朋友 对吧
I mean, we used to be.
至少以前是
But I'm an employee, too,
我现在也是黑道手下
and I don't think the outfit would like me telling you
我想他们不喜欢我告诉你
where the hotel was, would they?
旅馆在哪里
No. What do you think I'm gonna do? How strong are you, Porter?
肯定 你认为我会干嘛 你有多强悍 波特
Personally, I think you are the strongest man I have ever met.
我认为你是世上最强悍的人
But I wonder if it's enough.
不过这还不够
For what?
为什么
If I know you, you want this Resnick guy for something he won't like.
你一定是想找他麻烦
Yeah, I'm gonna kill him.
对 我要杀他
That's something he won't like.
他不会喜欢的
What if something goes wrong, and they grab you
要是你没干好被抓到
and they ask you where you found out about the hotel?
他们问你消息是谁说的
Why are we even talking about this? You know I wouldn't turn you in.
这个你不用担心 我不会把你招出来
I wouldn't talk about who told me what.
我不会招出来是谁说的
But what if they ask you hard?
如果他们会对你严刑拷打呢
I'll tell them it was a cab dispatcher named Stegman.
我就说是计程车行的史泰曼
The Oakwood Arms, Union and 1 7th.
橡木旅馆 联合街和十七街路口
All this time, you don't even pretend to ask how I've been.
直到现在 你都故意没问我的情况
You need any cash or anything?
现金还是其他的
Get yourself killed, prick. I ought to tell him you're coming.
你去死吧 混♥蛋♥ 我会跟他说你来的
Hi, Val.
你好 瓦尔
Where's my money?
钱呢
No, it's not there. I took your gun. It's back here.
不在那儿 你的枪在这儿
You look like a pro.
你看起来像个男妓
You keep your mouth shut, and you'll walk out of here.
你乖乖闭嘴 就能活着走出去
My 70 grand, I want it.
我的七万 我要讨回
I don't have it right now.
已经不在我这里
Where is it?
在哪里
I gave all $130,000 to the outfit. I gave it all to them.
我把十三万都给了黑道
Well, tell them you gave them money that doesn't belong to you,
跟他们说那不是你的钱
and get it back.
去要回来
Now, Porter, I can't do that. I mean, you don't know these...
办不到 波特 你不知道这些人
You're gonna kill me whether I get the money or not.
不管怎样你都会杀我
All right, I'll get it. I'll get it. I'll get the money.
好吧 我去拿钱
Just give me a few days, all right?
给我几天的时间 好不好
What the fuck are you doing?
你在干嘛
Noon. Tomorrow. Say it.
明天中午 快答应
All right.
好吧
You know, this may sound crazy, Porter, but no hard feelings, huh?
拜托你 波特原谅我吧 我是不得已的 你应该了解
I did what I had to do. You could appreciate that.
你会感激我所做的
Yeah, I appreciate that, you son of a bitch.
我能够了解 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
No, no, no. Don't.
不 不 别
Please. Allow me.
请 让我来
Jesus. God.
天啊 上帝
God.
上帝
You bitch!
臭婊♥子♥
Let her work.
让她干活
Me love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
Me love you long time.
我要好好地玩你
Wait up, hon. Wait.
不 等一下
Tomorrow. Noon.
明天 中午
You and the money, be at the corner of 7th and Franklin at the pay phone.
你把钱带到第七街和富兰克林街口
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Where'd you get this?
这是哪儿来的
Some hooker had it on her shelf.
一个妓♥女♥的架子上
I recognized you. I swiped it in case I could use it.
我认出你 所以偷偷拿走
Did you hurt her?
你有打她吗
The hooker, did you hurt her?
你有打那妓♥女♥吗
What does that have to do with anything?
什么跟什么吗
I've got a few minutes.
我有几分钟空档
So go boil an egg.
去煮蛋吧
Can I help you?
需要效劳吗
Val Resnick. I got an appointment with Mr. Carter.
瓦尔雷斯尼克 我和卡特先生约好了
Yes.
好的
Turn around, please.
转过身去
Listen, sweetie, you don't have to do that.
听着 伙计 你没必要这么干
Turn around.
转身
Thank you.
谢谢
Very nice. You like that?
很好 你喜欢吗
It's down there. Yes.
下面 是的
This isn't how Mr. Carter likes his visitors.
这么说你来者不善啊
I know.
我知道
It's just I'm in a little bit of trouble right now.
我是惹上麻烦了才这样
Yes, Mr. Carter thinks so, too.
是的 卡特先生也这么认为
This way, please.
这边请
Philip tells me you have a problem you need help with.
菲利浦说你惹上麻烦需要帮忙
Yes, sir.
是的 老大
Is it your problem who breached our security last night at the Oakwood?
就是昨晚闯进旅馆的家伙
Yes, sir.
是的 老大
Then he breaks into my apartment...
他闯进我房♥间
There's three ways that we can handle this.
我们有3个方法可以搞定这事
One, we can help you.
一 我们可以帮你
Two, we can allow you to help yourself.
二 我们让你自生自灭
And three, we can have you replaced.
三呢 我们把你做掉
We have an investment in you, Resnick.
我们在你身上做了投资 雷斯尼克
So assisting you would be, in a way, protecting our investment.
所以帮你可以说是保护投资
And that is always good business policy.
这一向是我们最好的政策
Yes, sir. Yes, sir, Mr. Carter. Thank you, sir. You won't regret it.
是的 老大 卡特先生 谢谢你 你不会后悔的
Now,
现在
according to Philip, a man has come to town to kill you?
菲利浦说有人想杀你
Yes, sir.
是的 老大
And you say that he's alone and that he's a professional robber.
据你说他是个职业抢匪 只有一个人
Is that correct?
是不是
Yes, sir. He does payroll jobs, banks, you know, stuff like that.
是的 他抢薪水和银行 天生坏胚子
What's his name? Porter.
他叫什么 波特
Well, what's his first name?
呃 名字是什么
You know, I don't know it.
这个我不知道
He never called himself anything but Porter.
他自称波特外没别的名字了
Where did you get the $130,000?
那十三万是哪儿来的
That's why this man has come to town, huh?
他为这笔钱来城里找你
The $130,000 that you paid us back?
为了你还我们的十三万
Yes, sir, but only $70,000 of it was his.
是的 老大 只有七万是他的
Well, we never asked you where you got the money.
又没问你钱的来路
It was none of our business.
这与我们无关
But now it appears it has become our business.
不过现在似乎与我们有关了
Here's his file, Mr. Carter.
他的档案 卡特老大
Do you understand your value to the organization, Resnick?
你知道你对组织的用处吗 雷斯尼克
You're a sadist. You lack compunction. That comes in handy.
你丧尽天良 这迟早有用
But now you've allowed an area of your personal life
不过现在你却让个人的私事
to become a danger to us.
危害到组织
A man in our organization needs to be tough and self-reliant.
我们要的是坚强独♥立♥的手下
Were you to handle this problem on your own,
如果你能自己解决问题
there would be no doubt
毫无疑问地
that you're the kind of man we want.
你就符合我们的要求
I want to.
我想解决问题
I want to handle it myself, Mr. Carter. Great.
我要自己处理 卡特老大 太好了
Until the matter is handled,
在事情没结束之前
I want you to move out of the Oakwood Arms.
我要你先搬出橡木旅馆
But I don't have a place...
可是我没地方
I don't want any more unpleasantness at the hotel.
我不能再让旅馆出事
Yes, sir.
是的 老大
That's it. Val's in the doghouse, Spider.
瓦尔丢尽了颜面 斯派德
I'll fill you in on the way.
我建议我们另谋他路
He loves me. Let's go.
他喜欢我 我们走吧
He doesn't love you, Val.
他不顶你 瓦尔
Sorry. We've been reassigned.
对不起 我们另有任务
Go ahead.
无所谓
电影精选列表