Send her up. What's the problem? Hey, Val, it's Haskell.
叫她上来 搞什么 瓦尔 我是哈斯卡
Sorry to be calling you at home, but I thought...
抱歉打扰你 不过我想
Don't be sorry, sweetie. Just don't call.
别道歉 不要烦我
Well, I thought it might be important.
我想 这应该是大事
I got a call from a cab guy out in the south end.
南区计程车行的小子来电
What is it? Well, it's this guy, Stegman.
什么事 史泰曼那小子
Shit. Hold on a second.
可恶 等一下
On your knees, bitch. I want satisfaction.
跪下来 婊♥子♥ 我要好好教训你
I'm on the phone, Pearl.
我在讲电♥话♥ 珀尔
That's Mistress Pearl, you piece of dog shit.
叫我珀尔夫人 臭狗屎
I'm on the fucking phone!
我正在讲电♥话♥
Make it quick, huh?
有屁快放
So, anyhow, this guy Stegman called. He sounded all nervous.
史泰曼打电♥话♥来 他很紧张
Sounded like something scared the shit out of him.
听上去吓得屁滚尿流
He said he had to talk to you. I said I'd see what I could do, Val.
他想找你 我说我会安排
Y eah? Did he tell you what it was about?
他没说是什么事
He said to tell you Lynn was dead.
他说林恩死了
He said some guy came around talking mean and wanted you.
他说有个家伙放话要找你
And that's all he said. I thought you ought to know.
他没说别的 我只想让你知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you did right. I wanna talk to that son of a bitch.
做得好 我会去找那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Who, Stegman?
谁 史泰曼吗
No, President Nixon. Of course Stegman.
还尼克森总统吗 当然是史泰曼
T ell him Varrick's by the bridge.
叫他到桥下的瓦里克酒吧等我
Make it...
这样吧
Make it 20 minutes, huh?
二十分钟后 知道吗
Steggie. Hey, Val.
史泰曼 瓦尔
You know, I tried to call you,
你知道 我一直想和你联♥系♥
but you must have changed your number again. 'Cause I got nothing.
不过你好像换了号♥码了 我找不到你
I never gave you my original number, Steg.
我从来没有给你过我的固定电♥话♥ 史泰曼
What did this guy look like?
那个家伙长什么样
Well, he had, like, dark hair, blue eyes.
嗯 他有黑头发 蓝眼睛
He was like a real Cro-Magnon-looking bastard.
长的象克鲁马努人一样发育不全
Well, if Lynn's dead, maybe he did us a favor, huh?
那么 林恩死了 就有人来找事 是吧
I know what you mean, except I'm out like a grand a month, you know?
我知道你什么意思 我不是希罕这一千块钱
Well, maybe we can work something out.
是啊我们可以协商解决
Did you get a name?
你有那人的名字吗
He said his name was Porter.
他说他叫波特
He said he was there for Porter? No. No, he said he was Porter.
他说他为了波特而来 不 不是 他说他叫波特
Yeah. I'll tell you something.
我要跟你老实说
I wouldn't want that guy after me, either. I know how you must feel.
我不想让那家伙盯着我 你要理解我
What am l, a nobody?
我是谁 无名氏吗
No. I've got friends.
不是 我有手下
All I have to do is point.
只要我吩咐一声
I pick up a phone, say his name, and he's a dead man.
拿起电♥话♥ 说出他的名字 他就死定了
And this time he stays dead!
这次他活不了
All right, Val, try to keep it down. All right?
好好 瓦尔 冷静 好吗
It's okay.
别激动
What did he say about me? He just... Nothing.
他提到我什么 没什么
He just said you owed him money. Not why? Nothing else?
他说你欠他钱 没说别的吗
Nothing.
没有
Why? How much you owe him? None of your goddamn business.
怎么 你欠他多少 不关你的屁事
Well, I just, you know...
呃 我想
I got the feeling he'd like to kill you, that's all.
我只是觉得他想杀你
Oh, Christ.
天啊
Porter.
波特
What?
什么
What did you tell him?
你跟他都说了什么
Nothing. What could I tell him?
没有 我能说什么
You tell him about the money? The heroin?
你告诉他 那笔钱 海♥洛♥因♥
He had it with him.
都在他手上
I just... I told him I delivered it.
我只说货是我送的
You didn't tell him nothing else? I don't know nothing else.
没说别的吗 我什么也不知道
Nah. You gave him something.
不 你跟他说什么了
A name, maybe. Someone who knows where to find me.
你一定招出名字让他来找我
I swear, Val, on my mother... Hey, fuck your mother!
我向我老母发誓 去你老母
Hey, that's not nice. Now, why don't you try to take it easy?
骂人就不好了 冷静点
What the fuck you looking at? Take it easy.
看什么看 冷静
Val, don't. Come on. Not again. Don't do that.
瓦尔别这样 不要闹事了
What the fuck you looking at? No, Val, no. Come on. Not again.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看 瓦尔 拜托你 别闹事
What the fuck are you looking at? Val, come on, don't. Not again.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看 瓦尔 拜托你 别闹事
Come on, just forget it. ls there some trouble here?
快点住手 有问题吗
No, you know what? We're... We're just... We're leaving.
没有 你知道 呃 我们正要走
We're leaving.
马上走
You know what, Val? This one's on me, okay?
这样吧 瓦尔 我请客
You see me reaching for my fucking wallet?
难道要我掏钱请客吗
No.
不
Hey, pal, is there a Michael here? That's him over yonder.
老兄 迈克尔在吗 他在那里
Michael.
迈克尔
I'm told you're the man to see about expensive horizontal refreshment.
听说你认识高级应♥召♥女郎
I'm looking for a girl named Rosie.
我在找一位叫萝丝的女孩
Prostitution is illegal, and you're speaking Greek.
召♥妓♥是违法的 你说什么我不懂
Usually these matters are conducted with more discretion.
这种事通常要低调一点
Be discreet now.
这样够低调吗
What was her name again? Rosie.
她叫什么 萝丝
And who should I say is looking for her?
谁要找她
Just call her.
打给她就是了
Rosie? Yeah.
萝丝 是我
Give me the phone.
电♥话♥给我
Here.
拿着
Take care of that.
拿好你的钱
Rosie. Who the hell is this?
萝丝 你是什么人
Porter. Try again, honey. Porter's dead.
波特 少来 波特死了
I used to drive for you, provide a safe work environment.
我以前是你的司机兼保镖
Porter?
波特
Yeah.
嗯
Hi.
嗨
Come on. Come in.
快进来
You look pretty good for a dead guy.
你这死人气色挺好的
How'd you hear about it? People who know were talking.
你怎么听说的 有人在放话
Plus, I heard your wife was back in town alone.
我也听说你老婆也自己回来了
She's dead.
她死了
I'm sorry, Porter.
很遗憾 波特
Why?
为什么
Jesus. Surly Porter. You're the same as ever, aren't you?
天啊 你还是没变 你还是一样冷酷无情
This doesn't look like you.
这不像你的作风
Yeah, well, people change.
人都会改变
Stay. It's okay, baby. It's okay.
不要动 没关系
Come on, sweetheart. It's okay.
没关系 宝贝 好的
Meet the nastiest damn dog who ever lived.
这是世上最悍的狗
What's his name? Porter.
叫什么 波特
He took your job after you left.
你走后 它负责保护我
He's just as tough, but he won't leave me, will you, baby?
跟你一样狠 只是不会离开我
I need a favor.
我要你帮忙
A favor?
帮忙
Maybe you're not the same as ever.
也许你真的变了
I'm looking for a syndicate boy.
我找地下组织的人
It's the outfit, baby. We don't say syndicate anymore.
那是黑道 已没人说地下组织
Well, you know what I mean. Whatever the hell you call it.
你知道我什么意思 随你怎么说
Don't get touchy, Porter. What's his name?
别生气 波特 他叫什么
Val Resnick.
瓦尔雷斯尼克
Oh, that son of a bitch.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的
You know him? Yeah.
你认识他 没错
I met up with him once a few years ago.
几年前见过面
He can't use Star Service anymore because he beats up all the girls.
他喜欢毒打应♥召♥女郎
He almost killed one.
差点打死一个
You?
就是你
Does it matter? You quit looking after me, remember?
重要吗 你丢下我不管
Would you happen to have a line on where he might be?
你知道他在哪儿吗
I suppose he's at the hotel. Which one?
我想他住在旅馆吧 哪一家
The outfit hotel. They're all there.
黑道住的旅馆 他们都住那
电影精选列表