Braka!
布拉卡!
Come back here a minute, let's talk about this.
回来一会儿,我们谈谈这个。
I'll tell them anyone can walk
我会告诉他们任何人都能走路
and follow us, that's all.
跟着我们,就这样。
Marko, you know damn well not even half of 'em can walk.
马尔科,你♥他♥妈♥的很清楚,他们连一半都不会走路。
I'm not leaving 'em to the Germans.
我不会把它们留给德国人。
What are you going to do, shoot 'em?
你要怎么做,开枪打他们?
We can't carry 'em.
我们抬不动。
Alright, I'll leave them some
好吧,我给他们留点
hand grenades, they can make up their own minds.
手榴弹,他们可以自己决定。
See you in the hills.
山上见。
See you in the hills.
山上见。
Our reconnaissance has had some contact with them, sir.
我们的侦察队已经和他们取得了一些联♥系♥,长官。
They're pulling back, through the pass.
他们正在撤退,穿过山口。
To hell with them, we'll wait until
让他们见鬼去吧,我们要等到
they come down, to cross the river.
他们下来过河。
But that could be months, sir.
但那可能要几个月,先生。
[Soldier] The ski patrol is ready, sir.
[士兵]滑雪巡逻队准备好了,长官。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
A word of advice, Kohler, harass but don't attack.
一句忠告,科勒,骚扰但不要攻击。
Don't make it a personal vendetta.
别把它当成个人恩怨。
Yes sir. Good.
是的,先生。很好。
Colonel Hoffman, sir.
霍夫曼上校,长官。
Yeah?
是吗?
Yeah, okay.
是的,好的。
Well for myself, I hate the cold.
对我自己来说,我讨厌寒冷。
I prefer a hot supper, and a nice fire.
我喜欢一顿热腾腾的晚餐,和一堆好火。
Alright, I think you can handle it.
好吧,我想你能应付。
I assure you, my Panzers will be waiting for you.
我向你保证,我的装甲部队会等你的。
We will take no prisoners, not one partisan
我们不会俘虏任何一个党派
will cross that river into the Bosnia forest.
会穿过那条河进入波斯尼亚森林。
(suspenseful music)
(悬疑音乐)
These peasants, God damn them.
这些农民,该死的。
Who is teaching these peasants to fight?
谁在教这些农民打仗?
Let's go.
走吧。
(gun firing)
(枪声)
(soldiers whistling)
(士兵吹口哨)
(pensive music)
(沉思的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
(悬疑音乐)
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(slow, somber music)
(缓慢、阴沉的音乐)
Alright, Marko. Let's get them!
好吧,马尔科。让我们抓住他们!
Ski troops, down, down!
滑雪队,趴下,趴下!
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(somber organ music)
(阴沉的风琴音乐)
Cover him up.
把他藏起来。
(slow, somber music)
(缓慢、阴沉的音乐)
Alright, move it out.
好的,把它搬出去。
I just found Braka, he's dead.
我刚找到布拉卡,他死了。
Listen, we're moving out, let's go.
听着,我们要搬走了,走吧。
(slow, somber music)
(缓慢、阴沉的音乐)
[Anna] Marko, wait for me!
[安娜]马尔科,等我!
Anna.
安娜。
I've been fighting with myself whether
我一直在和自己斗争
to tell you or not, but I know I should.
告诉你与否,但我知道我应该告诉你。
The German, Kohler, he's dead.
德国人科勒,他死了。
You?
你呢?
Yup.
是的。
I see.
我明白了。
Unbelievable, they've been following us for six weeks.
难以置信,他们已经跟踪我们六个星期了。
They're up there somewhere, I know it.
我知道他们在上面的某个地方。
Come on.
来吧。
Well, there it is, thank god. Bosnia.
好吧,感谢上帝。波斯尼亚。
All we've gotta do is cross the river.
我们要做的就是过河。
Hey you there!
嘿,你在那儿!
Anybody on that side of the river?
河那边有人吗?
Any partisans?
有游击队员吗?
[Man] In the forest, a whole bunch of them!
在森林里,一群人!
There? Yeah!
在那里?是啊!
Okay, okay!
好吧,好吧!
[Man] Good luck!
祝你好运!
Planes!
飞机!
(plane engines droning)
(飞机引擎嗡嗡作响)
Aircraft, hit the dirt! Take cover!
飞机,滚开!躲起来!
(plane engines droning)
(飞机引擎嗡嗡作响)
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(shells exploding)
(炮弹爆♥炸♥)
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(shells exploding)
(炮弹爆♥炸♥)
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(soldiers groaning and crying)
(士兵们呻♥吟♥着哭泣着)
[Soldier] My leg, my leg, oh my leg.
我的腿,我的腿,噢,我的腿。
(dramatic music)
(戏剧音乐)
You gotta hand it to these Nazis, they keep on coming.
你得把它交给纳粹,他们一直来。
You okay, Sele?
你还好吗,赛尔?
[Sele] Don't worry about me, Marko.
别担心我,马尔科。
Hey, partisans! Start carrying the wounded!
嘿,游击队!开始抬伤员!
Jesus.
上帝啊。
(hammering)
(锤击)
(suspenseful music)
(悬疑音乐)
(guns firing)
(枪声)
Help with the wounded, we're moving out.
救救伤员,我们要出发了。
But how, we're surrounded!
但是怎么,我们被包围了!
We are surrounded, we gotta cross the goddamn river!
我们被包围了,我们要过河!
But how?
但是怎么做呢?
The peasants built a raft! You heard me, get moving!
农民们造了一只木筏!你听见了,快走!
I'm staying with you!
我要和你在一起!
[Marko] No, get outta here! Go on, go with Sele, get out!
不,离开这里!去吧,跟赛尔去,出去!
I won't tell you again, head for
我不会再告诉你了,去吧
the raft and take Anna with you!
把安娜带上救生筏!
Anna, come on.
安娜,来吧。
[Anna] No, Marko!
不,马尔科!
(guns firing)
(枪声)
Oh my God, Sele! Sele!
天哪,赛尔!赛尔!
Marko, Marko!
马尔科,马尔科!
No!
不!
Bring a stretcher!
带担架来!
You can't fight them anymore!
你不能再和他们战斗了!
Marko, you've got to come with us!
马尔科,你得跟我们走!
For God's sake, please Marko!
看在上帝的份上,求你了,马尔科!
[Marko] It's alright, kid.
没事的,孩子。
Okay.
可以。
(tanks rumbling)
(坦克隆隆作响)
Jesus Christ!
上帝啊!
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(shells exploding)
(炮弹爆♥炸♥)
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(grenades exploding)
(手榴弹爆♥炸♥)
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(shells exploding)
(炮弹爆♥炸♥)
(guns firing)
(枪声)
[Anna] Last night, I had a dream.
[安娜]昨晚,我做了个梦。
I dreamed we ran away together.
我梦见我们一起跑了。
There was a little house, and I was cooking.
有一间小房♥子,我正在做饭。
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(dramatic instrumental music)
(戏剧器乐)
(MultiCom jingle)
(多声道叮当声)