Apart from the mines, there are two other problems,
除了地雷,还有两个问题,
a bunker and a machine gun tower.
碉堡和机关枪塔。
After that, it's only infantry.
之后,就只有步兵了。
No, won't work.
不,不行。
What kind of crap is that?
那是什么废话?
Listen, it's not crap, we just don't have the muscle.
听着,这不是废话,我们只是没有肌肉。
It's gonna be tough enough for us down here in Zorkum,
在佐尔库姆这里对我们来说已经够艰难了,
you won't have a chance, they'll cut you to pieces.
你不会有机会的,他们会把你切成碎片。
We'll have to hold until you break through.
在你突破之前,我们必须保持住。
What if we can't break through?
如果我们不能突破呢?
Three quarters of the partisan army
四分之三的游击队
in this sector's gonna be destroyed.
在这个区域会被摧毁。
We need a victory.
我们需要胜利。
Look, we can still have a victory.
听着,我们还是可以取得胜利的。
It's the same plan, but you let 'em push you back.
这是同一个计划,但你让他们把你推倒了。
And Braka and I attack the warehouse,
布拉卡和我攻击仓库,
pick up the equipment, and take off.
拿起设备,然后起飞。
It's as simple as that.
就这么简单。
Oh that's just fine, and let the Germans
哦,那很好,让德国人
stay in control of Sabac?
继续控制萨巴克?
Look, we join forces again in three weeks
听着,我们三周后又联手了
with the equipment, and attack Krupanj.
用装备攻击克鲁潘。
What's Krupanj? This is victory.
克鲁潘是什么?这就是胜利。
You gotta win the goddamn thing first!
你得先赢这该死的东西!
We need a victory, we've got to take Sabac.
我们需要胜利,我们必须夺取萨巴克。
Okay, have it your way.
好吧,随你的便。
[Solider] Hey Marko, how's it go?
嘿,马尔科,怎么样?
Yeah, it's okay.
是的,没关系。
(pensive instrumental music)
(沉思的器乐)
Is the meeting over?
会议结束了吗?
Yeah, it's over alright.
是的,一切都结束了。
Well, what are we going to do?
我们该怎么办?
What do you mean, we?
你什么意思,我们?
You said I could stay with you.
你说过我可以和你在一起。
Uhhuh.
啊哈。
They've finished cooking breakfast.
他们已经做好早餐了。
Okay, so go eat!
好吧,那就去吃吧!
I'm not hungry anyway.
反正我也不饿。
I heard them talking, the whole camp.
我听到他们说话,整个营地。
You're planning a big attack.
你在计划一次大的攻击。
Yeah, it's big alright.
是的,它很大。
(suspenseful instrumental music)
(悬疑器乐)
Gimme that.
把那个给我。
You're not going with us.
你不能和我们一起去。
You don't have to worry about me.
你不用担心我。
Nothing for you to do down there,
你在下面什么都不用做,
you're not going with us.
你不能和我们一起去。
Please, I want to help.
拜托,我想帮忙。
What exactly are you gonna do down there?
你到底要在下面干什么?
Flirt with 'em?
和他们调情?
I just want to help, I'm frightened
我只是想帮忙,我很害怕
for all of your down there.
为了你所有的朋友。
You heard what I said, just wait here where it's safe.
你听到我说的了,在安全的地方等着。
Listen, about the other day, when I said
听着,关于那天,当我说
save yourself for the Germans.
把你自己留给德国人吧。
I didn't mean it, I'm sorry, okay?
我不是故意的,对不起,好吗?
Hey, you wait here, huh?
嘿,你在这儿等着,嗯?
Let's move this cannon, lift!
我们把大炮开走,抬起来!
(suspenseful instrumental music)
(悬疑器乐)
We're ready.
我们准备好了。
They got one hell of a surprise coming down there.
他们得到了一个巨大的惊喜。
Uhhuh.
啊哈。
Do you think so?
你这样认为吗?
Maybe you don't understand, Sabac Is a symbol.
也许你不明白,萨巴克是个象征。
I understand, Braka, I was born down there.
我明白,布拉卡,我出生在那里。
Blow the bunker, go around!
炸掉碉堡,四处转转!
Anna, get down!
安娜,趴下!
What's the matter with you, get behind me!
你怎么了,到我后面去!
Fire!
开火!
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(exploding)
(爆♥炸♥)
Come on, get the logs!
快点,拿日志!
Blow the mines, blow the barbed wire, move it!
炸掉地雷,炸掉铁丝网,移♥动♥它!
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(mines exploding)
(地雷爆♥炸♥)
What are you waiting for, blow it!
你在等什么,吹吧!
(exploding)
(爆♥炸♥)
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(steam hissing)
(蒸汽嘶嘶声)
What's going on? There's nobody here.
怎么回事?这里没人。
[Soldier] Where the hell are they?
[士兵]他们到底在哪里?
[Marko] Alright, let's move in.
[马克]好了,我们进去吧。
(sirens blaring and shouting)
(汽笛鸣叫)
(tanks rumbling)
(坦克隆隆作响)
Oh shit, it's a trap!
哦,妈的,这是个陷阱!
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(screaming)
(尖叫)
(tanks rumbling)
(坦克隆隆作响)
(guns firing)
(枪声)
Let's go!
我们走!
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(shells exploding)
(炮弹爆♥炸♥)
What about Marko?
马尔科呢?
What happened to Marko?
马尔科怎么了?
Must've been cut off, come on!
一定是被切断了,快点!
(slow, somber music)
(缓慢、阴沉的音乐)
(dog whining)
(狗叫)
(slow, somber music)
(缓慢、阴沉的音乐)
(distant guns firing)
(远距离射击)
(slow, somber music)
(缓慢、阴沉的音乐)
(distant shells exploding)
(远处炮弹爆♥炸♥)
(record playing soft music)
(播放轻音乐)
(dramatic music)
(戏剧音乐)
Come on, move move!
快点,快走!
(dramatic music)
(戏剧音乐)
[Loudspeaker] Attention all citizens between
全体市民注意
10 and 65 years of age must be in the streets in 15 minutes.
10岁和65岁的人必须在15分钟内上街。
All citizens between 10 and 65 years of age.
所有10至65岁的公民。
Attention all citizens between 10 and 65,
所有10到65岁的市民请注意,
out of your houses!
离开你的房♥子!
Anybody disobeying this order will be shot!
任何不服从命令的人都会被枪毙!
Hey Marko.
嘿,马尔科。
Take my coat, they know you.
拿着我的外套,他们认识你。
Your picture's been in the paper.
你的照片登在报纸上了。
(march music playing over loudspeaker)
(扬声器播放三月音乐)
(screaming and crying)
(尖叫和哭泣)
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(man screaming)
(男人尖叫)
(somber music)
(阴沉的音乐)
Marko, he made it!
马尔科,他成功了!
Marko!
马尔科!
I told you he'd get through!
我告诉过你他会通过的!
(cheering)
(欢呼)
I never ran so far!
我从没跑这么远!
Anna, she's alright, see?
安娜,她很好,明白吗?
Hi.
你好。
(dramatic music)
(戏剧音乐)
You know I kept thinking of you all the time I was running.
你知道我跑步的时候一直在想你。
At the Zorka factory, following us like a little puppy dog.
在佐尔卡工厂,像小狗一样跟着我们。
I just keep saying stay back, go down!
我一直说退后,下去!