This morning, sir, just before dawn.
今天早上,先生,天还没亮。
Hmmm, shoot them down like cattle.
嗯,像牛一样把它们射下来。
They will kill 10 of our men
他们会杀了我们10个人
every hour until we make a deal.
直到我们达成协议。
What do you suggest, Kohler?
你有什么建议,科勒?
I want to go back, with more tanks this time.
我想回去,这次带更多的坦克。
This I promise you too, Schuyler get them ready.
我也向你保证,舒勒,把它们准备好。
I want to be on the road by morning.
我想在早上上路。
Hoffman, the execution order goes into effect immediately.
霍夫曼,执行令马上生效。
I assume provincial authority.
我担任省级主管。
[Soldier] Ready,
准备好了,
load,
负载,
aim
目标
[Woman] My baby, my baby!
我的宝贝,我的宝贝!
[Soldier] Fire!
[士兵]开火!
(screaming and guns firing)
(尖叫和枪声)
(plane engines droning)
(飞机引擎嗡嗡作响)
Go on, get out there!
快点,出去!
Get on your knees, move!
跪下,快走!
(shells exploding)
(炮弹爆♥炸♥)
Wait a minute, hold it!
等等,等等!
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你到底在干什么?
They're not getting away with it.
他们逃不掉的。
Wait a minute, we can use them,
等等,我们可以用它们,
they can help us escape?
他们能帮我们逃走吗?
How?
怎么做?
They're attacking from the air,
他们从空中进攻,
they'll never know the difference.
他们永远不会知道区别。
Go on, you're free, run!
继续,你自♥由♥了,快跑!
(guns firing)
(枪声)
They are starting to come out.
他们开始出来了。
Well Kohler, we are going to have some fun.
科勒,我们会玩得很开心的。
Alright, open fire!
好了,开火!
[Soldier] Open fire!
[士兵]开火!
(shells exploding)
(炮弹爆♥炸♥)
Good, they are pulling out of the north.
很好,他们正从北方撤出。
Let's finish them!
让我们干掉他们!
(tank engines rumbling)
(坦克发动机隆隆作响)
Good God, good God Almighty, they fooled us!
上帝,万能的上帝,他们愚弄了我们!
(chanting)
(吟诵)
Search them!
搜查他们!
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
To the cemetery, sir.
去墓地,先生。
Gatherings within the city are
城里的聚会
strictly forbidden, you know that.
严格禁止,你知道的。
Sir, you will bury your dead in our land,
先生,你会把你的死人埋葬在我们的土地上,
we are not allowed to bury our dead in our land.
我们不能把死人埋在我们的土地上。
Therefore, we ask your permission,
因此,我们请求您的允许,
to bury their belongings, that is the custom here.
埋葬他们的东西,这是这里的习俗。
Alright, go ahead.
好吧,说吧。
Okay kid?
好吧,孩子?
Anna?
安娜?
Looks like it's been snowing.
好像一直在下雪。
Where will we go?
我们要去哪里?
Back up in the mountains.
回到山上。
Will they follow us?
他们会跟着我们吗?
After we tricked them into killing their own men
在我们骗他们杀了自己人之后
at Krupanj, you can bet they'll follow us.
在克鲁潘,你可以打赌他们会跟着我们。
(radio playing waltz music)
(收音机播放华尔兹音乐)
Last night I had a dream, I dreamed we ran away together.
昨晚我做了个梦,梦见我们一起跑了。
There was a little house, and I was cooking.
有一间小房♥子,我正在做饭。
Cooking!
烹饪!
(laughing)
(笑)
You know it's funny, I had a dream too.
你知道这很有趣,我也做过一个梦。
We were in Belgrade, the Germans were gone,
我们在贝尔格莱德,德国人走了,
and we were at the Hotel Majestic.
我们在宏伟饭店。
White tablecloths, real silverware,
白色桌布,真正的银器,
caviar, duck a l'orange, bottle of champagne about that big.
鱼子酱,鸭肉,橙汁,一瓶香槟,差不多那么大。
Gimme a glass, okay cheers!
给我一杯,好的,干杯!
(chuckling)
(咯咯笑)
Dreams are dreams.
梦想就是梦想。
Hey Marko!
嘿,马尔科!
(dramatic music)
(戏剧音乐)
Hey Braka, we can't push 'em much further,
嘿,布拉卡,我们不能再逼他们了,
where do you think we're going?
你觉得我们要去哪里?
We'll stay up in the village.
我们要在村子里过夜。
We can hold there.
我们可以在那里等着。
Until when?
直到什么时候?
Until we can pick up some more men.
直到我们能找到更多的人。
By spring, we'll go on the attack again.
到了春天,我们又要进攻了。
Look around you, Braka, where the hell
看看你周围,布拉卡,你到底在哪里
are we gonna find more men, huh?
我们还要找更多的人吗?
We're not gonna leave Serbia.
我们不会离开塞尔维亚。
We can't survive here.
我们不能在这里生存。
Listen, what say we try and cross the river into Bosnia?
听着,我们试着过河去波斯尼亚怎么样?
We're not gonna leave Serbia.
我们不会离开塞尔维亚。
Somebody has to stay here.
总得有人留下来。
Hope you're right.
希望你是对的。
(march music playing)
(三月音乐)
The General is still in the communications room.
将军还在通讯室。
He'll be with you in a minute.
他马上就来。
And welcome back, sir.
欢迎回来,先生。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Well Colonel, we brought all of Europe to its knees.
上校,我们让整个欧洲都屈服了。
But here, because of a few Yugoslav partisans,
但在这里,因为一些南斯拉夫游击队,
our supply lines in the Balkans are in constant danger.
我们在巴尔干的供应线一直处于危险之中。
Our troops is Czechoslovakia, Romania, Bulgaria
我们的军队是捷克斯洛伐克,罗马尼亚,保加利亚
are cut off from our forces in Greece.
与我们在希腊的军队隔绝。
In Africa, Field Marshal Rommel
在非洲,隆美尔元帅
is desperate for gasoline, and we can't
急需汽油,我们不能
get it through to him from Romania!
从罗马尼亚传给他!
Churchill and Montgomery are laughing at us!
丘吉尔和蒙哥马利在嘲笑我们!
Just give us more time, sir.
再给我们点时间,先生。
That ambush at Takaresh, 217 dead at Podanya.
在Takaresh的伏击,在Podanya有217人死亡。
General, sir.
将军,长官。
Don't you General sir me!
你不要告诉我将军!
The partisans are holding down a dozen German divisions.
游击队正在镇♥压♥十几个德国师。
The attack on the Zorka factory,
对佐尔卡工厂的袭击,
the town of Sabac, Krupanj.
萨巴克镇,克鲁潘。
Brilliant Colonel, only 200 Germans captured.
才华横溢的上校,只有200个德国人被俘。
General, we completely demolished them in Sabac.
将军,我们在萨巴克完全摧毁了他们。
Sabac, who cares about Sabac?
萨巴克,谁在乎萨巴克?
We sent you the Air Force to help you at Krupanj,
我们派空军去克鲁潘帮你,
and all we succeeded in doing was to kill our own infantry.
我们所成功做的就是杀死我们自己的步兵。
And don't worry about hanging woman mayors,
别担心绞死女市长,
concentrate on the partisan men,
把注意力集中在游击队员身上,
or they'll be walking through our bedrooms!
否则他们会从我们的卧室里走过!
Dismissed.
解散。
Marko, dammit, you're holding up the column!
马尔科,该死的,你把柱子挡住了!
What the hell are you doing here?
你到底在这里干什么?
What do you think I'm doing?
你以为我在干什么?
Looking after the wounded.
照顾伤员。
Carrying the wounded will mean the end of all of us.
运送伤员将意味着我们所有人的死亡。
What do you mean by that?
你这是什么意思?
You want to sacrifice the whole unit
你想牺牲整个单位
for the wounded who might never be found by the Germans?
为了那些可能永远不会被德国人发现的伤员?
We're wasting time.
我们在浪费时间。
You know goddamn well the Germans
你♥他♥妈♥的很了解德国人
are coming right through here!
就从这里过来!
Alright, you're second in command, you decide what to do!
好吧,你是二把手,你决定怎么做!