You keep coming.
你一直来。
[Anna] If it could only be like this all the time.
[安娜]要是一直这样就好了。
It's gonna be, love.
会的,亲爱的。
This thing can't go on forever.
这件事不可能永远持续下去。
Let's face it, Hitler's gonna run out of Germans sooner
让我们面对现实吧,希♥特♥勒♥会很快把德国人赶出去的
or later, or out of Nazis anyway.
或者以后,或者从纳粹那里出来。
Hey, can you just imagine Belgrade like
嘿,你能想象贝尔格莱德的样子吗
it used to be before the war?
以前是战前?
Not a German uniform in sight.
看不到德国制♥服♥。
Hey, Braka comes from Belgrade.
嘿,布拉卡来自贝尔格莱德。
Tell you what, we'll have dinner with him.
告诉你,我们和他一起吃晚饭。
Maybe we'll get him to laugh for a change.
也许我们可以让他笑一下。
(Anna laughing)
(安娜笑着说)
You don't like him him very much, do you?
你不太喜欢他,是吗?
Like him? I love the son of a bitch,
喜欢他吗?我爱这狗♥娘♥养♥的,
but I'll never let him know it.
但我不会让他知道的。
He wasn't always like this, Anna.
他不总是这样,安娜。
Something burned out inside of him
他体内有些东西烧坏了
when the Germans took over.
当德国人接管的时候。
Let's face it, where the hell would we be without him?
让我们面对现实吧,没有他我们会在哪里?
He's kind of a symbol of our country.
他是我们国家的象征。
He's why, like I said, Germany's gonna run out of Germans,
他就是为什么,就像我说的,德国会耗尽德国人,
or run out of Yugoslavia, anyway.
或者逃出南斯拉夫。
Couldn't believe it when I saw those tanks.
当我看到那些坦克时简直不敢相信。
Jesus, they kept coming and coming, that was some trap.
天啊,他们来来往往,真是个陷阱。
Alright, it was a mistake.
好吧,那是个错误。
What do we do now?
我们现在该怎么办?
Well if you're thinking of another attack,
如果你想再发动一次袭击,
it's out of the question, we're short of everything,
这是不可能的,我们什么都缺,
supplies, ammunition, everything.
物资弹♥药♥什么的。
I know, but the Germans won't stop now.
我知道,但德国人现在不会罢休的。
We could move up to Mount Seer,
我们可以搬到塞尔山,
hit 'em a couple of times, let 'em know we're around,
打他们几下,让他们知道我们在附近,
and move further up in the mountains for the winter.
再往山上走,过冬。
What do you say?
你怎么说?
I say we shouldn't retreat,
我说我们不应该撤退,
and leave all this to the Germans.
把这些都留给德国人。
Marko?
马尔科?
Hey Sele.
嘿,赛尔。
The Germans in Sabac want us to surrender.
萨巴克的德国人要我们投降。
They want us to surrender?
他们要我们投降?
Or they'll kill all the hostages, right?
否则他们会杀了所有人♥质♥,对吗?
That settles it, Braka.
就这么定了,布拉卡。
We've got no choice, we're attacking Krupanj.
我们别无选择,我们在攻击克鲁潘。
We'll attack 'em on the left,
我们从左边攻击他们,
but what's all this about taking prisoners?
但这是怎么一回事?
[Marko] I tell you, we need prisoners, Braka.
我告诉你,我们需要囚犯,布拉卡。
I got an idea.
我有个主意。
[Braka] I hope it's a good one, let's go.
[布拉卡]我希望这是一个好的,我们走吧。
They'll be having breakfast,
他们会吃早餐,
they'll never know what hit 'em.
他们永远不会知道是什么击中了他们。
Move out!
出去!
(rooster crowing)
(鸡叫)
(shushing)
(舒欣)
(music playing)
(音乐播放)
(grenade exploding)
(手榴弹爆♥炸♥)
(guns firing)
(枪声)
[Soldier] Fire!
[士兵]开火!
(record skipping)
(跳过记录)
(jubilant music)
(欢快的音乐)
(telegram clacking and beeping)
(电报叮当响)
It's a question of figures.
这是一个数字的问题。
5,000 Serbs, Jews, and gypsies
5000塞族、犹太人和吉普赛人
against 200 good German lives.
对抗200条德国好生命。
The spelling is not very good,
拼写不太好,
but the message is quite clear.
但这个信息非常清楚。
If we make the exchange, what have we lost?
如果我们交换,我们损失了什么?
German prestige, control of this area
德军的威望,控制这个地区
to a pack of illiterate wild animals!
给一群目不识丁的野生动物!
I tell you this, if you don't shoot 1,000
我告诉你,如果你不开枪1000
of them this afternoon, the partisans
今天下午,游击队
will come around soon enough!
很快就会好的!
In any case, it's up to Berlin.
无论如何,这取决于柏林。
If I don't hear from Berlin until
如果我没有柏林的消息
tomorrow night, I intend to move!
明晚,我打算搬家!
(coughing)
(咳嗽)
(slow, somber music)
(缓慢、阴沉的音乐)
12 hours to go, I think they've written them off.
还有12个小时,我想他们已经取消了。
200 soldiers, and that's that.
200名士兵,就这样。
I'm afraid you're right, that's that.
恐怕你是对的,就是这样。
I must speak to you.
我必须和你谈谈。
Alright.
好吧。
I know why we're here, everybody knows.
我知道我们为什么在这里,大家都知道。
So?
所以呢?
One of the prisoners could help, I'm sure of it.
我敢肯定,其中一个犯人可以帮忙。
[Braka] What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
One of their officers, a captain, I knew him in Vienna.
他们的一个军官,一个上尉,我在维也纳认识他。
He could talk to German headquarters in Sabac,
他可以和萨巴克的德国总部通话,
convince them to make the exchange.
说服他们交换。
Why would he do this for you?
他为什么要为你这么做?
Because he's not Nazi, because I know the way he thinks.
因为他不是纳粹,因为我知道他的想法。
He can help us save the people in Sabac.
他可以帮助我们拯救萨巴克的人♥民♥。
You sure you're not just trying to save his life again?
你确定你不只是想救他的命?
No, it's the lives in 5,000 people
不,是5000人的生命
in Sabac I'm thinking about!
在萨巴克我在想!
Marko!
马尔科!
Please.
拜托。
You're the politician, I'll leave it in your hands.
你是政客,我把它交给你。
You mean he'd do all that just for you.
你是说他会为你做这些。
No, not for me.
不,不适合我。
Marko please, forget the past, I know he'll do it.
马尔科,忘了过去吧,我知道他会的。
I don't like it.
我不喜欢。
The Germans'll think we're getting desperate.
德国人会认为我们走投无路了。
Maybe not, it depends how it's presented to them.
也许不是,这取决于它是如何呈现给他们的。
Alright, let's go talk to him.
好吧,我们去和他谈谈。
Not me, you talk to him.
不是我,你跟他说。
Let's go.
我们走吧。
What are your feelings about this, Captain?
你对此有何感想,上尉?
If you're asking whether I care
如果你问我是否在乎
about human lives, I care very much.
关于人的生命,我非常关心。
Henke is a hard man, but I can try.
亨克是个硬汉,但我可以试试。
We've got to try!
我们得试试!
Alright.
好吧。
Braka, could I speak to him for a moment, please?
布拉卡,我能和他说几句话吗?
Well I see you've become quite the little partisan, Anna.
安娜,我看你已经成了个小党派了。
Kurt sit, sit down.
科特坐下,坐下。
I never thought I'd see you again.
我从没想过还能再见到你。
How touching.
真感人。
Tell me, the one they call Marko, do you love him?
告诉我,那个叫马尔科的人,你爱他吗?
Yes.
是的。
I understand.
我明白。
Do you?
你知道吗?
Yes.
是的。
(dramatic music)
(戏剧音乐)
Morning, Henke.
早上好,亨克。
Morning.
早上好。
Have you heard about these miserable partisan bastards?
你听说过这些可悲的党派混♥蛋♥吗?
Yes, Captain Kohler's on his way in.
是的,科勒上尉来了。
(dramatic music)
(戏剧音乐)
When did it happen?
什么时候发生的?