(MultiCom jingle)
(多声道叮当声)
(dramatic music)
(戏剧音乐)
(speaking in German)
(说德语)
(dramatic instrumental music)
(戏剧器乐)
[Loudspeaker] Attention, attention.
注意,注意。
Madame Kleitz, 157, Anna Kleitz, report on deck.
克莱茨夫人,157岁,安娜·克莱茨,在甲板上报告。
Anna Kleitz, 157.
安娜·克莱茨,157岁。
Bring her to my cabin.
把她带到我的小屋。
Yes sir.
是的,先生。
Oh my God, Kurt.
天哪,科特。
There isn't much time.
时间不多了。
What can I do?
我能做什么?
You can get off this damned boat before it's too late.
你可以在为时已晚之前离开这条该死的船。
Anna, please, I can't do anything about the others,
安娜,拜托,我对其他人无能为力,
but I can help you!
但我可以帮你!
Look, no German troops, nobody.
听着,没有德军,没有人。
I can put you in a dinghy.
我可以把你放在小船上。
On that side of the river are Yugoslav peasants,
河那边是南斯拉夫的农民,
a few kilometers away, on that side
几公里外,在那边
of the river you can be free.
你可以自♥由♥。
Or you'll be in one of our prize
否则你会成为我们的奖品之一
concentration camps by dawn tomorrow.
明天黎明前集中营。
You've got to think of yourself now.
你现在得为自己着想。
Where would I go?
我要去哪里?
I'm part of a family, Kurt, and I
我是家庭的一员,科特,我
don't even know where they are.
甚至不知道他们在哪里。
Where are they?
他们在哪里?
We were shipped out of Vienna,
我们被运出维也纳,
all in different directions, like cattle.
像牛一样向不同的方向移♥动♥。
Maybe Mama and Papa are in this same camp.
也许妈妈和爸爸在同一个营地。
If they are, they need me, I have to find out!
如果他们是,他们需要我,我必须找到答案!
Anna, listen to me, we grew up together, Anna!
安娜,听我说,我们一起长大的,安娜!
We've been much more than friends.
我们不仅仅是朋友。
Anna, please, if I can't help you now,
安娜,拜托,如果我现在帮不了你,
then you're finished, along with the others.
那你和其他人都完了。
(guns firing rapidly)
(枪声很快)
(boat siren wailing)
(汽笛声)
(guns firing rapidly)
(枪声很快)
(screaming)
(尖叫)
(guns firing rapidly)
(枪声很快)
(screaming)
(尖叫)
(guns firing rapidly)
(枪声很快)
(metal groaning)
(金属呻♥吟♥)
(guns firing rapidly)
(枪声很快)
[Braka] Marko, let's go!
[布拉卡]马尔科,我们走!
(guns firing in background)
(枪声背景)
(screaming)
(尖叫)
(clanking)
(叮当声)
(slow, somber music)
(缓慢、阴沉的音乐)
Kurt!
库尔特!
(guns firing)
(枪声)
Cease fire!
停火!
Search below for guns!
在下面找枪!
Kurt, Kurt! Here!
科特,科特!在这里!
(slow, somber music)
(缓慢、阴沉的音乐)
God bless you, thank you!
上帝保佑你,谢谢!
You saved our lives!
你救了我们的命!
There's no guns here, Braka,
这里没有枪,布拉卡,
it's just a cattle boat full of hostages.
只是一艘满载人♥质♥的牛船。
We'll take them to Romska, or leave them here.
我们带他们去罗姆斯卡,或者把他们留在这里。
We can't leave them here!
我们不能把他们留在这里!
Let's go.
我们走吧。
Least we can get them something to eat in Romska.
至少我们能在罗姆斯卡给他们弄点吃的。
What if the Germans go through there?
如果德国人经过那里怎么办?
We've already got the Germans on our ass!
我们已经有德国人了!
Right.
是的。
There's nothing down there, no guns,
下面什么都没有,没有枪,
no ammunition, nothing!
没有弹♥药♥,什么都没有!
Alright, let's go.
好了,我们走。
(dramatic music)
(戏剧音乐)
Hey lady, I want to talk to you!
嘿,女士,我想和你谈谈!
You in the brown coat!
你穿着棕色外套!
Wanna talk to you.
想和你谈谈。
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I want to know why you're trying
我想知道你为什么要这么做
to help that German captain.
去帮助那个德国船长。
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么。
I saw you!
我看见你了!
What's the difference?
有什么区别?
The difference is, around here we shoot people
不同的是,我们在这附近开枪杀人
for trying to help German captains.
为了帮助德国船长。
He's not German, he's Austrian.
他不是德国人,他是奥地利人。
It's the same uniform, honey.
是一样的制♥服♥,亲爱的。
We grew up together.
我们一起长大的。
Oh, you must have been the greatest of friends.
哦,你一定是最好的朋友。
Where'd you think he was taking you to, the movies?
你以为他要带你去哪里看电影?
He was trying to save me.
他想救我。
Uhhuh, yeah.
啊哈,是的。
Well, are you going to shoot me?
你要开枪打我吗?
No, I'm not gonna even touch you.
不,我不会碰你的。
You can save it for your German buddies.
你可以把它留给你的德国朋友。
(dramatic instrumental music)
(戏剧器乐)
Got enough food?
有足够的食物吗?
[Town Citizen] Sure, Commander.
当然,指挥官。
Enough for all of us?
够我们所有人吃吗?
Well, it's only just simple peasant food,
只是简单的农家菜,
but it's better than a concentration camp.
但总比集中营好。
That's for sure.
那是肯定的。
Where'd you pick 'em up?
你在哪儿捡的?
And what in God's name are you gonna do with 'em anyway?
你到底要拿他们怎么办?
We'll think of something, bed 'em down.
我们会想办法,让他们安静下来。
See you tomorrow.
明天见。
(chain clanking)
(链子叮当作响)
(calm music)
(平静的音乐)
Well, a little Austrian.
嗯,有点奥地利风味。
Not used to working with your hands, are you?
你不习惯用手工作,是吗?
Never had to.
从来没必要。
Is that a crime?
那是犯罪吗?
You're doing alright, little Austrian.
你做得很好,小奥地利人。
I can manage.
我能应付。
(calm music)
(平静的音乐)
[Sele] Hey, big brother!
嘿,大哥!
Now what are you doing up here, kid?
孩子,你在上面干什么?
I thought I told you, huh?
我以为我告诉过你了?
I won't stand guard all the time.
我不会一直站岗的。
I'm going with you.
我和你一起去。
What are you gonna do with that thing?
你要拿那东西做什么?
I can fight with it.
我可以和它战斗。
That'll backfire and blow your head off!
那会适得其反,把你的头炸飞!
You're too sick, you can't come with us.
你病得太重了,不能和我们一起去。
Marko, please.
马尔科,求你了。
Listen, you remember in school,
听着,你记得在学校,
we even threw you off the soccer team
我们甚至把你踢出了足球队
because of that cough of yours,
因为你的咳嗽,
now just do what I say!
现在照我说的做!
Stand guard, okay?
站岗,好吗?
Marko, listen to me, I want to fight.
马尔科,听我说,我要战斗。
I just got word, the Germans know you're a partisan leader.
我刚得到消息,德国人知道你是党派领袖。
They'll come after me, too.
他们也会追我的。
Okay, you're coming with us.
好吧,你跟我们一起去。