Marko, there's something else too.
马尔科,还有别的事。
They took Mom and Dad at three this morning.
他们今天早上三点带妈妈和爸爸去的。
(slow, somber music)
(缓慢、阴沉的音乐)
Come on.
来吧。
(knocking on door)
(敲门)
(waltz music)
(华尔兹音乐)
Yes, Captain?
什么事,船长?
What can I do for you, sir?
先生,有什么事吗?
Permission to see General Steiger.
允许见施泰格将军。
It's Captain Kohler, he says it's important.
是科勒上尉,他说这很重要。
Send him in.
叫他进来。
Excuse me, sir.
对不起,先生。
Yeah?
是吗?
Isn't it rather late, Captain?
不是很晚了吗,船长?
What is it, Kohler?
怎么了,科勒?
Sir, I want permission to join the Striker tank group.
先生,我想得到加入射手坦克组的许可。
I understand it leaves tomorrow morning.
我知道它明天早上出发。
I am very anxious to join that particular group, sir.
先生,我非常渴望加入这个特殊的团体。
You?
你呢?
Yes sir.
是的,先生。
I'm very sorry to bother you at this time of night, sir,
很抱歉在晚上这个时候打扰你,先生,
but it's important to me.
但这对我很重要。
Why?
为什么?
General, I am perfectly aware of my failure,
将军,我很清楚我的失败,
in the responsibility of the shipment of the refugees.
负责运送难民。
I'd like to opportunity to rectify that situation.
我想借此机会纠正这种情况。
Kohler, for God's sake, stand at ease.
科勒,看在上帝的份上,别紧张。
You look like the Brandenburg Gate.
你看起来像勃兰登堡之门。
These are your orders, Kohler.
这是你的命令,科勒。
You are going to Polish supply depot.
你要去波兰补给站。
I hope you won't destroy the German garrison there.
我希望你不要摧毁那里的德国驻军。
I'm begging you, sir.
我求你了,先生。
Is it that important?
有那么重要吗?
Yes sir.
是的,先生。
What class were you in, Kohler?
科勒,你上什么课?
Year of '27, sir.
27年,先生。
Ah yes.
啊,是的。
And you weren't exactly my best cadet.
你也不是我最好的学员。
Perhaps because of your father,
也许是因为你父亲,
I have always been very fond of you.
我一直很喜欢你。
Well alright, if it means that much to you.
好吧,如果这对你来说很重要的话。
Ah, let's see now, Colonel Henke is charge of that unit.
啊,让我看看,亨克上校负责那个单位。
No doubt he can use an aide.
毫无疑问他需要一个助手。
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,先生。
Kurt, I won't be able to help you next time.
库尔特,下次我帮不了你了。
If it were left up to Berlin, you would
如果交给柏林,你会的
have been sent to the Russian front.
已经被派往俄♥国♥前线。
I'm grateful for that, sir.
我很感激,先生。
Kurt, there has been gossip.
库尔特,有流言蜚语。
This girl, she is Jewish, isn't she?
这个女孩,她是犹太人,不是吗?
I don't understand, General.
我不明白,将军。
You are a fool, Kurt.
你是个傻瓜,科特。
I feel very sorry for you.
我为你感到很难过。
By the way, Kurt, notwithstanding
顺便说一句,库尔特,尽管如此
my military position in these matters
我在这些问题上的军事立场
Sir?
先生?
Be very careful how you handle
小心处理
yourself with Colonel Henke.
你和亨克上校在一起。
(engine rumbling)
(发动机隆隆声)
Not a sign of these bastards.
没有这些混♥蛋♥的迹象。
Don't underestimate them, Schuyler,
别小看他们,舒勒,
they can be very tough fighters.
他们可以是非常强硬的战士。
Tell me, Kohler, what do you think about the partisans?
告诉我,科勒,你觉得游击队怎么样?
They can be very difficult, sir.
他们可能很难,先生。
Really?
真的吗?
Ah, it's good to be out again.
啊,又出来了真好。
(rooster crowing)
(鸡叫)
(cow mooing)
(牛哞哞叫)
It's time, isn't it?
是时候了,不是吗?
What are we supposed to do now?
我们现在该怎么办?
The Germans are coming through there, see?
德国人正从那里过来,看到了吗?
And you're going over there.
你要去那边。
But you can't face those Germans, it's impossible!
但你不能面对那些德国人,这是不可能的!
Everyone says it's impossible!
每个人都说这不可能!
I don't care what everybody says,
我不管大家怎么说,
we're going to face them.
我们要面对他们。
Come on, you better get going now.
快点,你最好现在就走。
But where?
但是在哪里呢?
Anywhere, just stay alive.
任何地方,只要活着。
There are times I don't seem to care anymore.
有时我似乎不再在乎了。
[Soldier] Let's move 'em out of here,
[士兵]我们把他们搬走,
the Germans will be right on top of us.
德国人就在我们上面。
(cart wheels creaking)
(车轮吱吱作响)
Hey, what's your name?
嘿,你叫什么名字?
Anna!
安娜!
Goodbye, Anna.
再见,安娜。
Goodbye!
再见!
(tank engines rumbling)
(坦克发动机隆隆作响)
Knock out the lead tank, alright?
把铅罐打掉,好吗?
(tank engines rumbling)
(坦克发动机隆隆作响)
Fire!
开火!
(shell exploding)
(炮弹爆♥炸♥)
Yahoo!
雅虎!
(guns firing)
(枪声)
Get down!
趴下!
(shells exploding)
(炮弹爆♥炸♥)
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(shells exploding)
(炮弹爆♥炸♥)
(yelling frantically)
(疯狂地大叫)
(guns firing)
(枪声)
You cover me, I'll take the tank!
你掩护我,我去拿坦克!
(guns firing)
(枪声)
(shells exploding)
(炮弹爆♥炸♥)
Get him!
抓住他!
(screaming)
(尖叫)
(guns firing)
(枪声)
That's it, let's clear out of here!
就这样,我们离开这里!
These bastards!
这些混♥蛋♥!
They know how to fight, and they know how to run.
他们知道如何战斗,他们知道如何逃跑。
Well, we will catch up with them.
好吧,我们会赶上他们的。
What do you think of our performance, Kohler?
你觉得我们的表演怎么样,科勒?
Oh very courageous, sir, a fine victory.
哦,非常勇敢,先生,一个伟大的胜利。
Oh, bullshit, we lost the battle.
哦,胡说,我们输了。
First, they surprised us, and then
首先,他们让我们大吃一惊,然后
they disappeared like smoke.
他们像烟一样消失了。
But they won't surprise us like
但他们不会给我们这样的惊喜
that again, this I promise you.
再说一遍,我向你保证。
Show me your gun, Kohler.
给我看看你的枪,科勒。
Well Kohler, I'm surprised, you actually used it.
科勒,我很惊讶,你居然用过。
(dramatic music)
(戏剧音乐)
You okay, Sele?
你还好吗,赛尔?
Yes.
是的。
Hold your hands like that.
像那样握住你的手。
For me? For you.
为了我?为了你。
You deserve it, partisan!
你活该,游击队员!
(laughing)
(笑)
Hey, wait a minute.
嘿,等等。
Here you go, kid, got you another present.
给你,孩子,再给你一份礼物。
[Sele] Hey you guys, meet your new radio operator.
嘿,伙计们,见见你们的新接线员。
[Solider] Hey, how about that!
嘿,怎么样!