Hello there,my name is Mark Everett,and I am very great.
大家好 我叫马克·埃弗特 我很强大
And you know it because
你们都知道
I am great and beautiful and superfantastic great.
因为我很强大很帅而且超级强大
You know that I am great...
你们都知道我很强大
da,da,da,da,da. I am great,so great. So great.
我很强大 很强大 很强大
I wonder where my delusions of grandeur came from.
我很好奇我的伟大妄想是从哪来的
Oh. And then we've lost power,because it...
没电了 因为...
I told you this was a weird family.
我和你说过我们家很奇怪的
We were all clearly experiments.
我们都具有冒险精神
*I'm turning out just like my father
*我发现我很像我的父亲
*though I swore I never would
*尽管我曾发誓绝不会和他一样
*now I can say that I have love for him
*现在我想说我爱他
*I never really understood
*我从来都不懂
*what it must have been like for him
*他会有什么感觉
*living inside his head
*做他那样的人
*I feel like he's here with me now
*我感觉他和我在一起
*even though he's dead
*尽管他已经不在了
I feel like I know my father a lot better,you know.
我觉得我更了解我父亲了
I feel a lot more connected to him.
我觉得和他联♥系♥更紧密了
I understand more,like,the whole timeline of events,
我更加理解所发生的前因后果
and when he was dreaming these things up,
什么时候他在幻想着那些事情
when he actually did it.
什么时候他动手去做
And you know,just talking to
和他认识的人们
all these people that knew him,
交谈很有趣
and it's interesting,it feels like he is around now,
仿佛他就在这里
you know,more than I have ever felt.
我从未感觉如此强烈
That was too good. That was,like,good.
那雷声真不错
I mean,that's just going to sound like we put that in,
好像我们故意加的后期音效
in sounds effects,you know,just too perfect.
太完美了
*So in the end I'd like to say
*最后我想说
*that I'm a very thankful man
*我是个懂得感恩的人
*I had some regrets
*我有过遗憾
*but if I had to do it all again
*如果一切重头来过
*well,it's something I'd like to do
*有些事我想要做
I am not a physics genius.
我不是个物理天才
I can't even open an umbrella.
我甚至不知道如何打开雨伞
You know,for years,I haven't opened up
很久以来 我从来没有打开过
any of the boxes under my house of
我家里那些
my dad's stuff and everything.
装有爸爸遗物的箱子
And I've known it was coming eventually,
我知道这一天总会来的
where I was going to have to
因为世人对
because of the mounting interest in him.
他的兴趣逐渐增加
But now that I am doing it,I am really glad I am doing it.
不过既然我做了这些 我很高兴
It feels good.
感觉很好
It's such a genuinely unique experience to go through.
这是一次绝对独特的经历
However,I thought still have a little bit of trepidation
尽管如此 我还是有些恐慌
about the rest of my life having to
也许我的余生都要做一名
be like the ambassador from the planet Everett,you know.
来自埃弗特星球的大使了
Had I known this was coming,I probably wouldn't
如果我知道将要发生的这一切 也许我
have even attempted music and figured,
不会去搞音乐和图画
"Well,I'll get girls this way."
我会走另外一种道路
Then again,the physics guys...
还有就是 那些搞物理的家伙
not really the same as rock stars are they?
和摇滚明星真的不太一样是吧
They are,though,in their world,you know?
尽管在他们的世界里的确是
Like,my dad is a rock star of the physics world,for sure.
比如 我爸爸就是物理学界的摇滚明星
Thank you,ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢大家
电影精选列表