我知道你在流泪
I know You shed tears.
日夜不停地
I know You continue to shed tears every day
因为人类的忘恩负义
because of man's ingratitude.
你在筛选合适的灵魂
You choose souls,
尽管我不配 但是你还是选择了我…
and despite my unworthiness, You've chosen me...
来帮助你
to help You.
这些灵魂越是受苦
And the more these souls suffer
越是得不到丝毫的宽慰
without the slightest consolation,
你的痛苦就越会缓解...
the more Your sufferings are alleviated...
这就是我全部的愉悦
in this consists all of my joy.
我知道你会给予我 我所需要的
I know You'll give me what I need,
我也知道你不会拒绝我的请求
I know You will not refuse it.
我需要勇气
I need courage.
我知道你会将它给予我
I know You will provide.
神父
Padre!
我是毕奥
I'm Pio.
神父
Father.
佛朗哥 佛朗哥 我的丈夫在哪儿呢
Franco, Franco, my husband?
朱利奥
Giulio?
塞尔瓦托 朱利奥呢
Salvato? Giulio?
我不知道
I don't know.
俄瑞斯忒斯
Oreste!
我还活着
I'm still a man.
我还活着 我回来了
I'm still a man. I'm back.
意大利万岁 意大利万岁
Viva l'Italia, viva l'Italia.
文森索 帮帮他 帮他挪到椅子上
Vincenzo, put him in a chair, help him.
我回来了 我回来了 - 舅舅
I'm back. I'm back. - Uncle.
嗨 埃尔维拉 - 舅舅
Ciao,Elvira. - Uncle.
看着你 我的宝贝
Look at you! My baby!
舅舅回来了
Look at you, your uncle is back.
妈妈
Mom, mom. Mom.
欢迎回家 我的孩子
San Giovanni Rotondo welcomes home
他们是勇敢无畏的士兵
his brave and courageous soldiers.
意大利万岁 意大利万岁
Viva l'Italia, viva l'Italia!
你知道我的丈夫在哪儿吗
My husband?
我不知道 抱歉
I don't know, sorry.
安娜 我的安娜
Anna. Anna.
看着你啊
Look at you.
安吉洛 这是死者名单
Angelo, this is the list of the dead.
农西奥呢
Saponaro Nunzio?
我不识字
I cannot read.
很遗憾地通知您 您的儿子
"I regret to inform you that your son, Saponaro Nunzio,
于10月26日在卡索号♥战斗中受伤而死
died from wounds sustained on 26th October while fighting on the Carso."
我们已经有一个儿子在卡索号♥中战亡了
We have already lost one son on the Carso.
我的丈夫呢
Your excellency, my husband?
你丈夫叫什么名字
What is your husband's name?
朱利奥 朱利奥·利奥格兰德
Giulio. Giulio Leogrande.
没有他的通知 或许他能和下一组一起回来呢
Hopefully, he will be back with the next group. Who knows?
感谢 太谢谢了
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
干杯
Cheers, yeah, cheers.
虽然没有了眼睛...
Look, instead of my eye.
我们赢了
We won!
美酒 男人 美酒 意大利万岁
Wine, man, wine. Viva l'Italia!
意大利万岁 - 是的
Viva l'Italia! - Yeah!
没错
Yeah!
干杯
Un brindisi.
为意大利和世界哀悼
The sorrows for Italy and for the world
一切远没有结束
is not finished.
每个人都还在受苦
Every people is still suffering of that
每个家庭都悲痛欲绝
and every families are in grief or big sorrow.
太可怕了
It's terrible.
国王...
The king...
呃...
Uh...
那些知识分子 那些对...
Some intellectuals, some interested in the...
军队感兴趣的人
in the armies, militaries...
呃...
Uh...
是他们说服或强迫别人发动了战争
Have convinced other people to make war or compel them
而大多数意大利人...
And the majority of Italians...
根本不想要战争
do not want war.
基♥督♥...
Christ...
他献上自己
offered Himself,
还有自己的肉体
with His body,
他带着他的肉身归与父
with His flesh to the Father,
我们用同样的方式奉献自己
in similar way we offer of our self,
我们的躯体
our bodies,
我们的血肉
our flesh
献给上帝
to God
呃 这与基♥督♥一致
in, uh, union with Christ.
这有时是痛苦 有时也并非痛苦
Sometimes this is suffering, sometimes not,
可是跟基♥督♥共享一致的苦痛
but the suffering in union with Christ
却是通往天堂的大门
is a door to the Heaven.
独自承受这种痛苦
This em-- suffering lived alone
是通往地狱之路的途径
is a door to Hell.
所以...
So...
你设法避免了战争
you managed to avoid going to war.
你很努力
You tried so hard
终于你也成功了
and you finally succeeded.
我是生病了
I'm ill.
如果我没有生病 我就会在战场上
If I wasn't, I'd be there.
你只不过是一个异想天开 会哭着喊妈妈的孩子
You are no more than a whimsical child crying for his mother.
我的母亲是圣母
My mother is the Madonna.
谎言
Liar.
你在写给自己忠实的追随者的信里说
The letters you wrote to your devoted followers,
这才是你不能参加兵役的原因
that's what get you out of your military service.
不
No.
你的小圣母就是你编好的理由吗
Is that your little Madonna?
告诉我 当你写这东西的时候 你在哪里偷哭呢
Tell me, where you weeping when you wrote this?
当时你的手在颤抖吗
Was your hand quivering?
我还必须请你帮个忙
I also must ask you a favor.
我非常希望你能写信给唐娜·乔维娜·塞维拉
I would very much like for you to write to Donna Giovina Cevera
让她在这些屠夫上司面前
in order for her to put in a good word
美言几句
with these butcher superiors."
屠夫 这个词儿怎么样
"Butchers"?
那些官员正在履行职责 正正好好的
Those officers were doing their duty. No more, no less.
但是对你而言他们就是屠夫吧
And to you they are butchers?
我不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
我受到基♥督♥之血的保护
I'm protected by the blood of Christ.
你就是个胆小鬼 - 不
You're a coward. - No.
也是个小男孩 - 不
You're a little boy. - No.
毫无胆量
No courage.
你只会要求别人有些胆量
You ask others to have courage.
懦夫
A coward.
可笑的胆小鬼 - 不
A piss-drenched coward. - No.
现在让我们聊聊真正的胆小鬼吧
Let's talk about a real coward.
谈谈那些为数不多的信赖 以及少数还爱着你的人
Let's talk about the trust, the few that loved you,
对了 还有你♥他♥妈♥的滥用的信任
and the trust you fucking abused,
以及你那数不清的女人
the fucking countless women you fucking had,
你的自恋... - 不 不
your narcissistic... - No... [sobs] No.
以及你摆弄自己自恋的方式 - 不
...way with-- - No.
但是这也正是最美妙的地方 - 别说了
But here's where it gets better. - Shh!
别说了 快住口
You stop now, you stop now.
就在几个月里 - 你应该尊称基♥督♥为圣
In a few months-- - You say "Christ is Lord."
说出来
You say "Christ is Lord."
就在... - 说啊
In a few-- - You say "Christ is Lord!"
基♥督♥为圣 说出来
Christ is Lord! You say "Christ is Lord!"
说啊
You say "Christ is Lord!"
快说 快说
You say it! Say it!
马上说出来
Say "Christ is Lord!"
说啊
Christ is Lord! You say "Christ is Lord!"
一切人类压♥迫♥和剥削的主要根源
The primary source of all human oppression and exploitation