你应该明白的
Appreciate it.
嘿 - 谁在那儿
Hey. - Who's there?
发生什么事了
What's happening?
进来吧 来吧
Come in here, come.
米歇尔 我想杀了他
Michele, I want to kill him!
发生什么事了
What's happening?
我应该把他们都杀了
I should have killed them all.
路易吉·菲奥雷说他会杀了我们所有人
Luigi Fiore said he will kill all of us.
我们的堂兄 路易吉
Our cousin, Luigi.
我们送这个小混混上了大学
We send this little punk to university
现在他就带着这些狗屁思想回来 这么报答我们 是吗
and he comes back with those ideas, huh?
大学里没有教会他这里是意大利 不是俄♥国♥吗
Didn't they teach him this is Italy, not Russia?
除了路易吉·菲奥雷还有谁
Luigi Fiore and who else?
还有谁
Who else?
还有 额...
And, uh...
迈克尔·鲁索
Michele Russo.
安吉洛·里纳尔迪医生
Angelo Rinaldi, the doctor,
他控制不了他们 他太虚弱了
he cannot control them, he's too weak.
你们两个人因英勇而授勋
Two decorated for valor, you and you.
现在一个人受伤了
One wounded in war.
而现在的你
And now you,
这个村子里可敬的人
the respectable people of this village
必须要解决这个问题
must be subjected to this.
这些社♥会♥主♥义♥者需要上一课
These socialists need a lesson
关于生与死的一课
about life and death,
他们就是不相信 是吧
but they don't believe, so...
他们不需要牧师
they won't need a priest.
否则
Otherwise,
他们最终会阻止你为你的孩子施洗
they will end up preventing you from baptizing your children,
虐待你的女人
abusing your women.
他们会杀了神父
They will kill the priests,
把教堂当谷仓
and use churches for barns.
外面有人
There's someone out there!
趴下 趴下快点
Get down, get down. Move, move!
戴安娜
Diana.
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down.
退后
Stay back, stay back.
武器
The weapons.
上帝保佑我 因为我有罪
Bless me father for I've sinned.
我最后一次告解是在160天前
My last confession was 160 days ago.
自那以后...
Since then...
我一直感到很愤怒
I've been feeling a lot of anger,
特别是对我的儿子
especially toward my son.
我冲他大喊
I shout at him.
因为他不听我的
He doesn't listen to me.
他让我想起
He reminds me
我的母亲
of my mother
她一年前去世了
who died a year ago.
我仍然对她抱有很大的怨恨
I still hold a lot of resentment against her.
最近...
Lately...
我一直在观察我的...
I've been observing my...
我的女儿...
my daughter...
当她洗澡的时候
as she washes herself.
她的身体在变化
Her body's changing.
乳♥头♥的颜色也在改变
Her nipples are changing their color.
我看着她的身体
I look at her body,
我甚至感到兴奋
I feel aroused.
不 - 我忍♥不住
No. - I can't help it.
我 我不知道怎么会... - 不
I, uh, I don't know how to... - No.
你心里有一片黑暗
You have a darkness in your heart.
它表现为邪恶
It manifests itself as evil.
这是你给你家人带来的邪恶
Evil you perpetuate on your family with
没有道歉 没有...
no apologies, no...
你说的任何话都没有悔意
There's no contrition in anything you have to say,
你喜欢它
you relish in it.
这是不可接受的
It's unacceptable.
作为对你母亲和儿子的忏悔
I would assign as penance for your mother and your son
你下个星期只能吃面包和水
that you fast on bread and water for the next week.
你下个月每天说三次
You say three Hail Mary's and three Our Father's
圣母颂和天父颂
everyday for the next month.
至于你的女儿 赎罪是不够的
As for your daughter, there is no penance that's adequate.
我不是上帝
Be grateful I'm not God.
我只是一个祈祷的修道士
I'm just a friar who prays.
这超出了我的能力范围
It's beyond me.
这超出了我的能力范围
This is beyond me.
除非基♥督♥怜悯你
I would bar you from communion until the last rites,
否则我会禁止你参加圣餐直到最后的仪式
save for Christ's compassion.
去寻求上帝吧
Go to God.
不要来找我 去见上帝
Don't come to me, go to God.
上帝帮不了我
God cannot help me.
上帝可以帮助你
God can help you.
上帝有能力从最糟糕的悲剧中汲取至善
God is capable of pulling the highest good out of the worst tragedy.
上帝可以帮助你
God can help you.
去找上帝
Go to God.
我认为上帝不存在
I think God doesn't exist.
为什么
Why?
如果你继续以你现在的方式行事
If you continue behaving the way you're behaving,
你会下地狱 你明白吗
you're going to hell, you understand that?
你明白吗
You understand that?
我不知道有没有地狱
I don't know if there's hell.
你不知道有没有地狱
You don't know if there's hell?
是的 - 等你到了那儿你就知道了
No. - You will when you get there.
起身出去 出去
Get up and get out. Get up.
出去
Get out.
我还有一个问题要问你 - 嘘 闭嘴
I have a question for you. - Shh! Shut the fuck up!
说基♥督♥为圣
Say "Christ is Lord."
说出来
Say "Christ is Lord."
说啊
Say it, you say "Christ is Lord!"
出去 出去
Get out! Get out!
拜托 上帝
Please, God,
请把我们的爸爸带回家
please bring our Papa home
健康 安全 活着的带回来
to be healthy, safe, and alive.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我们要去参加选举
We're going to the elections.
选举是什么意思
What means elections?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
选举是一场游戏 一场我们需要赢的游戏 戴安娜
Elections are a game, a game we need to win, Diana.
你看 - 游戏吗
You see? - A game?
我们要在那里投票
We're gonna vote over there.
一会儿见 - 好吧
I'll see you later. - Alright.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
把十字架放在锤子和镰刀旁边
Put the cross by the hammer and sickle.
这很容易 把十字架...
Yeah, it is easy. Put the cross...
你得把十字架放在锤子和镰刀旁边
You gotta put the cross by the hammer and sickle.
就在它们旁边
By the hammer and sickle.
我把它们分开了
I've split them apart
我要自己留着
and I'm keeping them for myself.
这是你的荣耀
There's your glory for you.
待在原地
Stay in your place.
不要和我竞争
Do not compete with me
你没有资格争的东西
for things you cannot make a claim to.
过去五年的痛苦
The last five years of misery
跟即将到来的事情相比将是微不足道的
will be nothing to what is to come.
一亿人的死亡听起来不错 对吗
A hundred million dead, that sounds right, yes?
阿门
Amen.
选举是个骗局 我们才是赢得了选票的人
The election was a fraud, we won the votes.
我们被抢劫了
We were robbed!
他妈的所有这些家伙
Fuck all those guys!
我哥哥是市长
My brother is the mayor.