他们的哭声 他们面临的问题
their cries, their problems,
都是无解的
most unsolvable.
我们需要水 需要医院
Here we need water, we need a hospital.
那个女孩的离去只是因为她没有拿到药
The little kid died because I could not get the medicine
我本该能救活她
I needed to save her.
我们需要改变这种情况
We need to change things.
但是我们 这些社♥会♥主♥义♥者 是分♥裂♥的
But we, the socialists, are divided.
我们互相敌对
We are against each other.
路易吉想的只有工人之间的兄弟情谊
Luigi wants to talk about the brotherhood of the workers,
但我们这里有的只是失业者
but here we only have the unemployed.
他们中的大多数人既不会读也不会写
And most of them can neither read or write.
我知道这很难
I know it is hard.
我们是分♥裂♥的
We are divided,
但是你不要绝望
but you do not despair,
因为不支持你的人
because whoever is not with you
并不一定反对你
is not necessarily against you.
如果不能成为兄弟
Call them friends,
就把他们当成是朋友
if not brothers.
记住那个可怜的木匠的话
And remember the words of the poor carpenter
他说 没有比为朋友献出生命
when he said, "There is no greater love than this,
更伟大的爱了
to give one's life for one's friends."
哈... 朋友们
Friends, huh...
就连鞋子也要根据社会阶层来划分
Even shoes are divided according to their social class.
我觉得有时候
I feel that sometimes
当我在祈祷时
when I'm in the midst of prayer
我只能...
that I'm just...
我只能感受到孤独...
that I feel alone like I'm...
其实不是那种所谓的孤独
I feel not alone like lonely,
而是觉得上帝抛弃了我 使我孤立无援
but alone like the Lord has abandoned me,
让我变的像是在自言自语
and I'm essentially talking to myself.
你觉得身处黑暗之中吗
Do you feel in darkness?
是的 太可怕了
Yes, tremendous.
你觉得被遗弃了吗
Do you feel abandoned?
是的
Yes.
恐惧 困惑 还有那些阻碍…
And scared and baffled and confused and...
感觉就像是我在犯罪 但是我没有
and like I'm sinning but I don't--
我不知道我究竟是不是在犯罪
I don't know if I'm sinning or not,
因为质疑这些事情就像是一种罪过
because it feels like a sin to the question these things,
对主生气也像是一种罪过
it feels like a sin to be angry with the Lord.
我很愤怒
And I'm angry a lot.
我感到很愤怒
I feel angry a lot.
你知道吗 - 我能明确告诉你
You know? - I can tell you,
主没有抛弃你
the Lord hasn't abandoned you.
即使在黑暗中 他也与你同在
He's with you even in the midst of darkness.
你必须保持你更纯洁的生活
You have to keep your purer life,
并接受圣礼
and receiving the sacraments.
这是唯一的办法
It's the way, it's the only way
只有这样你才能走在正确的路上
to be able to stay in the right road.
没有主 你什么也做不了
Without the Lord, you can't do anything.
我知道
I know.
战争...
The war...
带走了我们的两个儿子
took our two sons away from us.
他们都很年轻
They were both young.
我们再也找不到活下去的理由了
We cannot find a reason to live anymore.
如果这就是上帝想要的
But if God wanted this,
他为什么
even Him,
他为什么还要让我们活着
why does He want to keep us alive?
为什么要这样来折磨我们 - 不 不
To torment us? - No, no.
战争是一件可怕的事情 弗朗切斯科
War is a terrible thing, Francesco.
你的痛苦是真实的 没错
And your pain is real, yes.
但是不要让撒旦利用你的苦难
Do not let Satan take advantage of your suffering.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
弗朗切斯科 忍♥受住考验的人是有福的
Blessed is the man who endures the trial, Francesco.
我小的时候
When I was young,
我妈妈会在家做刺绣
my mother would do embroidery at home,
就坐在椅子上
yes, sitting in a chair.
而我呢 就坐在凳子上 仰头看着我妈妈的作品
And, uh, I, sitting in a stool, looked up at the work...
但是永远都是颠倒的角度 是反面
but I would only see it from upside down.
我只能看到那些结和乱糟糟的线
I'd see the knots and the confused threads,
我会问我妈妈她在做什么
and I'd say to my mother, "What are you doing?
这是什么
What is this?
怎么这么丑
Why is it so ugly?"
而我的母亲她就会放低一点儿
And my mother, she would lower the frame,
向我展示作品的另一面 也就是好的那一面
and she would show me the good side of the work,
我会看到所有的颜色
and I would see all of the colors
位于正确的地方
were in the right place
而且那些图案很漂亮
and the pattern was beautiful,
恰到好处的
precise.
当时的我和你现在一样 只能从上下颠倒的角度看到那些刺绣
I, like you now, can only see
因为我坐在一张矮凳子上 弗朗西斯科
the work from upside down 'cause I was sitting in a short stool, Francesco.
如果你能在祷告中振作起来
If you lift your spirit up in prayer,
主会向你显明他为你所定的计划
the Lord will show you the design He has for you.
稳一点儿
Calm.
稳一点儿
Stay calm.
你们在做什么
What are you guys doing?
我们在耕种你们遗弃的土地
We are we working the land that you keep abandoned.
他们需要靠它来吃饭
They need it to eat.
所以 如果您不打算继续使用这片土地 我们有权使用
So if you're not using it, we have the right to.
只有社♥会♥主♥义♥才足以
Socialism alone will be enough
在人 秩序与和平之间
to create the most perfect balance
建立最完美的平衡
between men, order, and peace,
因为人类在自♥由♥发展的过程中会明白
because human beings, in their free development,
没有人能够获得真正的自♥由♥和幸福
will understand that no man can be truly free and happy
如果不是对全人类的尊重 - 你们在看什么
if not in the respect of all humanity. - What are you guys looking at?
啊 离我的土地远一点儿
Huh? Leave my land now!
离开这里
Get out of here!
现在就滚
Leave now!
我要杀了你们所有人
I'm gonna kill you all!
听到了吗 所有人
Do you hear me? All!
离开这里
Get out of here!
路易吉 快跑
Luigi, run!
快跑 - 走啊
Run! Run! - Go!
你们这些人 这是我的土地
Okay? All of you, guys, this is my land!
嘿 路易吉 如果你再回来 我就开枪打死你
Hey, Luigi, if you ever come back here, I shoot you!
听
Listen.
要有勇气去做你所听到的
Have the courage to do what you hear.
快点 快点儿
Come on, come on.
好好工作
Work, work.
你的男人呢
How about your man?
有他的消息吗
Any news from him?
去跟别的女人搭话吧
Go and talk with some other woman,
我有丈夫的
I have a husband.
我来 我来
I go! I go!
我来
I go!
我来
I go! I go!
萨尔瓦多
Salvatore! Salvatore!
萨尔瓦多 萨尔瓦多
Salvatore! Salvatore!
萨尔瓦多
Salvatore!
快快
Fast, fast!
怎么了 萨尔瓦多
What happened? Salvatore!
萨尔瓦多
Salvato!
快叫医生
A doctor!
你们在干什么 快回去工作
What are you doing? Go back to work, come on.
文森佐 别让任何人进来
Vincenzo, don't let anyone in.
医生来了 都出去
Doctor's coming, get out.
出去
Out!
可怜的人 他挺过了战争却没...
Poor man, he made it through the war.
告诉他们他还活着
Tell them he's still alive.
你说什么
[What?
你出去 告诉他们他还活着
You go out, you tell them he's still alive,