你感觉到什么?
What do you feel
冷冰冰的钢筋
Cold. Steel.
死气沉沉的
Lifeless.
我不是人类 中尉
I'm not a man, Lieutenant.
我是被创造来 能完全胜任这份工作的生化人
I was created to simulate one to the exact necessity to do my damn job.
我是战斗型士兵
I'm a combat soldier.
但我也有能力在某些情况下打破规则
But I also have the ability to break the rules in certain circumstances.
-就和你一样 -什么样的情况?
- Just like you. - What kind of circumstances
在极端的情况下 我有能力以自♥由♥意志来行动
In extreme situations, I have the ability to act of my own volition.
那这是极端的情况吗?
And is this an extreme situation
-问一些你真的想知道的事吧 -你怎么会这么像我们?
-Ask me what you really wanna ask. -How come you're so like us
有感情吗?
Sentient
情绪化
Emotional.
所以你把人性和情绪等同视之吗?
So, you equate humanity with emotion
我把人性和缺陷等同视之
I equate it with fault.
人是愚蠢、习以为常、懒散的
People are stupid,habitual, and lazy.
他们的情绪会导致错误
Their emotions lead to mistakes.
也许人类不够情绪化 中尉
Maybe humans aren't emotional enough, Lieutenant.
跟紧 把嘴闭上 集中注意力
Stay close, keep your mouth shut, and pay attention.
在这里等着
Wait here.
嘿 我可以玩吗?
Hey, can I play
这些就是你的线人?
These are your informants
你终于找到朋友了
You finally found a friend.
很荣幸认识你 在下哈普中尉
Pleasure to meet you. Lieutenant Harp.
好正式 接着你要称我为女士了
So formal. You'll be calling me ma'am next.
听说你在达姆斯克遇到麻烦了
I hear you had some trouble in Damsk.
疫苗已经送来了
The vaccines were delivered.
走吧 菜鸟
Let's go, rookie.
哈罗
Hello.
我都照你说的去做了 苏菲亚
I've done everything you asked me to do,Sofiya.
我要你跟我老实说 拜托
I'm gonna need you to level with me, please.
说吧
Come on.
把你知道的事都告诉我
Tell me what you know.
在他面前?
In front of him
你可以相信他
You can trust him.
-她可以相信你吧 哈普? -对
- She can trust you. Right, Harp - Uh, yeah.
对 你可以相信我
Yeah, you can trust me.
医院的暴♥力♥事件…
The violence at the hospital
真的是Krasny间谍干的?
It was definitely a Krasny spy
就是Krasny没错
As Krasny as it gets.
干
Fuck.
我觉得科瓦差一步 就能操作飞弹发射井
I think Koval's one step away from operating the silos.
什么?你怎么知道?
What How'd you know that
核弹只能透过一连串
The nuclear missiles can only
高度机密的存取码操作
be operated by highly classified access codes.
冷战结束时 联邦反情报局特工 拿到了那些密♥码♥
When the Cold War ended, an FSK agent got hold of those codes
并将它们藏在金库里
and hid them in a vault.
在这个城市的某处
Somewhere this side of the city.
他为什么要这么做?
Why would he do that
特工认为密♥码♥有一天能卖♥♥一笔钱
The agent figured the codes would fetch a price.
-而科瓦愿意付这笔钱 -应该是的
- And Koval met that price. - I think so.
如果他知道飞弹发射井在哪里 并拿到了密♥码♥
If he knows where the silos are, and he gets those codes,
他就握有了核武
he'll have access to nukes.
-告诉我密♥码♥在哪里 -我也不知道
- Tell me where those codes are. - I don't know.
如果知道 我们早就去拿了
If we did, we'd have gotten to them already.
告诉我谁有可能知道
Well, tell me who might know.
说吧
Come on.
这个嘛…
Well,
若要闯进金库 Krasny会需要在这里买♥♥武器
to break into a vault, the Krasny would need to buy hardware here,
他们无法透过走私 或突破我们的层层关卡弄到
as they wouldn't be able to smuggle it or get it through our lines.
什么?那黑市呢?
What Black market
只有一个混♥蛋♥能弄到他们要的武器
There's only one arsehole with access to the weapons they'd need
他会毫不犹豫地背叛我们
who wouldn't think twice about betraying us.
他是军♥火♥商 名叫瓦瑞克欧斯拉克
He's an arms dealer calledVaryk Oshlak.
如果他们找过他 他就有可能知道金库在哪里
If they went to him, he might know where it's located.
能带我们去见他吗?
Can you take us to him
你们会需要自己的武器
You'll need weapons of your own.
这是怎样?
What's all this
不好意思 美国人没有打折
Sadly, no discounts for the US.
什么?等等 你要跟她买♥♥武器?
What Hold up. You're buying weapons from her
不然我的孤儿院要怎么撑下去?
How do you think I pay for this orphanage
你知道这些是非法武器吧 对吗?
You know these are illegal weapons, right
你要逮捕我吗 中尉?
You gonna arrest me, Lieutenant
上尉?
Cap
你必须帮我们这个忙
You have to do this for us.
我知道 我会的
I know. I will.
那他呢?
What about him
他不会有事的 今天是他在警戒线外的第一天
He'll be fine.It's his first day outside the wire.
他第一天来?
His first day
他是无人机驾驶
He's a drone pilot.
近距离看到你杰作的感觉如何?
How does it feel to see your work up close
我的杰作?
My work
对 他们大多不是因内战才变孤儿的
Yeah. Most of these kids weren't orphaned by the civil war.
你的炸♥弹♥摧毁了他们的家园
Your bombs destroyed their homes.
嘿 各位 我们得走了 上车吧
Hey, guys, we gotta get going. Get in the car.
-你确定吗? -那是他的车
-You sure about this -That's his car.
他在这里
He's here.
我找欧斯拉克
I'm looking for Oshlak.
他不在这里
He's not here.
你是欧斯拉克吗?
Are you Oshlak
干
Fuck.
维克托科瓦在哪里?
Where's Viktor Koval
哇靠
Damn!
你想再跑跑看 还是要我给你好看?
You wanna try that again, or should I fuck you up a little
好啦…
Okay, okay.
嘿 苏菲亚
Hey, Sofiya.
-好久没看到你了 -看得出来你有多想念我
-I haven't seen you for long. -I can see how much you missed me.
住手 我什么都愿意说
Stop. I'll tell you whatever you want.
你今早有卖♥♥武器给Krasny吗?
Did you sell weapons to a Krasny unit this morning
十个人 他们一小时前就取货了
Ten men. They took delivery one hour ago.
说清楚点 你这人♥渣♥ 你卖♥♥了什么给他们?
Details, piece of shit. What did you sell them
XR12
XR-12s.
俄♥国♥Gump军?
Russian Gumps
金库在哪里?
Where's the vault
哎呀 我说了会没命的…
Well, I'm a dead man if...
不是我杀了你 就是维克托科瓦
Either I kill you or Koval kills you,
但是我现在就可以动手
but I'm much closer right now.
-聂伯投资银行 -在帕萨斯基街
- Dnipro Investment. - Passazryski street.
我们走
Let's go.
-那他呢? -苏菲亚 不
- What about him - Sofiya, no!
叛徒
Traitor.
看来他不需要车了
Guess he won't be needing his car.
我要杀了你们
I'm going to kill you!
小心点
Be careful.
我会的
I will.
去吧
Go.
来吧 我们走
Come on! Let's go.
-帕萨斯基街最快的路? -往北 走麦吉斯屈街
- Fastest way to Passazryski street - Head north, take Magistral.
-你把这些街道都记起来了? -跟计程车司机一样
-You know the streets by memory - Like afucking cab driver.
他妈的好个无人机驾驶
Like a fucking drone pilot.
我们不能单独对抗科瓦
We can't go up against Koval alone.
-我们得请求支援 -拜托 哈普 怎么了?你害怕了?
-We gotta call in for backup. -Come on, Harp. What's wrong You scared
你的程式在什么情况下会关闭 违反命令时?
At what point does your program shut down At what point are you violating orders
这就是你来的原因
That's why you're here.
我们对周界的情报调查并非遇到瓶颈
Our intel investigation into the Perimeter is not just cold.
而是被中止了
It was aborted.
抱歉 你说什么?
I'm sorry, what
像你这种情报官可以靠直觉追查 被中止的线报
An intel officer like you can follow an aborted line,
如果是由我来做 就会变成缺陷
and it's considered a hunch. If I do it, it's a fault.
情报会害我离线 让科瓦得逞
Intel would take me offline, leaving Koval to win.
电影精选列表