2036年
东欧爆发了一场激烈内战
美军在这无法无天的新边境 担任维护和平的角色…
这是响尾蛇 敌军在附近
Uh, this is Rattlesnake. Hostiles in the area.
收到
Copy.
边境由一位残暴的犯罪军阀控制着 名叫维克托科瓦
他像鬼一样来无影去无踪
把枪放下
Put the Gumps out!
冲…
Let's go, let's go!
为了对抗科瓦逐渐强大的力量
五角大厦已派出机器人军团 又名Gump军
这是它们第一次出任务
天啊 前方有土制炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 枪不能用了 我们无法前进了
Jesus! IED blast ahead! Gumps down! We cannot move forward!
中士 这是他妈的埋伏
Sarge, it's a fuckin' ambush! -
干 我们被包围了
Fuck, they're everywhere!
找掩护
Take cover!
他妈的快找掩蔽
Take fucking shelter now!
我们必须撤退
We need to fall back!
有敌人 在西边检查站
Contact! Contact! West side checkpoint!
有人倒下 完毕
Man down! Over!
-干 装甲运兵车被♥干♥掉了 -中士 我们必须撤退
- Fuck! They took out the APC. - Sarge, we need to fall back.
我不会丢下任何人
I'm not leaving anyone behind!
大脚怪 你在哪里?完毕
Bigfoot, where are you Over!
我在路上了 长官 我们要硬冲吗?
I'm on my way. Are we pushing through
不 不要 我们无法前进
Negative. We cannot move forward.
整支Gump小队好像都阵亡了 而且有一人受困 完毕
I think we lost the entire Gump unit, and we have a man trapped. Over!
什么鬼都看不到 真♥他♥妈♥的有够蠢
Can't see shit! Where the fuck are the Gumps
戈麦斯 快给我滚过来
Gomez! Get your ass over here.
-他妈的他们是从哪开枪的? -他们无所不在 长官
- Where the fuck are they shooting from - They're fuckin' everywhere.
他妈的Gump军死哪去了?
Where the fuck are the Gumps
看我的
I've got you!
我们得救他出来 你有办法通过吗?
We need to get him out of there. See a way through
-可以 长官 -好 我们会提供掩护火力
- Yes, sir. - Okay, we'll provide covering fire.
戈麦斯 冲
Gomez, go, go, go!
-快走 -开火
- Go! - Open fire!
有敌人 火力掩护
Contact! Covering fire now!
快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
两点钟方向
Two o'clock.
干
Fuck!
到处都是Krasny
Krasnys all over!
-响尾蛇 快 我需要掩护 -集中火力攻击大楼
-Rattlesnake, I need cover! -Concentrate fire on the building.
中士 我们无法接近他 太远了
Sarge, we can't get to him! It's too far.
再说一次 我不会丢下任何人
I repeat, I'm not leaving anyone behind.
好 走吧 火力掩护 射击
Let's go! Cover fire, now!
快走
Go!
-掩护 -有敌人
- Cover! - Contact!
-快走 -大脚怪
- Go! - Bigfoot!
火力掩护 射击
Cover fire, now!
-趁现在 -重新装弹
- Now! - Reloading!
掩护
Cover!
大脚怪
Bigfoot!
我中弹了
I'm hit!
有人倒下
Man down!Man down!
响尾蛇 快 我需要掩护 我中弹了
Rattlesnake, come on. I need cover. I'm hit!
这是响尾蛇 我听得很清楚
This is Rattlesnake. I hear you loud and clear.
我们会去救你 你先待在原地
We'll be there. Stay where you are.
响尾蛇 这是滚雷
Rattlesnake,this is Rolling Thunder.
有身份不明的车辆正在高速接近 具有潜在威胁
Unidentified vehicle approaching at high speed.Potential attack.
请准许展开攻击
Requesting permission to engage.
撑住 我抓住你了 兄弟 来吧
Hold on. I got you, buddy. Come on.
拒绝许可 我们有两人被困住
Permission denied. Two of our men trapped.
我们还有另外38人在地上 中士
We have an additional 38 men on the ground.
他们才是第一要务 我需要你撤退
They're a priority. I need you to fall back. Over.
先让我把我的人救出来
Let me get my men out!
贝儿 和布莱登上尉确认发射地狱火
Bale, confirm Hellfire with Captain Brydon.
遵命 基地 这是滚雷
Yes, sir. Base, this is Rolling Thunder,
请准许展开空袭
requesting permission for air strike.
完毕
Over.
-给我看第九区 -这里 长官
- I need Sector 9. - Here, sir.
-连线 -遵命
- Put it up. - Yes, sir.
响尾蛇 我需要掩护 有收到吗?
Rattlesnake, I need that cover!Do you copy
待在那里别动 我们来救你了
Stay there, hold position. We'll come get you.
响尾蛇 我需要你们撤退
Rattlesnake, I need you to fall back,
-完毕 -重复 有两个人受困了 完毕
-over. -I repeat! Two of our men trapped! Over!
安珀基地
Amber Base,
这是滚雷 请问是否准许攻击?
this is Rolling Thunder. Do I have permission to engage
我们遇到了一辆宽轴距的重装甲车
I have a heavily armored truck, broad wheelbase.
具有高风险 是移♥动♥式发射器
High risk, mobile launcher.Rolling Thunder,
滚雷 这是安珀基地 等候命令
this is Amber Base, hold for command.
卡车离我们的人太近不宜发射地狱火
Truck's too close to our men to risk Hellfire.
响尾蛇 收到吗?我他妈的中枪了
Rattlesnake, do you copy I'm getting fucking hit down here!
来吧
Come on!
好的 火力小组 准备以火力掩护
All right, Fire team, prepare for cover fire.
那是发射器 长官
That's a launch... That's a launcher, sir.
完毕
Over.
我这边没有看到发射器
No launcher visible in my feed.
拒绝发射请求
Fire request denied.
我很确定那是发射器 长官
I'm positive that's a launcher, sir.
-即将发生冲击 完毕 -你听到了
-Impact is imminent. Over. -You heard him!
先停火 等我救人
Hold fire till I clear my men!
你们地上有38个人
We have 38 men on ground,
加上暴露的两人 他们都会死的
plus two exposed. They'll all die.
由不得你作主 中尉
It's not your call.
响尾蛇 收到吗?我他妈的中枪了
Rattlesnake, do you copy
-哈普? -我们会过去的
- I'm getting fucking hit here! - Harp
留在原地
We'll be there! Stay where you are!
我们去救回那两位弟兄吧
Let's get those two Marines.
-冲 -冲
-Go! -Go!
出动
Go! Moving out!
干掉他们 冲啊
Let's get them! Let's go!
西侧 准备好
West flank, be ready!
危险接近
Danger close.
-目标锁定 -可恶
-Target locked. - Goddammit!
-任务中止 -找掩护
- Abort, abort! - Take cover.
退下
Stand down.
你在干嘛 哈普?
What are you doing, Harp
飞弹三秒后发射…
DA1 off the rail on three
退下
Stand down.
二…
wo,
一
one.
飞弹来了
Incoming!
他妈的 哈普
Goddammit, Harp!
搞什么 哈普?你刚违反了直接命令
What the fuck, Harp You disobeyed a direct order.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
你杀了他们
You killed 'em!
你杀了他们
You killed 'em!
克里奇空军基地 美国内华达州
两名美国海军陆战队员 阵亡
Two US Marines.Dead.
一名美国Gump军被毁
And one US Army Gump
美国空军
destroyed.
我是依据可用情报 做出最正确的决定…
I made the call that felt most correct given the intel available...
在当下
At the time.
我们知道
We know.
请恕我直言 上尉 地上有40个人 我救了38人
With all due respect, Captain, with 40 men on the ground, I saved 38,
包括米勒士官长和他的车队
including Master Sergeant Miller and his convoy.
要是给他机会的话 他搞不好能救回所有的40人
If Miller had been given the chance, he would've tried to save all 40.
但是你剥夺了他这个选项
But you took that option away from him.
你是在哪里受基础训练的?
When did you do your basic
三年前 在帕里斯岛
Three years ago. Parris Island.
你除了在荧幕后面 有没有历经过
Have you ever experienced a mass-casualty encounter,
真正的大规模伤亡事件呢?
other than from behind your screen
你有在战斗区待过吗 哈普中尉?
Have you spent time in a conflict zone, Harp
-没有 长官 但是我… -谢谢你 中尉
- No, ma'am, but I... - Thank you, Lieutenant.
这是你的调度资料
Here's your deployment drive.
上尉 一定还有其他选项吧
电影精选列表