Harp!
哈普
Harp!
哈普 他妈的
Harp! Goddammit!
什么事?
Yeah
去拿东西
Get the gear!
我们得去找联络人
We gotta make it to our contact!
不 可恶
Miller! Shit. Gyah!
我们要用走的过去
We're gonna go ahead on foot!
收到 我们会解决这场闹剧的
Copy! We'll take care of this shitshow.
-你们把疫苗送过去吧 -好
- You get that vaccine delivered. - Okay.
一、二 冲
One, two, go!
火力掩护
Cover fire!
搞什么?
What the fuck
攻击我们的是科瓦的手下吧?
That was Koval's men attacking us
对 他们故意攻击补给车
Yeah, they hit the supply truck
等着当地人去抢食物
and waited for the locals to go for food.
然后悄悄靠近 就像打地鼠游戏一样突然冒出来
Koval's getting closer. Popping up like a game of whack-a-mole.
我喜欢那顶钢盔
Lose the helmet.
让你看起来很有干劲 会让人对你产生信任感
Makes you look aggressive. Trying to cultivate trust.
把枪收进枪套里 或许能保你一条小命
Keep your gun in the holster. It might just keep you alive.
了解了
Got you.
米勒不晓得我们真的任务吧?
Miller doesn't know about our real mission
那上校呢?
What about the colonel
艾克哈特以为从围栏后面 就能解决这场冲突
Eckhart thinks you can manage this conflict from behind a fence.
战争是丑陋的
War is ugly.
有时得弄脏自己才能看到真正的改变
Sometimes you gotta get dirty to see any real change.
他不喜欢你 你知道的
He doesn't like you, you know.
听着
Listen
我比他更有感觉
feel more than he does.
直觉吗?
That gut feeling
不
No.
感觉是我的长项 菜鸟
Feeling's all I got, rookie.
敏锐的感官知觉
Acute sensory perception.
-什么?你能感觉到疼痛? -我当然可以
- What Can you feel pain - Of course I can.
如果我没有 就无法感同身受 就像现在 你有什么感觉?
I couldn't empathize with you if I didn't. Like now, what do you feel
害怕得要命 而且感到困惑
Shit-scared and confused.
很好 那表示你在这里 而且你活着
That's good. That means you're here and alive.
有想过为什么我会长这样吗 哈普?
Do you ever wonder why I look like this, Harp
怎样?
What
拥有轮廓分明的颧骨?
Chiseled cheekbones
很好笑
Funny.
为什么五角大厦会挑我这张脸 来代表美国海军陆战队?
Why would the Pentagon pick my face to represent the United States Marines
为什么他们不把我做成金发、蓝眼
Why wouldn't they make me a blond-haired, blue-eyed,
最典型的美国帅哥呢?
all-American varsity peckerwood
我不敢问 怕同时得罪黑人和机器人
Didn't wanna ask. Thought it might be robotist.
这是一种心理战
Psy-ops.
虽然我骨子里是美国人 但我的脸能传达中立感
My sleeve might say US, but my face conveys neutrality.
让人得以冷静下来
Makes people calm.
继续走吧
Let's keep moving.
联络人在等我们呢
Our contact is waiting for us.
-那是达姆斯克营地 对吧? -没错
- That's the Damsk encampment, huh - It is.
由反抗军所管理的难民收♥容♥所♥
A refugee shelter run by the Resistance.
哇呢 我在天上看过这个
Shit.I've seen it from the air.
他们都是好人 哈普
They're good people, Harp.
信任感得之不易
Trust is hard-earned.
了解他们需要什么 然后满足他们
Find out what they need and give it to them.
他们大多数人只想活下去
Most of 'em just wanna live.
你懂得玩弄人性?
You manipulate people
这叫做同情心
It's called compassion.
维克托科瓦
如果被科瓦找到核武 必定会造成世界末日
If Koval finds the nukes, it's the end of the world as we know it.
继续走
Let's keep moving.
嘿
Hey. Doc.
哈普
Harp!
把其他物资带来
Bring the other supplies.
我就定位了
I'm in position.
维克托?
Viktor
你有燃♥烧♥弹♥吗?
Do you have the incendiary rounds
杀了他
Kill him.
杀了他们两个
Kill them both.
-哈普 -怎样?
- Harp! - Yeah
上尉
Cap!
你是谁?
Who are you
你是谁?
Who are you
干♥你♥娘♥ 美国猪
Fuck yourself, American pig!
我可以跟你耗一整天
I can do this all day.
Krasny
Krasny.
你对维克托科瓦知道多少?
What do you know about Viktor Koval
-把他交给我们 美国人 -告诉我
- Give him to us, Americans. - Tell me!
我打中你的锁骨下动脉了 你会流血至死
I hit you in your subclavian artery. You're gonna bleed out.
所以你到底说不说?
So, where were we
快点 说吧
Come on. Tell me!
还是你想让我这里的朋友陪你度过
Or do you wanna spend your final few moments
最后的几分钟呢?
with my friends here
随便你
Suit yourself.
上尉
Cap.
上尉 他还活着
Cap, he's still alive.
活不久了
Not for long.
他是狂热分子
He's a fanatic.
结局总是一样的
It always ends the same.
欢迎来到战争 孩子
Welcome to the war, kid.
喂 搞什么?
Hey! What the fuck
-我得呈报这件事 -没什么好呈报的
- You gotta call this in. - Nothing to call in yet.
你在说什么? 我们遇到了叛乱分子、狙击手
What are you talking about We got insurgents. We got a sniper.
这足以让上级下达命令 派出他妈的特遣部队…
That's enough to get command to listen, to commit a fucking task force...
呈报了之后只会让官僚拖住我们
All we have is enough for command to hold us up in bureaucracy three days
然后他们要花三天时间想想 周界系统是不是值得关注
while they consider if Perimeter's even a conversation.
我们没有那种时间了
We don't have that kind of time.
如果他们的间谍和狙击手在这里 那就表示科瓦在不远处
If their spies and snipers are here, that meansKoval isn't that far behind.
你说过我们送出疫苗 是为了得到科瓦的情报
You said we'd deliver the vaccines to getintel on Koval.
他妈的我们现在又要去哪?
Where the fuck are we going
我没有说情报在诊所
I didn't say the intel was at the clinic.
这是实弹场景 孩子 你想你应付得了吗?
This is a live-fire scenario, son. Think you can handle it
告诉我你在隐瞒什么
Tell me what you're hiding.
我会走回基地 说你不受控了
I'll walk back to base, tell 'em you went rogue.
你的主机板当机了吗?
Did your motherboard freeze
别再这样盯着我看了 你的主机板当机了吗?
Stop staring at me like that. Did your motherboard freeze
说话啊
Say something!
干♥你♥娘♥的为什么你这么讨人厌啊?
Why are you such a pain in mymotherfucking ass
他妈的快给我上车
Get in the fucking truck.
-是谁教你这么会骂脏话的? -没人
- Who programmed you to curse so much - Nobody.
我只是遇到什么人就说什么话
I respond to the asshole that's in front of me.
-他妈的 快点给我上车 -不要
- Now get in the fucking truck! - No.
我不上车
I'm not getting in there.
好啊 那你就用走的
Okay.Walk.
你以为靠自己能在外面活多久?
How long do you think you'll survive out here on your own
你发射飞弹是对的
You were right to fire.
那的确是发射器
It was a launcher.
你杀了2名海陆 但是救了38个人
You killed two marines but saved 38.
他们应该在你胸口别一枚勋章的
They should've put a fucking medal on your chest.
我本来就没做错
I did the right thing.
你是说你跳出框架外 结果他们又硬把你塞回去?
You mean you stepped outside your box, and they had to put you back
-你以为你是这样才来这的? -因为我越级办事
- Is that why you think you're here - I broke chain of command.
那你呢?你的任务是什么?
What about you What's your mandate
可恶 我不是专家 但你这么做似乎有点不合规矩…
Shit, I'm no expert, but this seems beyond protocol for a r...
不管你是谁
hatever you are.
跟我握个手
Shake my hand.
你感觉到什么?
What do you feel
一只手 软组织和温…
A hand. Soft tissue and heat...
温度
Heat.
抓住我的手臂
Grab my arm.
电影精选列表