When was the last time you saw her
-见到谁? -难道还有别人吗?
- Saw who - What do you mean "who"
奥莉薇亚罗斯梅尔
Olivia Rose Meyer.
上个礼拜
Last week.
上个礼拜 我靠
Last week. Damn.
-你有跟别人乱搞? -拜托 别闹了
- You fucking somebody else - Get the fuck outta here.
说啦 我有感受到你的自负
Come on. Look, I get a sense of arrogance from you.
像你这种这么冷静、这么冷酷
Guys like you, so dispassionate, so cold,
这么自恋的人
so into himself.
通常都很难定下心来
Those are the guys that usually wander.
是吗?我很忠诚喔
Yeah Well, I'm faithful.
-她对你忠诚吗? -对 她…
- She faithful to you - Yeah. She is...
-我♥干♥嘛跟你聊这个啊? -我们是待捕的猎物 菜鸟
-Why am I even having this conversation -Fair game, rookie.
我是要你提高警觉 别想着在家的奥莉薇亚是否和
I need your head out here, not thinking about if Olivia's at home
她的皮拉提斯教练玩着 “把肉塞进包里”的游戏
playing "put the beef in my taco" with her Pilates instructor.
她的皮拉提斯教练是女的
Her Pilates instructor's a woman.
喔 这样更棒 她男女通吃 我就知道我会喜欢她
Oh, even better! She goes both ways. I knew I liked her.
我们九月要结婚了 你又懂男女关系了?
We're getting married in September.What do you know about relationships
你不是三岁小孩吗?
Aren't you like three years old
五岁
Five.
你有她的照片吗?
You got a picture of her
快啦 老兄 拿出来看嘛
Come on, man. Pull it out.
我靠 她有够辣的 恭喜喔
Holy shit.She's a hottie. Congratulations.
-谢谢 她很特别 -嘿
- Thank you. She's special. - Hey!
“我的小熊软糖” 她叫你小熊软糖?
"My Gummy Bear." She calls you Gummy Bear
我的小熊软糖
Aww, my Gummy Bear.
闹你的 菜鸟
Fucking with you, rookie.
这是响尾蛇 我们已经进入黄色警戒区了
This is Rattlesnake.We've been moved up to Yellow alert.
所以 睁大眼睛了 完毕
So, eyes open. Over.
看看这些可怜的混♥蛋♥ 卡在我们和科瓦之间
Look at these poor bastards. Stuck between us and Koval.
我有一群平民 9点钟方向
I got a bunch of civilians. Nine o'clock.
没有敌军活动迹象
No signs of hostile activity.
保持距离
Keep your distance.
这是响尾蛇
This is Rattlesnake.
收到通报 有车底遭击
We have reports from base of aid truck hit. Man down.
有人倒下 重复 有车遭击
Repeat. Aid truck hit.
前往营地的路被封锁了
Road to encampment blocked.
怀疑是民兵攻击
Suspected militia attack.
把枪举起来
Get your rifle up.
小心前进
Proceed with caution.
继续跟车 完毕
Execute to follow. Over.
所有小队
All units prepare
准备下车 敌军在附近
to exit the vehicle. Hostiles in the area.
保持警戒
Stay frosty.
听着 派出Gump军 在车队前形成
Listen, put the Gumps out. Form a perimeter
周边防御
in front of the convoy.
-准备好了 孩子 -所有小队到地上
- Get ready, kid. - All units on the ground.
形成防御队形
Defense formation.
保持冷静 保持清醒
Let's keep it calm. Let's keep it clean.
亮枪
Gumps out now!
-所有海军陆战队 形成防御队形 -他妈的怎么回事?
- All Marines, defense formation. - What the fuck's going on
形成防御队形
Defense formation.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
保持冷静 别轻举妄动
Stay calm. Nobody do shit.
我说别开枪的 他妈的
I said hold fire, goddammit!
他妈的Gump偷放枪 查理九号♥ 别开枪
Goddamn Gumps pre-empted. Charlie Nine, hold fire!
把枪放下
Drop the rifle now!
慢慢来
Slowly.
所有人 快点
All of you guys, come on!
走吧
Let's go.
-他妈的把武器放下 -不懂吗?
- Put your weapons down! - Don't you understand
走开 退后
Step away! Back!
上尉 等一下 长官?
Captain, just a sec, sir. Sir
配合一点
Cooperate!
-长官… -好了 哈普 放轻松
- Sir... - All right, Harp. Take it easy.
退下
Stand down!
退下
Stand down!
-放下你们的武器 -退下 他妈的
- Put your weapons down. - Put 'em down!
叫你的人把枪放下
Tell your men to put their guns down.
上尉 撤退
Captain, fall back.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
别动我的陆战队员
Step away from those Marines!
他妈的 快叫你的人把武器放下
Goddammit! Tell your men to lower their weapons now!
这是命令
That's an order!
-中士? -放下武器
- Sarge - Lower your weapons.
-嘿 拜托… -他妈的放下武器啦
- Come on... - Lower your goddamn weapons!
这是命令
That's an order.
上尉
Cap
可恶
Shit.
好啦
All right.
好啦
All right.
好的 好
Okay, all right.
好啦
All right.
好 冷静
Okay, calm down.
好啦 我没带武器
All right. I'm unarmed.
叫你的人把枪放下
Tell your men to put their guns down.
快啦
Come on.
你得把这辆车移走 让我们的人通行
You gotta move this truck, we gotta get our men out of here.
我们不想打架 了解吗?
We don't want to fight. You understand
好吗?
Okay
搞什么啊?
What the fuck
他在干嘛?
What's he doing
闭嘴
Shh. Shut up.
好啦
All right.
好了 士官长
Master Sergeant.
叫你的人离开街上 我们把车移走吧
Get your men off the street. Let's get that truck moved.
好极了
Copy that.
-真是对不起 -放轻松
- I'm sorry. - Relax!
去找那两名海军陆战队
Go get those Marines.
你跟他说了什么?
What did you say to him
说我们得把疫苗送过去
Said we had to get vaccines through.
-这样就搞定了? -不 我给了他救援车
- Is that all it took - No, I gave him the aid truck.
可是他们有武器啊 他们又不是想觅食
They had weapons, though. They weren't after food.
-他们是民兵耶 -好 放轻松
- They were militia. - Easy.
-他们不能两者兼具吗? -我们的职责是辨识威胁并予以消除
-They can't be both -It's our job to identify, neutralize.
我们的职责是活得够久以取得情报
It's our job to stay alive long enough to get our intel
并专注在更远大的目标上
and focus on the bigger picture.
但是我们得去诊所
We gotta get to the clinic.
各位 睁大眼睛
Keep your eyes open.
-他死了 -查看右边
- He's gone. - Check right.
-我负责左边 -好
- I got left. - Right.
别紧张…
Easy, easy.
慢慢来
Nice and slow.
这样就对了 我们都…
Just like that. We all go...
为了维克托科瓦
For Viktor Koval!
Krasny 9点钟方向
Krasnys! Nine o'clock!
找掩护
Take cover!
趴下
Get down!
干
Fuck!
干 Krasny 3点钟方向
Fuck! Krasnys, three o'clock.
找掩护
Take cover!
想办法集中火力在大楼 把他们逼到空旷处
Try and concentrate fire on the building. Flush them out into the open.
逮到他们了 退下
Got 'em! Stand down!
掩护我
Cover me!
干
Fuck!
大家进去
Go inside!
趴下
Stay down!
好 火力小组…
All right. Fire team
压制火力 妈的
Suppressing fire.Suppressing fire. Goddammit!
大家小心
Incoming!
哈普
电影精选列表