What the fuck are you doing here, rookie
战争是他妈的屁话
The war is fucking bullshit,
但发射核武并不能解决问题
but setting off those nukes won't solve anything!
杀2人去救38人的你好意思说
Says the man that killed two to save 38.
-你会杀了一百万人 -而我会救了一亿人
- And you'll kill a million. - And I'll save a hundred million.
我们接收到大量的热能读数
We're picking up significant heat readings.
长官…
Sir.
知道了 贝儿 严阵以待
I see it, Bale. Stand by.
阿尔法三号♥ 请回答
Alpha Three, come in.
哈普 无人机已就攻击定位 请回报状况 完毕
Harp, drone is in position to strike.I need a sit-report. Over.
哈普 我再重复一次 无人机已就攻击定位
Harp, I repeat. Drone in position to strike.
请你回报状况 马上
I need a sit-report now.
好 具有穿透装甲车的特性
Okay. Designed to go through armored vehicles.
嘿 里欧 尝尝这个
Hey, Leo!Try this.
好痛啊 菜鸟
That hurt, rookie.
好 要怎么把它关掉?
Okay. How do you switch it off
他妈的要怎么把它关掉?
How the fuck do you switch it off
回家吧
Go home.
回家去找奥莉薇亚罗斯梅尔吧
Go home to Olivia Rose Meyer.
他妈的要怎么关掉啦?
How the fuck do you switch it off
关不掉
You can't.
哈普 我是艾克哈特 你能确认一下里欧的眼睛吗?完毕
Harp, this is Eckhart. Can you confirm eyes on Leo Over.
-里欧 你干嘛要这么做? -哈普 你有收到吗?
- Why the fuck are you doing this, Leo - Harp, do you copy
消除人性 增加战斗力
Remove the humanity, increase the fight.
什么?
What
机器对机器
Machine versus machine.
世界首次使用有完全自主♥权♥的生化人 却得了个反效果
The world's first use of a fully autonomous cyborg backfires.
你说你想干嘛?你要他们关闭程式?
What are you saying you want You want them to shut the program down
老早就这么想了
For a long, long time.
不
No.
不 事情才没这么简单 里欧
No, no, it's never that simple with you, Leo.
你一直都在说谎
You've been lying this whole time,
我他妈的干嘛要相信你啊?
why the fuck would I believe you anyway
信不信由你 但这…
Believe what you want, but this
这是他妈的真♥相♥
his is the motherfucking truth.
我得消灭这个怪物
I have to destroy the monster.
消灭自己
Destroy myself.
我的创造者
My creator.
美国
The US.
他们要明白战争必须结束
They need to understand that these wars must end,
而我是永无止境的战争产物
and I am the face of never-ending war.
数百万条人命耶 里欧
Millions will die, Leo.
你快滚吧
Get the hell outta here.
不如照我的方式来做吧?
How about we do it my way
我是哈普中尉
This is Lieutenant Harp.
确认目击里欧
Confirming eyes on Leo.
-完毕 -确认
- Over. - Confirmed.
确认身分 准备攻击
Positive ID. Preparing to engage.
武器启动了
Weapons are hot.
目标锁定
Target locked.
你只要告诉我们何时按下红色按钮吧 哈普
You just tell us when to hit that red button, Harp.
我的天啊 你最好快点闪人
Jesus Christ! Better move your ass.
哈普 你有听到吗?
Harp, do you copy
别这么做
Don't do it.
哈普
Harp.
你明知道这很有道理的
You know this makes sense.
这是为更大的利益着想
It's the greater good.
这点你应该很明白才对
You, of all people, should understand that.
哈普
Harp!
这些飞弹会打到美国
The missiles have range to the US.
-我们得扣下扳机了 -长官?
- We've got to pull the trigger. - Sir
他妈的拜托
For fuck's sake.
无人机就要攻击了 你得快走 阿尔法三号♥
The drone strike is imminent. Clear out of there, Alpha Three.
不
No.
你错了
You're wrong.
人类可以学着变得更好
Humans can learn to do better.
这才是更大的利益 里欧
That is the greater good, Leo.
哈普 妈的 你有听到吗?
Harp, goddammit, do you copy
贝儿
Bale,
飞弹30秒后发射
DA1 off the rail in 30.
我要你快点滚蛋
I need you to move your ass now.
拜托别在那里 哈普
Please, don't be in there, Harp.
武器已发射
Weapon's away.
目标摧毁
Target destroyed.
飞弹解除了
Missile disarmed.
-做得好 各位 很棒 -好耶
- Good job, everybody! Well done. - All right!
阿尔法三号♥ 请回答
Alpha Three, come in.
哈普 我是艾克哈特 有收到吗?
Harp, this isEckhart. Do you copy
阿尔法三号♥ 请回答
Alpha Three, come in.
快啊 孩子
Come on, kid.
艾克哈特 请回答
Eckhart, come in.
我是哈普中尉
This is Lieutenant Harp.
任务完成
Mission complete.
准备返回基地
Returning back to base.
完毕
Over.
收到
Copy that.
做得好 小子
Great job, kid.
你刚刚救了全世界
You just saved the world.
哈普 你应该感到骄傲 孩子
Harp, you should be proud, son.
我已和你的布莱登上尉谈过
I already spoke to your captain,Brydon.
你要回家了
You're going home.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
电影精选列表