Captain, this can't be the only option.
他们本想送你上军事法庭的
They wanted to court-martial you.
-是我帮你说话的 -我该怎么告诉奥莉薇亚?
- I fought for you. - What am I gonna tell Olivia
就告诉她你要去全额公费的补习课程
Tell her you're going on an all-expenses-paid refresher
学习如何让世界变得更安全
in how to make the world a safer place.
-直到什么时候? -直到你通过评估
- Until when - Until you pass the assessment.
要等到什么时候?
And when's that gonna be
要等到什么时候 长官?
When's that gonna be, sir
我喜欢你 哈普 你精准又有效率 是出色的无人机驾驶
I like you, Harp.You're precise, efficient. Brilliant drone pilot.
但是你违反了直接命令
But you disobeyed a direct order.
今天算是你走运
Consider yourself lucky today.
你在纳旦尼尔营的指挥官 是里欧上尉
Your CO at Camp Nathaniel is a Captain Leo.
去找他报到吧
Report to him.
纳旦尼尔营?那是排基地耶
Camp Nathaniel That's where the platoon's based.
保持低调 就当作是认识军人同袍的机会吧
Keep your head down. See it as an opportunity to meet your fellow servicemen.
希望你可以学得很快
Let's pray you're a fast learner.
解散
Dismissed.
走吧 各位 动起来
Let's go, guys. Let's get moving!
往前直走…
Straight ahead, straight ahead.
动起来 士兵 这就是你们的新家了 蛆蛆
Move it, soldier. This is your new home, maggots.
分成三路 准备接受扫瞄
Get into three separate lines to get scanned in.
快点 速度快 快
Pronto! Double-time! Move!
欢迎来到纳旦尼尔营
Welcome to Camp Nathaniel.
你们会常常看到我这张帅脸的
You'll be seeing a lot of my pretty face.
让Gump军扫瞄 继续前进
Get scanned in by the Gumps and keep it moving.
你们的寝室在第二区和第四区 就在你们左前方
Your digs are in Sections 2 and 4, ahead on your left.
继续前进 士兵
Keep it moving, soldier.
快走 你们还在等什么?
Let's go. What are you waiting for
来吧 别害羞
Come on! Don't be shy.
直视它们的眼睛 别犹豫
Look at them straight in the eye.Do not hesitate.
他们能嗅到恐惧 孩子们 继续前进 士兵们 快点
They smell fear, boys. Keep it moving, soldiers. Come on!
嘿 盯准目标 士兵
Hey, eyes on the prize, soldier.
盯准目标 快点
Eyes on the prize. Come on.
左脚、右脚 继续前进
Left foot, right foot, keep it going.
你们动作怎么这么慢?快点
Why are you being so slow Come on!
不好意思 嗨 我找里欧上尉
Excuse me. Hi, I'm looking for Captain Leo.
-嗨 抱歉 我找里欧上尉 -里欧?
- Sorry. I'm looking for Captain Leo. - Leo
天啊 我不知道 你最好去问艾克哈特上校
Oh man. I don't know. You better talk to Colonel Eckhart.
-他在医疗帐篷旁边 -谢谢
- He's by the medical tent right there. - Thank you.
嘿 我不会让我的人没被检查到
Hey! I am not gonna let my men be out on inspection here.
-走吧 -腾出空间 还有另一批要来了
-Move! -Make room. Got another one coming.
艾克哈特上校?
Colonel Eckhart
哈普中尉 长官 我是克里奇空军基地派来的
Lieutenant Harp, sir.Posted here from Creech Air Force Base.
要找里欧上尉
Looking for Captain Leo.
你一定是砸了大锅才被派给里欧上尉
You must've really fucked up if they sent you to Leo.
什么意思 长官?
What do you mean, sir
除非我问你问题 否则你不准说话
You don't have permission to speak until I ask you a question.
知道你为什么来这里吗?
You even know why you're here
来实践经验权威 长官
Experientum Auctoriat, sir.
“来充实经验” 不用讲得文绉绉的 告诉我原因
"Authority of experience."Don't give it a Latin name, shit. Explain it to me.
这是伦理委员会的意思 长官
Uh, it's an Ethics Committee dictate, sir.
他们认为若无人机驾驶有实地经验
It proposes UAV pilots would exercise greater caution
做事时会更加谨慎…
if they experienced...
伦理委员会是公♥关♥团队
The Ethics Committee is a PR team.
这种命令根本就是在包庇 砸锅的飞行员
This dictate is a bullshit pass for pilots who fuck up.
你杀了两个名陆战队员 应该坐牢的
You killed two marines. You should be in jail.
但有人认为你的训练成果
Someone deemed the dollar value of your training
会比那两条人命更有价值
to be higher than the lives of those two men.
如果你活下来 空军就会保有一位飞行员
If you survive, Air Force keeps a pilot.
如果没有 你就会变成 其他线传飞控混♥蛋♥的警世故事
You don't, you're a cautionary tale to all the other fly-by-wire assholes.
-请恕我直言 长官… -我没问你问题 孩子
- With all due respect, sir... - I didn't ask you a question, son.
13号♥大楼 跟着音乐走
Block 13. Follow the music.
谢谢你 上校
Thank you, Colonel.
哈普
Harp
他跟我们不一样
e's not like us.
这真是太扯了
This is ridiculous.
我们竟然得把这全部看完 还得负责归档?
Can you believe we have to read all this and file it
安静
Be quiet!
Gump C45小队剩余充电时间为 20分钟
Remaining charging time for Gump unit C-45, 20 minutes.
你是里欧上尉吗?
Are you Captain Leo
哈普中尉 长官
Lieutenant Harp, sir.
我的调度资料 长官
My deployment drive, sir.
托马斯哈普中尉
Lieutenant Thomas Harp.
三♥级♥无人机驾驶
Tier three UAV pilot,
飞行时数五万六千小时
56,000 flight hours,
表现成绩99分 纪律99分
99% performance record, and 99% discipline.
跟卡尔斯巴德的 奥莉薇亚罗斯梅尔订婚
Engaged to Olivia Rose Meyer of Carlsbad.
准备在棕榈泉结婚
To be married in Palm Springs.
那是一个很漂亮的地方
It's a very nice part of the world.
我有漏掉什么吗? 除了你的杀人数字和表扬次数
Did I leave anything out other than your kills and commendations
或是你无法认同军中文化
or the fact that you can't appreciate culture,
抑或你不知道他妈的何时该闭嘴
or you just don't know when to shut the fuck up
-没有 -没有 上尉
- No. - No, Captain.
没有 上尉
No, Captain.
很好
Very good.
你杀了多少个叛乱分子了 哈普?
How many insurgents have you killed, Harp
-163个 -连带伤害呢?
- 163. - Collateral
我的杀人数字 符合任务目标及飞行时数 长官
My numbers are consistent with mission goals and flight hours, sir.
你的杀人数字?
Your numbers
他妈的 你真的冷酷到一个不行耶
Goddamn, you a cold motherfucker.
来
Here.
拿着那个 跟我来
Grab that and follow me.
名字太多我记不起来也背不起来 长官
Far too many names to memorize and recite, sir.
如果可以 你真的愿意记吗?
If you could, would you really want to
我知道我们会杀人 上尉
I'm aware we kill people, Captain.
如果你知道 你就不会在这里了
If you were aware of that, you wouldn't be here.
你是军需官吗?
You a quartermaster
如果我是 你会失望吗?
If I were Would you be disappointed
我为什么要失望呢?
Why would I be disappointed -
因为这表示你飞了约一万六千公里
'Cause that means you flew 10,000 miles
却只能沦为一个顾仓库的人
to sign equipment out of a warehouse.
每个人都有自己的职责
We all play our part.
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你是谁啊?
The fuck do you think you are
军校生吗?
Some Academy kid
老爸付钱让你读军校 好让你可以学会礼貌?
Daddy pay your way through cadet school so you could mind your Ps and Qs
恕我直言 我是靠自己读完军校的
With all due respect, I put myself through cadet school.
长官
Sir.
不是
No.
不是什么 上尉?
No what, Captain
不是 我并非军需官
No, I'm not a quartermaster.
我们得把这些疫苗送到一间诊所
We have to deliver these vaccines to a clinic.
警戒线外的20公里处
Twenty klicks outside the wire.
那里有霍乱爆发 而且蔓延得很快
There's an outbreak of cholera, and it's spreading fast.
那里或许是战区 但女人和小孩还是会生病
It might be a war zone, but women and children still get sick.
所以你是走“心战体系”的 长官?
So you're "hearts and minds," sir
是的 我是管心战的 就表面上来说
Yes. I'm hearts and minds.Ostensibly.
那么你真正的工作是什么?
So, what do you really do
我追逐鬼魂
I chase ghosts.
对不起 你说什么?
I'm sorry, what
美国海军陆战队特种作战司令部 海陆特别行动
MARSOC. Marine Special Operations.
我找出并移除 叛乱分子在警戒线外的先进武器
I locate and remove advanced weapons from insurgents beyond the wire.
然后你怎么处置 把东西收进档案柜里?
And what do you do Put them in filing cabinets
那是最新的反情报科技
It's the latest in counter-intel technology.
打得那些俄♥国♥骇客灰头土脸的
Beats the hell out of those Russian hackers.
这是你的保密协议书
It's your NDA.
你可以直接签名或是看完90页
You can sign it or read all 90 pages.
喔 不了 长官
Oh. No, sir.
欢迎你 中尉
Welcome, Lieutenant.
你有听过维克托科瓦这个名字吗?
You ever heard the name Viktor Koval
有 在拦截无线电通讯上 听叛乱分子说过
Yeah. Heard insurgents say it on intercepted radio comms.
现在忘了你在天上听到的 你现在地上了 孩子
电影精选列表