Forget what you heard in the air. You're on the ground now, kid.
维克托科瓦是名Krasny军阀
Viktor Koval is a Krasny warlord.
Krasny想让乌克兰 成为俄♥罗♥斯♥的一部分
The Krasny wanna make the Ukraine a part of Russia.
-就像过去的美好时光 -反对他们的是反抗军
- Like in the good old days. - Opposing them are the Resistance.
他们是为保卫乌克兰独♥立♥ 而成立的民兵
They're a militia set up to defend the independence of the Ukraine.
但是Krasny因为有莫斯科的全力支援 而变得日益强大
But theKrasnys are getting stronger with the full support of Moscow.
这场战争对联♥合♥国♥来说太过麻烦
It's a war that's got too hot for the UN,
所以现在我们成了介入其中的混♥蛋♥
so now we're the assholes in the middle of it,
在非军事区
in the demilitarized zone.
我们是和平维护者
We're peacekeepers.
只有我们才能阻止这些人 展开种族灭绝行动
We're the only thing stopping these guys from committing genocide.
如果你相信这种事 那我在佛州都有度假屋可以租你了
You believe that, I have a timeshare in Florida I want to sell you.
不 我们说的是维克托科瓦 巴尔干半岛恶煞
No, we're talking about Viktor Koval, the Terror of the Balkans.
还有核武
And nukes.
核武?
Nukes
有情报说基辅所发射的脏弹
There's Intel that says Koval is responsible for the dirty bomb
是科瓦搞的鬼
set off in Kiev,
用的是俄♥国♥的铀
using Russian uranium.
这个王八蛋也许要为 两万五千条人命负责
This motherfucker may be responsible for 25,000 people's deaths.
我的消息来源说他想弄到周界系统
My sources tell me he's trying to get to Systema Perimeter.
周界系统?
Systema Perimeter
那是俄♥国♥的自动核报复系统
That's Russia's automated nuclear retaliation system.
没错
Exactly.
即便在乌克兰独♥立♥之后
Even after Ukraine's independence,
该国仍持有三分之一的俄♥国♥核武库
the country still held one-third of Russia's nuclear arsenal.
飞弹发射井分布在全国各地的 最高机密地点
Silos scattered across the country at top-secret locations,
随时准备攻击世界的任何一地
ready to strike anywhere in the world.
是的
Yeah.
但它在50年前的冷战后便关闭了
But it was shut down like 50 years ago, after the Cold War.
你相信吗?
You believe that
你当真以为俄♥国♥会解除 真正的防卫措施吗?
You really think Russia would dismantle its one true safeguard against attack
你是说俄♥国♥系统还在运作吗?
You telling me the Russian systems are still functioning
还有科瓦
And Koval
他想在乌克兰找到核武?
He's trying to get to the nukes here in Ukraine
中情局消息来源说 克里姆林宫失去对科瓦的控制了
CIA sources say that the Kremlin's lost control of Koval.
而我的线人相信 科瓦会在接下来的24小时内
My informant believes Koval's gonna make a move for those nukes
对这些核武采取行动
in the next 24 hours.
如果这一切为真
And if all this is true,
想像一下他拿到这些飞弹发射井之后 会做出什么事
imagine what he'll do if he gets his hands on those silos.
对 一个拥有核武的疯子
Yeah. A madman with nukes.
一个拥有核武的疯狂恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A crazy terrorist with nukes.
华盛顿市中心、纽约、巴黎 谁知道哪里会遭殃?
Downtown Washington, New York, Paris. Who knows
而我知道的是 棕榈泉将不会有场美丽的小婚礼
What I do know is, there won't be a pretty little wedding in Palm Springs,
除非你擦了抗紫外线指数 UV500的防晒乳
unless you're wearing factor 500 UV protection.
现在 我们把这些疫苗送到医院
Now, we deliver these vaccines to the hospital,
我的线人就会提供我们 科瓦下个计划的情报
and my informant will feed us intel on Koval's next plan.
我们天亮就出发
We ride out at dawn.
天亮?
Dawn
但就是现在啊
But that's now!
哇喔 上尉
Whoa, uh, Captain.
长官?
Uh, Sir
恕我直言 长官 我想你搞错了
With all due respect, sir, I think there's been a mistake.
我才刚报到耶
I just got here.
我不会犯错 中尉
I don't make mistakes, Lieutenant.
不 我不是这个意思 长官
No, I don't mean it like that, sir.
着装吧 中尉 动作快
Dress, Lieutenant. Double-time.
这是什么?
What's this
你如果穿着制♥服♥ 就会成为明显的攻击目标
You wear your uniform, you'll be a standing target.
我还以为我是负责看守围栏的 长官
Thought I'd be guarding the fence, sir.
我没有受过任何的外勤人员专业训练
I don't have any specialist training as a field agent.
别担心 我的专业够罩住我们两人
Don't worry. I'm special enough for both of us.
什么鬼啊?
What the fuck
上尉 什么鬼啊?
What the fuck, Captain.
-你是… -你的指挥官
- You're a... - Your commanding officer.
第♥四♥代♥的生物科技
Fourth-generation biotech,
我给你60秒钟消化这件事
and I'm gonna give you 60 seconds to deal with it.
对不起 上尉 什么?
I'm... I'm sorry, what, Captain
哈普 你觉得你能相信我吗?
Do you feel as though you can trust me, Harp
-我… -我们就要进入战区了
- I, uh... - We're about to enter a war zone.
如果我要继续承受你的震惊和不信任
If I continue to instill shock and distrust,
那我就会亲自签署你的免职文件
I'll file your removal papers myself,
后果由你自己承担
and you'll have to deal with the consequences.
我再问一次
Now
你相信我吗?
Do you trust me
是 长官
Yes, sir.
很好
Cool.
所以你是什么?像是人工智慧?
So, what are you Like, AI
你的手♥机♥是人工智慧 Gump军也是人工智慧
Your cell phone's AI. A Gump's AI.
我是原型系统 我的存在是机密
I'm a prototype. My existence is classified.
你在回避问题 长官
You're evading the question, sir.
你问了对的问题 我就会给你对的答案
Ask the right question, I'll give you the right answer.Go again
好 所以你到底是什么呢?
Okay. What the hell are you
你要问我的型号♥还是技术规格呢?
You want my model number or tech specs
两者都是机密
Both are classified.
喂
Yo!
喔 立正
Oh, ten-hut!
他妈的你们在干嘛?
The fuck are you doing
阿灵顿某些混♥蛋♥以为一台自动贩卖♥♥机 可以取代士兵的工作
Some asshole in Arlington thinks a vending machine can do a soldier's job.
除此之外 它还有一个坏掉的旋转轮
Aside from that, it's got a fucked rotor.
你要我用抢托打烂你♥他♥妈♥的丑脸吗?
You want me to take the butt of my gun and bash your ugly fucking mug in
不 长官
No, sir.
查理九号♥
Charlie Nine.
站定位
Mount up.
这边 中尉
This way, Lieutenant.
这里只有两人有资格知道我的身分
Only two people have clearance to know who and what I am.
就是艾克哈特上校和你
Colonel Eckhart and you.
我为什么要分派给你? 我又没有追核武的本事
Why was I assigned to you I'm not qualified to go chasing nukes.
你不是被派来的
You weren't assigned.
而是我选择了你
I chose you.
我一个人办不到 我需要有人替我瞻前顾后
I can't do this alone. I need eyes on my back.
我需要一个能跳脱框架思考的人
I needed someone who could think outside the box.
了解吗?
You got me
所以我们是伙伴了?
So, we're partners
妈的 当然不是
Fuck, no.
你是我的部下
You're my subordinate.
你要像尊重其他指挥官一样尊重我
You respect me like the rest of your commanding officers.
不准质疑我的权威 那我们就会相安无事
Don't question my authority, and we'll get on fine.
我们的车在那里
Our jeep's over there.
-上尉 -稍息 士兵
- Captain. - At ease, soldier.
部下?
Subordinate.
-嘿 无人机小子 -过来
- Hey, drone boy! - Come here.
嘿 搞什么…
Hey! What the...
退下
Stand down!
意思有到就好
You made your point.
认得我的声音吗 狗♥娘♥养♥的?
You recognize my voice, you son of a bitch
他们才19岁耶
They were only 19 years old.
我说什么都无法让他们复活了
Nothing I say will bring them back.
看什么看?
What are you staring at
上车
Load up.
通报第九区有敌军行动迹象
Report of hostile activities in Sector 9.
距离市区约18公里
Eleven miles to the city.
我们无法控制警戒线外的任何区域
We don't control any of the area outside the wire.
-海军陆战队将其称之为… -“腹背受敌”区
- The Marines call it... - "Running the gauntlet."
因为这里遭受攻击的频率相当高
Because attacks in it are so frequent.
很好
Good.
所有小队请注意 我们正要走出警戒线外了
All units be advised.We are proceeding outside the wire.
拿起你的步♥枪♥ 中尉
Pick up your rifle, Lieutenant.
如果他们攻击 你就得回击
If they attack, you're gonna need to shoot back.
一定很棒
Must be nice.
不必远离家园 就能打仗
Fight a war, never have to leave home.
你上次见到她是什么时候?
电影精选列表