哦 你看到他了 太棒了 我们去找他吧
Oh, you see him? Good! Let's get him!
啊 啊
漂亮
Mika! You have returned!
米卡 你回来了 该送你回太空了
Time to go back into space.
好黑啊 放我出去
It's dark in here! Let me out!
兄弟 我来了
I'm coming, Buddy!
呜 哦
维尼
Mr. Weenie!
这证明了什么 外星人的确存在啊
Look, Bob, proof aliens do exist!
-继续 -尔萨
-Keep up, handsome. -Ursa!
布哥叔 你到底在哪里啊
Where are you, uncle Boog?
嗨 非非
Hi Fifi!
不-要-啊
-Pretty! -Oh no!
啊 呜
我恨狗狗
I hate dogs.
布哥叔
Uncle Boog!
告诉爸爸他在那儿
Tell dad he's right there!
-尔萨 尔萨 -布哥 你在这儿干什么
-Ursa! Ursa! -Boog! What are you doing?
你得回去准备啦
You need to get to your place.
我得和你谈谈去俄♥罗♥斯♥的事
I need to talk to you about Russia.
太远了 我不确定
It's so far away and...I'm not sure if I..
布哥 我们得专心
Boog, we need to focus here.
我们要做挺举了
It's almost time for the big lift!
道格 自觉点
Come on, Doug!
老爸 老爸 老爸
Dad! Dad! Dad!
啊 吉塞莉 吉塞拉
Gesalital
布哥在那儿
Uncle Boog is right there!
-你说什么 -转身 往左 往右
-What are you saying? Right? Left? -Left? Rig ht? Left?
-哦 布哥 -艾利奥特
-Boog! -Elliot!
-等等 你在这儿干嘛 -我终于找到你了
-Wait, what are you doing here? -Thank goodness, I found you!
-我们过来救你啊 -救我
-We're here to rescue you. -rescue me?
-艾利奥特 我现在不能走 -道格 专心点
-Elliot, I can't go! -Doug! Pay attention!
上场
Ready? Go, Doug, go!
天啊 比想象的还糟 他已经被洗♥脑♥了
Boog! It's worse than I thought. He's been brain washed.
现在有请尔萨 造型大♥师♥
And now, Ursa. The great bear in disguise.
及其伴舞
Featuring the flying nano plates.
布哥 你确定没问题吗
Boog. Are you sure you can do this?
我不确信 俄♥罗♥斯♥真的太远了
I don't know. Russia's a big step and.
不 我是说挺举 能接住我吗
No, I mean the lift.
之前一直都没成功过
I've never been able to do it before and
如果你不能百分之百确定能做
If you are not 100 percent sure you can do it.
我准备好了
I'll be ready.
B计划 不成功便成仁 毁掉一切 救出布哥
Plan B. Smash and grab. Smash everything and grab Boog.
软的不行来硬的
Don't bother with me. Just another circus dancer.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
来吧 尔萨 加油 我会接住你的
Come on, Ursa! Go for it! I got you!
布哥 好吧 伙计们 上吧
Boog! Okay guys, smash and grab!
啊
抱紧我
Please hold me.
他成功了
He did it!
她成功了
Oh, she finally did it.
你接住我了
You got me.
布哥 你完好无损 我们是来救你的
Boog! You're safe! We're here to save you!
-营救成功 -是啊
-Rescue accomplished! -Yes!
你们都在这儿干嘛
What are you all doing here?
我们快走吧
Come on, let's get moving before your captors return.
哦 等等 我很感激
Wow, hold up, Elliot! I appreciate you all trying to rescue me, but
你们是过来救我的 但我要和尔萨谈谈
I need to talk to Ursa.
-尔萨 谁是尔萨 -我是尔萨
-Ursa? Who's Ursa? -I am.
那又怎么样 她现在是你最好的朋友了
So. what? She like your new best friend or something?
不 我才是
No, I am.
什么
What?
你有2个新的最好朋友
You have 2 new best friends?
没想到不去出游我这么快就被代替了
I canceled one guys trip and the next thing I know I've been replaced.
-还是2次 -艾利奥特 我的兄弟 对不起
-Twice. -Elliot, buddy. I'm sorry.
你从未被替代过 你永远是我的最好的朋友
You haven't been replaced. You'll always be my BFF.
这算是道歉吗
Are you apologizing?
那我原谅你 但除非你先原谅我
Yeah. I forgive you. But only because you forgave me first.
现在让我们拉上这只羊杀出一条血路吧
Now, let's ditch the goat and the babe and hit the road!
我可不是羊 我是羊驼
I am not a goat! I am a Iama.
真的 但是你看起来更像阿根廷草泥马
Really? 'Cos you look more like an Argentinian Carnelian.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
下面有请艾里斯特和道格为大家弹琴
The musical scaling of Alistair!
跑哪儿去了
Where are you doing?
布哥 跟我一起
Come on, Boog.
我们得离开这儿
We gotta get out of here.
艾里斯特 伙计们 别激动
Elliot, Alistair. Hold on, come on you guys.
-我不会让你走的 -快走
-I'm not letting go -Do it!
别扯 停
Guys..Come on. Stop!
都给我安静点
Everybody just hold up!
尔萨 你真是个漂亮的俄♥罗♥斯♥姑娘
Ursa. My beautiful Russian bear.
我本来是来寻找属于我的地方
I came here looking for a place where I belong.
但是我找到了你
But what I found was so much more.
你就是我要的人
What I found Was you.
噢 布哥
Oh, Boog.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
跟我一起回森林 我们会成为世界上最幸福的一对
Come to the forest, make me the happiest bear on earth.
噢 布哥 我真的而很想和你走
Oh, Boog. I really want to.
但我不能
But I can't.
如果马戏团没熊的话会倒下的
A Russian circus without a bear is like no circus at all.
我不能对他们如此狠心
I could never do that to them.
你应该走
You should go.
你的朋友们更像是你的亲人 我看得出来
I can see that they are more than just your friends.
他们就是你的家人
They are your family.
是家人就该呆一起
And family should always stick together.
来吧
Come.
我帮你把车子挪开
I will help you move the carts.
布哥 你应该留下来 我也认识到了很多事情
Boog. You should stay. I learn something too!
是朋友就应该为他的幸福着想
That friends want each other to be happy.
她让你快乐 你就该和她在一起
So if she makes you happy. Then you should be with her.
艾利奥特 你说的真好
Elliot. That was really nice.
-老爸你说的太好了 -是啊
-You're awesome, dad. -Yeah!
我知道
I know.
这是快乐的泪水
These are tears of joy!
太美了
So beautiful!
艾里斯特
Alistair!
你为了我而回来
You came back for me?
-兄弟 见到你真高兴 -见到你我也很高兴
-Oh, buddy! I'm glad to see you! -Oh, it's good to see you too!
-我快没办法呼吸了 -布哥 对不起 我骗了你
-I'd like to breathe. -Sorry, I tricked you, Boog.
有些东西 失去后才懂得珍惜
Sometimes you don't know what you have until you've lost it.
是啊 英雄所见略同
I know exactly what you mean.
-尔萨 -道格
-Ursa. -Doug.
快点 表演要迟到了
Come on! We're late for our show!
女士们 先生们 让我们大开眼界吧
Ladies and gentlemen. The duet you've been waiting for.
马戏团现在有熊了
Looks like the circus has a bear.
看来你也抱得美人归了
Looks like you do too.
还在等什么 我们走吧
What are we waiting for? Let's go!
-让他们走吧 -但是我们马戏团
-Let them go. -But the circus!
我们马戏团会没事的
The circus Will be fine.
羊驼和灰熊 一起来欢唱
Or try to work to Rome.
美丽的有情人啊 最后终成眷属
A place that we call home.
-住这里没问题吧 -当然没问题
-You sure you're cool with this? -Absolutely!
这里可以亲近你的朋友们
It's important to make time for your friends.
以后有孩子了也方便
Even when you have a babe around.
没错 哈哈
Oh yeah!
丁叩曼 你也是女生吗
Dinklemanl I didn't know you were a girl!
玩开心 艾利奥特
Have fun, Elliot!
一定要盯着儿子
And don't forget to keep an eye on Elvis.
我们出发吧 出游可是时不鹿待哦
Let's get move on! Guys trip waits for no deer!
没错 儿子
That's right, son.
你已经够大了 我们的传统
You're old enough to take part in the sacred tradition that is.
成人礼-出游
Guys trip.