-Yeah! We're good. -Excellente.
我保证永远都不会对你撒谎
I promise I will never tell you I'm coming back when I'm not.
我也保证不会
And I promise I'll make time for you..
对你撒谎
Even when I got a bunch of important things going on.
-拉钩 -拉钩
-Amigos? -Yeah! Amigos.
这样聊天太爽了
Oohh. _ this is nice. Talking like this.
我们可以每天都这样 就叫做卧谈会好啦
We will do this every night. A kind of. guys chat.
卧谈会 真是个好词儿 我喜欢
Guys chat? I like that.
那既然你跑不掉 那还是听我的建议
Since you're stuck here. A little advice, okay?
要想赢得芳心 就得投其所好
The way to a woman's heart. Is through. Her. Art.
-马戏团要来了 -你怎么确定要来
-The circus is coming! -How can a circus be coming? A circus is a tent.
你又闻不到他们的气味
With posts, stuck in the ground!
-这可是高速公路啊 -下去
-This is a highway! -Oh
啊
Oh no! No!
啊 不 不要 哦 谢天谢地
Thank you.
我们成功了 太难了
We made it. Uh. _ that wasn't easy.
这好像不是我们要找的
This still doesn't look like a circus.
闻起来很奇怪
Strange.
闻起来就是它啦
It sure smells like it.
不 不要 我的球 我需要它们 停
No! I need those! I need those! I need them!
又好了 亲爱的
There you go, baby.
就像新的一样
Just like new.
啊 你来了 还好吗
Hi, how's it going, Stew?
目前还好 我把你的气球运来了
So far so good. I got your balloon order.
-我们绝对搞错了 -我不知道
-How could you have been so wrong? -I don't know?
-可能是因为过敏 -等等 看窗子里面
-Maybe it's allergy. -Wait a minute. Look in the window!
那张马戏团的海报可以告诉我们哪里可以找到布哥
The circus poster will tell us where to find Boog.
快点 以免被发现
Quickly! Before we are seen!
哈哈 亲爱的
There you go, baby.
让你见识一下我扎的超大气球
Wait 'til you see the super balloon bouquet I whipped up for ya.
你可真会说反话啊
Nice exploration of negative space.
哎呀 我应该在最上面的 我应该在最上面的
Hurry up! I should be on top! I should be on the top!
够不着 靠近点
A little closer!
再近一点
Nine, a little closer.
看啊 有彩色球
Ooohhh. Meat snack. Look, they're colored.
完美的替代品 我要
It's perfect replacement. I need those.
-嘿 别闹了 -啊 我们被发现了
-Hey! Stop that! -We have been discovered!
你们这群狗 别动
You just. Hey! Come back here!
-不要 -我过来帮你抓
-No! -I'm gonna get you!
退下 我来
Get back here!
抓到你了
Gotcha!
哈哈 到手了
Meat Snack!
-到手了 -下来
-Meat Snack. -Come back here!
你两周前就知道不能去出游
You knew you were going to this guys' trip.
但你没告诉他
For two whole weeks before you told him.
-也许我应该先跟他道歉 -不要傻了
-Maybe I should go talk to him. -Hold it right there, big fella.
你难道忘了吗
So you forgot.
你们要是真朋友的话 他会理解你的
If he was a real friend. He'd understand.
绝对正确 布哥的确是我的好朋友
You're absolutely right! Boog is a real friend.
你的生活没他真是一团糟啊
Your life is a mess without him.
是啊 他太够哥们了
By mess you mean awesome!
-一团糟 -棒极了
-No, I mean mess! -Awesome!
-别说了 -够了
-Stop that! -Enough!
老爸
Dad?
孩子们 我刚在
Girls. I was just.
并不重要 又到早饭时间了吗
Not important. So, is it breakfast time again?
中午饭 晚饭 还是游戏时间
Lunch? Dinner? Play time?
还是小傻瓜不听话
Is it a dope problem?
-什么叫小傻瓜不听话 -没什么 什么事
-What's a dope problem? -Nothing, what's up?
妈妈说过 如果朋友对你失望
Mom always says that.
那就得找找自己的问题啦
You should try and work things out.
你们对我很失望
You're upset with me?
天啊 说对了 我就是一个彻彻底底的失败者
You're right! I've been a complete failure.
怎样才能祈求你的原谅
How can you ever forgive me?
我们在说你和布哥叔
Uh. We were talking about you and uncle Boog?
你应该跟他谈谈
You should go talk to him.
或者我们也可以
Or maybe we should go and get uncle Boog.
把布哥叔给你带过来
Bring him. here.
你并不是一个失败者
And you're not a complete failure.
你是我们爸爸 无论如何 我们都爱你
You're a dad. We love you no matter what.
老爸
Father?
没关系啦
It's okay.
全都唾手可得
All for the taking.
布哥 能帮我挖坑吗
Hey Boog! Can you help me with my digging?
能帮我把我老婆取出来吗 她卡住了
Can you help me get my wife unstacked from the pine?
能帮我收一下松果吗
Can you help me with my nuts?
我们得去测量了
Thought we were gonna mark the perimeter?
-打住 -我们的房♥子
-Hold on! -What about our habitat?
-我先来的 -我先说的
-Yeah! -Hey Boog, can you help me with thing?
你觉得布哥叔和老爹会原谅对方吗
Do you think dad and uncle Boog will ever forgive each other?
要是他们彼此不原谅该怎么办
What's going to happen if they don't?
够了 够了 别吵了
Enough! Enough!
我不是你们的仆人
I'm not your servant!
我是丛林之王
I'm king of the jungle!
事实上 狮子才是丛林之王
Well, technically the lion is the king of the jungle.
并且这里是森林哦
And this is the forest.
丛林可比森林大多了
A jungle tends to be denser and hotter.
-你敢说 -怎么了 我可是见识过的
-Deer! -What? I travel.
管他的 那我就是森林之王
Fine! Then I'm king of the forest!
也就说 规则我来定
Either way. Things are gonna change around here.
你 去给我找些草莓
You! Go get me some nice ripped berries.
你们俩 给我找个好点的瀑布 朕要沐浴
And you two. Find me a good waterfall where I can have a nice soak.
-你多利 -我叫赖利
-And you Doily! -Riley!
我管你
Whatever!
你跟你的伙计在那边山头上给我造一张舒服的床
You and your guys go build me a nice comfortable bed. Up on that hill.
-你是指你的洞吗 -哦 是的
-Don't you mean in your cave? -Oh, yeah.
我的屋
My cave.
-恁着干什么 -我们最好按他说的来做
-Move! -Better do what he says.
他不会是疯了吧
He's gone bluhnicaccasl
疯的真彻底
He has really lost it.
-真是太让人失望了 -有可能是他精神紊乱
-Yeah. -Could be stress. Big mad bear disease.
-而且是很严重的那种 -啊 不会传染吧
-It could be stupid deer disease. -Seriously? Is that going around?
也可能是我们平时对他大呼小叫多了
Maybe we've all been taking him for granted a little too much.
好啊 孩子们
Oh! Hello girls.
你俩站那儿多久了
How long have you two been standing there?
我们刚到这儿
We just uh. Got here?
那是什么 多动症
What is that? Some kind of nervous tick?
紧张 谁
Oh, uh. Nervous? Who's nervous?
你们想干什么
What do you girls want?
我们只是想说
We just wanted to say.
欢迎你回来 拜拜
How glad we are that you're back. Bye!
-或许是布哥变了呢 -不可能
Hey. _ Perhaps Boog is uh. changing huh? -That's not it.
我们就是一直在变啊
We change all the time, huh?
就在昨天 丹尼爱上了弗拉
Just yesterday. Deni, he's in love with foei gras.
但我告诉他那是弗拉后 他是食不下咽 夜不能寐啊
Then I tell him what it is, and. He can't talk, he can't sleep.
能帮我们找回妈妈吗 求你们了
Can you just go and find our mom? Please?
-我们会跟你们玩 -好吧 好吧
-I'll be your best friend. -Alright, alright
虽说你上次把我翅膀扭坏了 还好不是太坏
You twist my wing. But only because the two of you are so good.
谢谢你们
Thank you Serge!
你们棒极了
You guys rock!
丹尼 跟在我屁♥股♥后面
Deni, follow my tail!
怎么样
What do you think?
不错 领结看起来绅士 优雅 简直是完美
Your tie is a smart bow tie. Perfecto!
啊 我看到你在流汗 紧张 耐不住了
Aahh. _ I see you're sweating. Nervous anticipation.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-我才没流汗 -你在
-I'm not sweating? -Yes, you are.
我看到你脖子上的汗珠了
I see a little drop of moisture on your upper brow.
在那儿
Right there.
-看到了 -好吧 流汗就流汗吧
-Hello little sweat. -Yeah, sweat.
不要担心 你行的
Nothing to worry! You're gonna knock her out with the real you!
告诉她 道格 谁是道格 我是布哥 宝贝