肯定是巧克力吃多了
Could it be the chocolates?
那 你是 某种羊
So, what are you? Some kind of lama?
我可是阿根廷羊驼
I'm an Argentinian Carnelian.
阿根廷羊驼是什么
What's an Argentinian Carnelian?
是羊驼的一种 草泥马
It's a kind of lama.
今天过得真舒服
Nice digs.
我只是想告诉你 我认为电影都太不现实了
I just want you to know. That I
大老远跑过来只为见另外一只灰熊
That you came all this way. Just to meet another grizzly.
维尼先生 我会非常非常想你的
Oh, Mr. Weenie, mommy's going to miss you so much.
我保证我不会哭的
I promised myself I wouldn't cry.
要记住 跟其他人和平相处哦
Now remember. Play nice with everybody.
晚餐已经准备好了 享用吧
Ready for your third dinner?
妈妈和爸爸要去找"大餐"去的 宝贝们要乖乖哦
Mommy and Bob are going to look for Big Foot. Okay, sugar plum?
记住 妈妈爱你们
Remember. mommy loves you!
-哇 她总是这样吗 -这还不算差的吧
-Wow! Is she always like this? -Yeah, but it's not so bad.
亲爱的朋友们 太高兴见到你们了
And my friends! it's so good to see you all!
我们也高兴见到你 你看起来不错
Hey, you too! You look great.
维尼 好久不见
Weenie, it's been ages.
真是谢谢你啊
Thank you for it.
为什么
Why?
谁是我们的新朋友
Who is our new friend?
来见见我们的新朋友纳夫 纳夫 这是维尼
I'd like you to meet Nate. Nate, meet Mr. Weenie.
-哈喽 -他比较内向
-Hello -He's a strong silent type.
我的忍♥耐是有限度的
You! Are trying my patience!
不给力啊 快出来 出来
Come on! Work you! Work! Work! Work!
-福西 -嗯
-Fussy. -Yeah?
-不 -去 你知道的
-Nine? -Yeah? You know
某些动物会变得和蔼很多自从被
some animals are much kinder once they've been
修好了
Fixed!
嗨 维尼 过来坐我旁边啊
Oh.. Hi..Mr. Weenie. Come and sit with me.
我们可以一起看电视
We can watch the television together.
他不恨我了 是不
He's not still mad at me, is he?
我估计他已经不计前嫌了 懂我意思吗
I think his angry days are behind him. If you know what I mean.
精彩表演尽在马斯洛瓦马戏团 仅此一夜
One night only! The great Maslova Family Circus!
嘿 那是布哥
Hey! That's Boog!
我可没见布哥那样过 光鲜
I don't remember Boog's fur being so light and spiky like that.
那的确是布哥 我肯定
Listen, I know Boog as 'Zat' guy Boog!
他要是布哥 那他现在看起来真糟糕
Wow, if that is Boog, he sure looks terrible.
他看起来肯定不好 那些人是想要杀他啊
Of course he looks terrible! They're trying to kill him!
太可怕了
This is horrible!
是布哥 他们要动手了 可怜啊
Look out, Boog! Poor Boog.
天啊 我们必须得救他
We have to do something!
我们要救他 我想要去救他
Let's go save him! Oh, I wanna go save him.
-求你们了 -那我们就快点
-Oh please, please, please, please. -We must hurry!
怎么样救 你们没发现吗 我们在密封的车厢里
How? Have you noticed? We're in the air stream.
根本就没出去的路 怎么救他
There's no way out of here. How are we gonna save him?
-知道我是怎么想的吗 -不知道
-Are you thinking what I'm thinking? -No.
但是如果我们爬出去
But if we climb out of that vent.
就可以找到马戏团 救出布哥
I could track us to the circus. To save Boog.
车外安全
Yeah, the coast is clear!
快上去 快上去 我快撑不住了
Keep it moving, keep it moving! Keep it moving.
冷静 非非
Relax, Fifi.
医生不是告诫我们要稳重行事吗
Remember what the vet said about staying calm?
你来稳重一下
You stay calm!
500磅的东西压你身上 看你怎么稳重
With 500 pounds of animal on your back!
-干得不错 -啊
-Nice stitches! -ah
棉花糖味
Marshmallows?
有点轻微烧焦
Slightly burned.
混着金菇味道
Mixed with enoki.
-大便味 -为什么他老是会提到大便呢
-Robust poop! -What's with you always with the poop?
啊哈 马戏团 在这边
Ah-ha! The circus! This way!
我好好的 没摔坏
I'm okay. I'm okay.
来啊 准备打兔子战啦
Come on. Who's up for a rabbit fight?
能等布哥叔回来后一起玩吗
Can't we wait for uncle Boog to get back?
-他昨晚就该回来的 -是啊
-He was supposed to be home last night. -Yeah!
他会不会还在生你放他鸽子的气
Do you think he's still mad at you for ditching him on guys' trip?
在我看来 这是非常有可能的
He can stay on guys' trip forever as far as I'm concerned.
那是哪门子事啊
What does he think?
吉赛尔回娘家的时候
That I can just, you know.
我可不会留下孩子放任不管的
Leave the kids alone, while Giselle visits the mother in law of doom?
-爸爸 -孩子们需要时刻照顾
-Dad. -Children needs constant attention.
-要是疏忽那么一秒 -老爸
-You ignore them for one second. -Dad!
过来 小淘气
Come here, Little E.
儿子 不许淘气
You're not going rogue, son.
-爸爸 别说了 玩吧 -好主意
-Dad, let's just play, okay? -Good idea.
我们才不需要布哥叔
We don't need uncle Boog.
兔子战跟谁玩都会很有趣
Rabbit fights are way more fun without him anyway.
打到你了 你出局了
You're out.
又打到了 哦 再来
Gotcha. New game?
好吧 的确不是很好玩
Well, that's enough fun for one day.
-那我们可以等布哥叔回来再玩吗 -哦 布哥
-Now can we wait for uncle Boog to come back? -Boog, Boog, Boog.
从现在开始 不许再提他的名字
From now on, we will no longer mention his name.
好吧
Okay ....
那你接下来想玩什么
So...What do you wanna play next?
既然这样 躲猫猫如何 就像是跳水一样藏起来
Well, how about a game of. Shrub.. jump?
我们跳着躲起来
Diving? Where we jump into the nearest shrub.
-来吧 我来示范 -老爸
-And uh.. come on Elvis, I'll show you. -Dad!
不要 那是毒藤
No! It's poison ivy!
这也是游戏的一部分
It's part of the game.
谁先挠痒谁就输
Whoever scratches first. Loses!
我赢了
I win!
肯定很疼
Ooh, that has gotta hurt.
是啊 谁饿了
Okay, who's hungry?
爸爸 我们需要布哥叔
Dad. We need uncle B.
我的意思是我们需要高点的 你够不着
I mean. We need someone Taller. To reach a branch that high.
谁说的
Not so.
我可是足智多谋啊
Who knows more about getting honey than a deer, huh?
过来 小宝贝
Come here, Little E.
太重了 要摔了
Spine so frail.
-老爸 -安静点 吉塞拉
-Dad? -Quiet, Gisella.
小心把蜜蜂吵醒了
The slightest sound could wake the bees.
蜜蜂啊
Bees!
至少被叮一下可以减少疼痛
At least getting stung will take his mind off the itching.
是的
Yeah.
嘿 别把帘子拉开啊
Hey! Keep it down!
巧克力吃太多了
Too much chocolate.
-啊 嘿 你干嘛呢 -别动
-Hey, why did you do that? -Just hold still.
把毛弄灰一些 那儿也是
Give a little poof over here. A tease over there.
-好了没 -好了
-A pull, a tug. -A comb.Wow!
我简直就是个天才
Speaking in Spanish
上镜头的话简直是太完美了
Get a camera, because you are Perfecto!
你们现在几乎真假难辨
The spitting image.
他们永远也不会发现的 现在 我们去跳舞吧
They will never know the difference. Now, let us go dance.
大伙 道格来了
Doug is here everybody!
记住我说的了吗
Remember what they say about not talking.
不到万不得已千万别出声 懂了吗
If you don't have something nice to say?
哇 她太漂亮了
Wow. She's beautiful.
啊哈 我知道是怎么回事了
I see what's going on here.
你说什么呢 什么事都没有
What are you talking about? Nothing's going on here.
好吧 算啦
Okay.
-我可是很认真地说 -嗯哼
-I'm serious. -Hm-hm?
我只是很高兴认识另外一只灰熊 仅此而已
Hey, I'm just happy to meet another grizzly. That's all.
管你是什么意思 上吧 让我看到你的决心吧
Whatever you say. Tiger. Show me your strength.
嗨 你好 尔萨
So uh...Hey, Ursa.
我觉得我应该先自我介绍一下 因为
I thought I'd introduce myself, because you know.
道格 你说话声怎么变这么小
Doug? Why is voice low?
你不会又病了吧
Are you again. to be sick?
-我其实并不是 -你最好不是
-I'm not actually. -You'd better not be.
不 我的意思是 嘿 你干什么
No! I mean, um.. hey!
动哈 道格 为什么非逼我上家伙呢
Watch it with that stick, little dude! Come on, Doug.