手提起来
Arms up! Why must we go through this everyday?
先来点巧克力吧 你不是喜欢巧克力吗
A little bribe, perhaps? It's chocolate! You love chocolate.
快 跳起来 快点
Come on, arms up! Please.
你快点好吧 现在准备好了 开始吧
Now, we are ready. Let's begin.
-抬右脚 -抬左脚
-Right foot up! -Left foot up!
-慢点 -快点
-Slower -Faster.
跳 踢啊
Jump! Squat leg!
嘿 别这样 哦 啊
Hey! Oh! Oh! Ahhh!
停
-Stop! Wildly bear!
加把劲
Hit it!
-哇 你跳的真不错 -准备好了吗
-Wow. You can really move. -You ready?
嘿 我时刻准备着
Hey, I was born ready, baby.
停 停 还没准备好
Wait, I'm not. I'm not ready for.
你就不能接住一次吗
Why can't you just once be there when I need you?
等等 尔萨 我要解释
Oh wait! Ursa, let me explain.
-我不是 -道格 别找借口
-I'm not. -Doug! I don't want excuses.
-我们还是别举了 -等等 我能举起你 只是
-Maybe if you just Cut the lift. -No, wait! I could've caught you.
只是我没
It's just that I'm not.
-道格 你又搞砸了 -真是帮了大忙
-Doug. Thanks a lot! -Yeah, thanks Doug, okay?
他永远都只想到他自己
He only thinks all about himself.
听着 我不是道格
Listen, I'm not.
别找借口啦 简直比昨天还糟糕
Doug. That was worse than yesterday.
等等 尔萨
Oh, wait! Ursa.
别烦她 好吗
Uh.. give her some time to cool down maybe, okay?
但我得告诉她事情
But I have to tell her who I really am.
打 打 打住
There will gonna be plenty of time for that.
等到了拜尔瓦那有的是时间
When we are all living in Bear-vana.
相信我
Trust me.
对于女人 我绝对了解
If there is one thing I know. It is women.
还有 歌♥剧院 但这不是重点
And. Musical theater. But that is not important right now.
现在重要的是
What is important.
现在 女士不想被打扰
Is that women. Do not like to be rushed.
听着 艾里斯特 我的兄弟
Look, Alistair buddy.
现在只管等日落以后道格回来
I wait in here until Doug is back at sunset
然后任何事情都会回归正常
And everything is gonna be fine.
好吧 艾里斯特 既然你都这么说了
Alright, Alistair. If you say so.
加把劲
Alright ladies, buckle up.
1 2 3 飞起来
One two three four. -Look, I'm flying!
这肯定就是他说的那个地方 拜尔瓦那
This must be the place. Bear-vana.
哈哈 我终于成为这里唯一的一头熊了
Finally. I'm the only bear.
所有的动物都将尊崇我 就像他们对布哥那样
And all the animals are gonna worship me. Just like they did Boog.
伙计们 布哥回来了
Boog's back, everybody!
布哥 欢迎回来
Boog! -Boog! -Thank goodness, he's back!
好久不见
About time.
我知道 回家的感觉真好
Yeah, I know. It's good to finally be here.
你看起来糟糕极了 嗓子也不对劲
You look terrible! And your voice seems worse!
-是啊 有点娘娘腔 -怎么可能
-Yeah. Complete Gaga girl. -What are you talking about?
我的声音绵如蚕丝
My voice is as smooth as silk.
以前不是挺粗的嘛 外面肯定艰苦
Must have been rough out there.
粗 是啊 现在粗了
Rough? Yeah, it was rough alright.
这也是为什么我看起来很糟糕 声音像鹦鹉的原因
That's why I look terrible. My voice sounds like Ka-Ka.
你们快点闪开给我找点好吃的来
Now why don't you all run along and fetch me some goodies?
布——哥
Boog!
接着 帮我抱一会
Here. Hold these for a second.
在你对我做了这些之后你怎么还敢在这里现身
How dare you show your face around here? After what you've done?
我要回去擦窗户
Gotta go polish my
我也是 再算上我
Uh...me too. Me three.
耶 都是
Yeah...
爸爸 我觉得你应该先道歉
Dad. I thought you were going to apologise?
道歉 要是有人需要道歉的话 那这个人肯定是他
Apologise? If anyone should apologise, it's him.
给我道歉 为
To me. For...
为
For...
这个 还有这个 还有这个
This! And this! Then this!
没话说了吧
Well? Uh ....
沉默以待了哈
The silent treatment.
有人会买♥♥账 但我不会
Well, I too can play at that game. Only I'm not playing.
在遇到你之前我还好好的
I was fine before I met you.
风流倜傥
Oh, sure, I was tied to the hood of the car.
对不起 布哥叔 自从你走后老爸就一直状况不断
Sorry uncle Boog. Dad hasn't been the same since you've been gone.
现在我是彻彻底底悲剧了
Now look at me. A pathetic shell.
全都是因为——你
And all because of you!
一切都太迟了 告诉你吧 我要离开你
it's too late now, Boog. This deer Has sailed.
对不起 布哥叔 希望你们能和好如初
Sorry uncle Boog. I hope you guys can work things out.
老爸 你不是应该
Dad!
布哥叔 我们很欢迎你回来
We're all glad you're back, uncle Boog!
那个鹿可真是一团糟啊
That is one seriously messed up deer.
呜 好多了 终于又可以做回自己了
Ooh. that's better. Good to be myself again.
该静候佳人啦
Time to hit the road.
道格
Doug?
-他是不会回来的啦 -再等等嘛
-He's not coming back. -Give him a chance.
现在还早呢 况且他可是只灰熊
It's still early. Besides, he's a grizzly.
我们可是同族
We're family.
全是谎言 根本就没有什么拜尔瓦那
It's all a lie. There is no Bear-vana.
不要急 艾里斯特 他会回来里的
Come on, Alistair. He'll be back.
你们灰熊彼此憎恶
Grizzlies hate each other.
-天生就是这样 -你说什么呢
-It's in their genes. -What are you talking about?
-我们灰熊才不会彼此憎恶 -但看看道格
-Grizzlies don't hate each other. -The mens do!
他把我们耍了
They are.
道格撒了谎 这样你才愿意帮他逃跑
Doug lied so you would help him escape.
我是同犯啊
And I...I was his partner in crime!
是犯罪啊
In crime!
我都成什么了啊
Who have I become?
道格不会回来
If Doug's not coming back.
尔萨也不理我 那我还在这儿干嘛啊
Then Ursa won't talk to me. What am I doing here?
你正是那孤独的寂寞熊啊
The only lonely bear.
呀
Coming!Come
这首歌♥是要献给我的女朋友
This one goes to my girlfriend.
她在南美大草原
Out on the Pampas.
啊 我一个人
I'm all alone.
我的心正在撕裂
My heart has crushed to nada.
啊 还是一个人
I'm all alone.
独自在此歌♥唱
亲爱的你啊
It won't work.
不要抛弃我
Don't bother trying.
如果你离开了我要我在怎么活啊
It's time to bears.Don't move that car if you try that.You'll go flying.
噢 看什么看
What are you looking at?
没什么 只是 你跳的太棒了
Nothing. That was, well, you were. That was beautiful.
-你是在取笑我吗 -绝对没有
-You are making fun. -No! No! Really!
听着 尔萨 我知道你没理由相信我
Listen, Ursa. I know you've got no reason to believe me.
但我得告诉你实情
But I gotta tell you the truth!
我不是道格 我是布哥
I'm not Doug. I'm Boog!
你说对了 我没理由相信你
You are right. I have no reason to believe you.
听着 我就不应该来这里的
Look. I never should've come here.
我早就该知道的 我真是犯了天大的错误
I know that now. This was all a big mistake.
-那可不是道格 -我早说过了
-Why is fur dark? -Like I told you.
我不是道格 我是布哥
I'm not Doug. I'm Boog.
我只是想找到一个属于我自己的地方
I was just you know. Looking for a place where I belong.
所以 能否帮忙抬一下车子
So, if you just give me a hand moving one of the carts.
这样我能出去
I'll be out of your hair.
现在我懂了
Oh, now I see truth.
你是想让我帮你逃跑 毁了我们的马戏团
You want me to help you escape. And ruin circus!
-不是这样的 -你真可悲 道格
-No! -You are pathetic, Doug.
不是这样的 尔萨 我是认真的
No, Ursa, seriously.
-你叫我了 -没啊
-You twanged? -No.
我好像听到了我的名字
Okay, 'cos I thought I heard my name.
没关系 啊哈
It doesn't matter.
他只是想让你知道 恕我直言
I. _ just want you to know that I am sorry.
我一直把道格当我最好的朋友看
I really thought Doug was my best friend.
那很正常
That's okay.
-我挑朋友的眼光也不怎么样 -真的 你和我
-I suck at picking best friends too. -Are we good? You and me?
-当然 我们是好朋友 -太好了