She'd be like. _ Doug! Who is Doug? I'm all about Boog, baby!
道格今天看起来非同寻常啊
There is something different about Doug.
看来今天生日认真打扮了一番
Looks like someone got a hair brush for birthday.
-你还认为我是道格 -是的
-Still think I'm Doug? -Yes.
那现在呢
How about now?
-道格 你到底想证明什么 -我是布哥
-What are you trying to prove, Doug? -That I'm Boog!
-我们试一下梯子吧 -得了吧
-Let's try the ladder. -Oh, forget it.
-你能骑独轮车吗 -独轮车 小事一桩
-Well, can you ride. -Unicycle?
看看这个
Check this out.
看到了吧 我是布哥
See? I'm Boog!
之前有些误会 对不起
Look, I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot.
一旦你认识我了解我 真正的我
But once you get to know me. The real me.
-你可能会喜欢我的 -离我远点
-You might like me. -Leave me alone!
别激动
Easy!
道格恐高
Doug was afraid of heights.
如果你真是布哥的话 那就上来啊
If you're really Boog. Why don't you come up here and prove it?
别放弃 上去吧 她想让你上去
Don't give up. Follow her. She wants you to.
那儿可真高啊
That's. pretty high.
嗯 说对了
You're probably right.
但你的人生就是一场悲剧
如果你不去追那个漂亮小姐的话
That impressed a pretty girl.
只管上吧
Hm. -Just go!
啊 真是太感人了
One can't help but be moved, no?
现在你相信我了吧
Wow. Now you believe me?
你骑独轮车的时候我就相信你了
I believed you when you ride the unicycle.
那个道格也不会
Doug couldn't do that either.
那你让我上来只是为了耍我
You mean you made me climb all the way up here for nothing?
谁说的
Not for nothing.
你要为拿狗杂耍付出代价
You need to be punished for juggling the dog.
布哥 名字真好听
Boog. What a nice name.
如果想练舞的话
If you want to practice the dance.
到外面找我
Meet me outside.
你终于赢得了芳心 哇呜
You put a girl in grizzly!
猫咪们 今晚你们要尽情发挥
Cats, tonight, you're gonna play your little whiskers off.
一 二 喵
And a one and a two. Miaw, miaw, miaw, miaw...
-舞跳得不错 布哥 -我之前有练习
-You dance very well, Boog. -I practiced.
我怕你会为难我 不至于丢脸
I figured you might trip me or something if I messed up.
我 我绝对不会那样做的
Me? I would never do that.
耶 但我会哦 所以你最好还是小心点
Yeah, but I might. So you'd better watch yourself.
哦 真是太好看了 哇
Oh, definitely looking good.
你跟其他的熊看起来不一样
You are not like other bears.
-真的 -我不知道
-Why is this? -I don't know.
可能是我跟人类长大的关系吧
Maybe it's because I grew up with humans.
-真的 我也是 我是在马戏团里长大的 -我也是
-Really? Me too! I grew up in circus! -Me too!
哦 可以说类似吧
Well. Kinda.
我以前在提姆博做演出
I mean, I used to do this show back in Timber Line.
不是马戏团 但有点类似 我也杂耍
It wasn't a whole circus. But I juggled and stuff.
你我都不像其他灰熊
You and me, we are not like other grizzlies.
我们在世上是独一无二
We are not like. Anybody else in the world!
哎呀 真是太激励人心了
Ooh, that was so inspiring.
太感人
So moving.
太完美了
So. so prof undo.
夜幕降临了 为今天画上完美的句号♥
Let us retire to the caravan. For our end of the day talk.
-我们应该练习一下配合 -非常乐意
-We should practice the lift. -I'd like that.
走 该回去休息了
Come. We will hook. Over to the trailer.
是该分享一下啦
Time to share.
怎么拉不动
Like the amigos we are!I pulled something.
如果我们能完成挺举哪怕只有一次
If just once I could perform the dance.
对我来说意义也非常重大
The way it was meant to be.
可以算是功成名就了
I would never need to perform it again.
小布哥 是时候该卧谈会了
Boogie! What about the guys chat?
嗯 啊 尔萨需要我来配合练习
Huh? Yeah. Ursa and I need to practice.
多利 对准 别歪了
Doily! Make sure you get that spot right by my third
哦也 这就对了嘛
Ooh! Yeah! That's it!
对不起 布哥大人 我脖子有点僵了
Sorry Boogster. Just a little cramp at my neck.
怎么能这样说 才工作了多久 就不能有点敬业精神吗
Seriously? Six pack, take some pride in your work!
能小小休息一下吗
Any chance we can take a little break?
休息 6个小时前不是刚休息过吗
A break? You all just had a break. Like. _ six hours ago.
-这儿怎么回事 -吉赛尔 你可回来了
-What is going on here? -Giselle! Thank goodness! You're back!
现在你可以轮岗了
Now you can vent him.
好啊 子民们 你们俩 给我找点草莓
Excellent! Re-enforcements. You two! Go get me some more berries.
至于你吗 就给我手掌做个按♥摩♥吧
And you! How about you start massaging my paws?
老是拍 都疼了
All this clapping is making me sore.
快点啊
Now!
-你是谁啊 -你以为呢
-Who are you? -What are you talking about?
布哥永远都不会那样大吼大叫 尤其是在孩子面前
Boog would never yell like that. Especially at fawns.
-你到底是谁 -我是谁
-So who are you? -Who am I?
-如果你还没注意到 -布哥
-If you haven't noticed, I'm. -Boog!
对不起 我让你失望了
I'm so sorry I let you down.
-你能原谅我吗 -这是你想要的答案吗
-Can you ever forgive me? -Does that answer your question?
吉赛尔 谢老天啊 你回来了
Giselle! Oh, thank goodness you're back.
看到了吗 这只断了角的疯鹿都知道我是布哥
See? Even the crazy broken deer knows I'm Boog.
-但你肯定不知道他叫什么 -我当然知道
-Do you even know his name? -Of course I do.
-是叫 -E开头的
-It's...Uh... -Starts with an E.
艾米丽
E .... Emily?
-爱德华 -E后面是2个L
-Edward? -What about 2 L's?
管他呢 他叫什么关我屁事
Eleanor? Oh, whatever. It doesn't matter what his name is.
关键是我是一头灰熊 我是丛林之王
All that matters. Is that I'm a grizzly. And I'm king of the jungle.
-首先 这里是个森林 -我早就告诉过他
-First of all, this is a forest. -I tried to tell him.
-其次 你把布哥怎么了 -对啊
-And second of all. What have you done with Boog? -Yeah!
布哥在哪儿
Where is Boog? What have you done?
那又有什么区别呢
What difference does it make?
你们都按我说的做
You would all do what I say.
-现在我就是你们的布哥 -布哥
-I'm your Boog now! -Boog!
布哥 我们现在又是好朋友啦
Boog, now that we're best friends again.
去出游之类的 我绝对去 就我俩
What do you say we go on guys trip? Just the two of us?
他不是布哥
He's not Boog!
你才不是布哥 这绝对不是布哥
Oops. You're not Boog! That's not Boog!
天啊 我还以为你不原谅我了
Oh, thank goodness. I thought you were mad at me.
现在我知道为什么了 因为你根本就不是你
But now I know that you weren't. Because you're not even you!
-哈哈 真是舒了一口气 -艾利奥特
-What a relief. -Elliot?
-亲爱的 怎么了 -艾利奥特
-Yes dear? -Elliot!
噢 对了 你把布哥怎么了
Oh, right. What have you done with Boog?
他在一个你永远也找不到的地方
He's locked away somewhere. You'll never find him!
过了今晚 他就要被送去俄♥罗♥斯♥了
Especially after tonight, when they take him back to Russia.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 谁是俄♥罗♥斯♥
Russia? Who's Russia?
不是谁 是哪里 俄♥罗♥斯♥是个地名
it's not a 'who'! It's a 'where'.
信不信由你
And believe me.
那个地方你走一辈子也走不到
You could walk for the rest of your life and never get there.
你必须得带我们找到他 你个笨东西
You won't get away with this!
没门 你们拦得住我吗
No? Who's gonna stop me?
上 大伙 快说 快说
-好吧 我招 他在马戏团里 -我洗耳恭听
-Okay! Okay! Okay, I'm ready to talk. -I'm listening.
他在马戏团 跟着探照灯 就能找到他
He's at the circus. Just follow the search lights and you'll find it.
这才像话 探照灯是什么东西
That's a good one. What search lights?
我们去救布哥吧 我欠他一个道歉
Now let's go save Boog! 'Cos I owe him a big apology.
我们要把他迎回家
And because we miss him and we want him to come home
决不让他流落俄♥罗♥斯♥
before they ship him off to Russia!
耶 走吧
Yeah!
就是 走啊
-骗子 -对不起
-Impostor! -Sorry.
那个布哥真是个幸运儿啊
That Boog sure is one lucky guy.
我真希望也有那样的朋友
I Wish I had a friend like that.
啊 我的确有那样的朋友
Wait. I do have a friend like that.
幸亏那个店员把你们送回来了
Thank goodness, that nice man at the Punimart called us.
可怜的孩子们 你们肯定饿坏了
You poor dear's. Must have been hungry
才急着出去找吃的
to go all that way to find food.
这次不用担心了 妈妈不会再犯同样的错误了
But don't worry. Mommy won't make that mistake again.
鲍伯 够了吗 不行我们留下来吧
That's enough, isn't it, Bob? Maybe we should stay.
不 你说的对 我们还是不留
No, no, you're right.
我们需要分开一段时间
My snugly, woddly and I need this time apart.
在我改变心意之前快点把我拖出去吧
Kick me out, Bob, before I change my mind.