再见 亲爱的
Goodbye.
看来我们这次没什么希望了
Well, we might as well dig in, since all hope is lost.
等会 等会
Wait for it, wait for it!
噢 有肉哎
Oh, Meat Snack!
对不起 我要出去吐一会
Excuse me for a moment.
我讨厌猫
I hate cats.
-我也讨厌 -快看 那就是我们要找的
-So do I. -Fi! Look! The circus!
我之前见过那种探照灯
I've seen of these lights before.
你是说马戏团就在树的后面
Wait! You mean the circus is just behind those trees?
绝对是 我的老冤家
Yes! My new old friend!
布哥跟我们是近在咫尺啊
Boog is closer than we ever imagined.
艾里斯特 你怎么了
Alistair? What's wrong?
我又一次被抛弃了
And once again.
-昨天简直太悲剧了 -没事吧 兄弟
-I have been tossed away. -Hey, hey, Alistair. Come on, buddy.
得 得 得 得了 别叫我兄弟
Don't bother me!
我等了一整夜
I sat in my trailer all night.
等着你来共叙佳话
Waiting for the sweet sound of paws. Knocking on my
但回馈我的 确是无尽的孤寂
But no. All I hear...Is the sounds...Of loneliness.
-你在说什么 -你忘了吗 这么快
-What are you talking about? -Have you forgotten? Already?
我对你这么没意义吗
Do I mean so little to you?
我是说卧谈会啊 我们之间的卧谈会啊
It's time for guys chat Just us on guys chat.
你毁了我俩的卧谈会
You blew off guys chat!
-你搞砸了 -天啊 我真忘了
-You blew it! -Oh man! I totally forgot!
我当时在和尔萨跳舞
See, I was with Ursa and
你想想 当你全神贯注
Well, you know how it is when you're all caught up and.
听着 艾里斯特 有时候 情义难两全
Look, Alistair. Sometimes it's hard to find time for everything.
你这样 我很为难啊
And everyone that's important to you.
-艾里斯特 -嗯哼
-Alistair. -En
艾里斯特 对不起
Alistair. You're right.
我这个朋友做的很混♥蛋♥
I've been a bad friend.
你或许不会相信
You might not believe this, but
我就是个混♥蛋♥
I know exactly how you feel right now.
真是对不起
And I'm sorry.
还好吧 我原谅你
It's okay. I forgive you.
-真的 -我们是朋友嘛 不是啊
-Seriously? -That's what friends do!
是啊 铁哥们
Amigos!
别担心 卧谈会有的是时间
Don't worry! We're gonna have plenty of time for guys chat
等我们回到俄♥罗♥斯♥后
Once we get back to Russia.
俄♥罗♥斯♥
Huh? Russia?
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 你会爱上哪里的
Oh, sure! Oh, you're gonna love it there.
冰 雪 还有雾凇
All the snow and the ice.
你会爱上 寒意刺透皮肤那种爽快
You're gonna love the way it pierces your skin.
想起来就兴奋
And makes your. Oh, I get excited just to think about it.
除此之外 离这儿也不远 才5000英里
Plus, it's only 5, 000 miles away.
一年回家一次都可以 二次也行
So you can visit home every year or two.
三次也可以 四次也可以接受
Or three. Maybe four.
你会变成北极熊的 哈哈
You're gonna be a polar bear. That's what you're gonna be.
快点 大伙们 精神点
Let's go, troops! Look alive!
布哥叔可没教过我们营救行动
Uncle Boog never took us on a rescue mission.
是的 绝对是 简直太酷了
Yeah, I know. This is way cool!
妈妈 我们以后应该经常出去
You should go out of town more often, mother.
乖儿子 江湖险恶啊
Elvis, I don't think so.
非非 松刹车闸
Release the emergency break.
动了啊
We are moving!
-抓紧了 -稳点 稳点
-Hang on to your little horses. -Steady...Steady...
再稳点
Alright everyone, steady.
我看不到路
I can't see a thing!
天啊 可怖
Why?
闪开 不要 噢
Out of the way! Out of the way!
稳住 稳住
Steady...Steady...
不 不 我的宝贝 掉了
Oh no! Oh no! They're gone! They're gone!
-什么掉了 -我的宝贝 停
-What's gone?
-左转 往右边 -什么 右边吗
-Turn left, right? -Right!
我说了左转 快点 啊
No! Nine! I said left!
电视 马斯特 威廉
不 不 不要啊
No! No!
天啊
No!
老天真是不公平啊
I'm calling it a day.
啊
情况貌似比想象的还糟
It's worse than I thought.
他们让他钻圈圈 还烧他 他们还笑
They strap him to wheels and light him on fire. Then point and laugh!
这简直是虐待啊
It's torture at its worst!
布哥现在岌岌可危
We have to rescue Boog before.
我们必须快点救他
They make him wind into tiny, whiny rope of death!
行动吧
Let's go!
等等 帐篷钻不进去
Wait! Their fortress is in-penetrable.
牢不可破*& #%
Unbreakable
反正就是很难进去 这样吧
it's hard to break into. So here's what we're gonna do.
刺猬们你们从左边守着
McSquizzy and Buddy, you work on the left flank.
孩子们你们从右边守着
Kids, you run the charging maneuver on the right.
伊恩和吉赛尔 你俩找一个凿子
Ian, Giselle, you find a chisel, a toothbrush.
一个牙刷和尽可能多的石头
And as many maracas as you can carry.
或者 这样也可以
Or. what about this instead?
瑟吉和丹尼 你俩负责找出口
Serge and Danny, you find the exits.
妈妈和伊恩 你俩负责看守
Mom and Ian, you stay and look out here and here.
其他人我们从这儿溜进去把布哥救出来
While the rest of us sneak in here and rescue Boog.
-好啊 -真是荒谬
-Yeah! -That's ridiculous!
帐篷太大了
The tent's too big.
至少还得6个人才能把车移走
We need at least 6 more of us to pull that off.
维尼 你们在这里干嘛
Mr. Weenie? What are you guys doing here?
-我们是来救布哥的 -还有好好修理那帮家伙
-We are here to safe Boog! -Kick some pals!
-我们也是 -这就是天意啊
-So are we! -It's destiny.
女士们 先生们 欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen! I'd like to welcome you
马斯洛夫马戏团
To the great Moslova Family Circus!
-都知道自己要怎么做了吗 -是的
-Everyone clear about what to do? -Yes! No problem.
中间那部分是怎么说的
Uh, what was the middle part again?
大伙分头去找布哥
Everyone spread out and try to find Boog. When you see him.
-懂了的话就出发 -好吧 行动吧
-Go get him. -Alright, let's move it out.
一定要小心啊
Be careful, girls.
没问题 老妈
Okay, mom.
-你经常出去吗 -想都别想
-So. Come here often? -Don't even think about it.
别挡路
Stop acting like such a troop.
我真的很想大家伙
I really missed you guys.
-我也是 -坐满了 真是太棒了
-Yeah, me too. -A full house! This is fantastic!
-尔萨和布哥都准备好了吗 -准备好了
Are Ursa and Doug ready to go? -They're ready.
找布哥 其他人呢
Boog. Where did the rest go?
哟 你肯定是新来的吧
You! You must be the new recruits!
是啊 我们都是的
Yeah, yeah. That's what we are.
过来 走这边
Come on, let's go.
-看到布哥了吗 -没有
-Any sign of Boog? -No, I can't see him from here.
这儿根本看不到 我们需要到高点的地方 那儿
We need to get to higher ground. Like that.
真是迫不及待想见艾里斯特 回到我的窝里
Man, I can't wait to get back and see Alistair. Back to my own cart.
我愿意负责他一日三餐
Home cooking. Three meals a day.
鲍伯 或许这次展览的是半身像
I don't know, Bob. This expo is a bust.
等我们回到房♥车之后
When we head back to the air stream.
你听到了吗 它离我们很近 我甚至可以闻到
Did you hear that? He's close by. I can smell him.
我们试试嚎叫吧
Let me try the bathing call.
好大的脚印
Big Foot!
女士们 先生们 下面有请-天女散花
Ladies and gentlemen. The miraculous balancing
斯坦利 看见他了吗
Stanley! Do you see him?
-没看到 -请欣赏-顶彩球
-I'm not seeing him. -Please. Welcome The juggling pugs.
非非 看到他了吗
Fifi! Do you see him?
呵呵 太好玩了
Great!
呵呵 太棒了
Great!
布哥 你在哪儿
Boog!
走吧 我们到那边找
Come on. Let's find a different spot.
他这么大个 应该好找
You'd think we can't miss a 1, 200 pound fat bear!
尔萨 等等
Ursa! Wait!
让大家见识一下你的本事吧
Come on, Boog! Let's show them what you got.
在后面什么都看不到 你看到布哥了吗
I can't see a thing from back here. Any sign of Boog?
-尔萨 -你干的很不错
-Ursa! -You're doing great, Boog.