给你点 伙计 不用担心 今天没人开车
There you go, buddy. Don't worry. Nobody's driving.
嘿 兔子
Hey, rabbit!
不吃完德芙不准走
You ain't leaving 'til you eat those Coco Dingbats.
这次出游真是爽呆了
This is the best guys' trip ever!
我真是太同意你了
Me and Dinkleman agree with you a hundred percent!
兔子爱丁叩曼 丁叩曼爱兔子
Rabbit loves Dinkleman. Dinkleman loves rabbit.
是那回事吗
Was what that, Dink?
不能去出游 因为你们成家了 哈哈
Can't go on guys' trip because I'm married?
小鹿不出游啊
No deer on guys' trip.
大伙不出游啊 啊拉阿♥拉♥
Bla bla bla guys' trip.
丁 我们得找个地方 那里没人会让我们失望
Dink? We gotta go somewhere where folks don't let us down.
找一个适合我们的地方 一个真正的家
Place where we fit in. A real home.
一个像那里的地方
Wow. A place like that.
有其他熊陪伴 就是这样的地方
With other bears who totally get us.
要是知道在哪儿就好办了
If only we knew what that was.
就是那儿
Wait a minute.
一个没有失望的地方
A place where no one lets you down.
兔子 你呆在这儿 看着我东西
You stay here, rabbit. Keep your eye on the stash.
道格 你为什么总是让我失望
Doug. Why do you always let me down?
我们都来了两天了
Circus in two days.
你至少要假装关心一下嘛
You could at least pretend to care.
你是想让我追你吗
Oh, was I supposed to catch you?
多漂亮啊
How classy.
排练结束
Rehearsals over!
告诉你艾里斯特 迟早
I'm telling you, Alistair.
我要给我们的女主角点颜色看看
One of these days, I'm gonna give that diva a piece of my mind.
-我相信你会的 -我是说回到
-I'm sure you will. I mean back where I came from.
-我知道 动物园 -不 不是
-I know, the zoo. -No.. No.. No...
-再说最后一次 -野生动物园
-For the last time. -It's the Wild Animal Park.
是有区别的 懂吗
There's a difference, you know?
在野生动物园时没人这样对我
Anyway. When I was in the Wild Animal Park. No one treated me like that.
所有的动物都很尊崇我
All the animals worshiped me.
丛林里只有一只熊 一个王 那就是我
There was one grizzly. One king of the jungle. Me.
只要我从这儿出去
Just as soon as we get out of here.
我会找个跟那里一模一样的地方
We're gonna find a place just like that.
我当然也不会忘记你给我的帮助
And I won't forget your help.
我当王 你当
I'll be king. And you'll be.
好吧 你当什么日后再说
Well, we'll find something for you to be.
计划是这样的 你把车抬起来
OK, here's the plan. You lift the cart.
我俩一起挤过去
And we'd both squeezed through.
-来吧 试一下 -你是要我抬东西
-Go on. Give it a try. -You want me to pull something?
我之前可没亏待过你吧
Have I ever done you wrong before?
-你保证要带上我 -我当然会的
-You promise to take me with you? -Of course I will.
-你可是淫 -是羊
-You're the Yin to my. -Yang.
不会吧 你算哪门子羊
What? No! What kind of word is Yang?
我看你更像是助我"扬"的"淫"
I was thinking more like. You're the 'Yin' to help me get 'Yout'!
搞快点 免得被人发现
Now let's hurry up before someone sees us.
来嘛 还在等什么
Come on. What are you waiting for?
一点忙都不帮吗 擦
A little help? Please?
你别只顾着看着啊 那可不好
Now you're supervising, that's good.
要想把事情摆平 看来得亲自上阵
You want something done? You gotta do it yourself.
太重了
Too heavy!
小声点 小心被别人听到
Ssshh. Someone will hear you.
我知道 得再找帮手
Yeah, I know. We need another set of arms.
我也很失望 可你也不用这么自责
Hey, I'm upset too. You can't take this on personal?
是我们能力有限啊
We all have our limitations?
哦 嘿
Oh, hey!
呀 压到你腿了 疼吗
That wheel's on your hoof. Doesn't that hurt?
我们说到哪了
Now where were we?
哦也 需要再找个帮手
Oh yeah. We need another set of arms.
问题是 到哪儿找呢
Question is. Where to find it?
啊 保护我
Protect me!
到底是什么
What in the world?
啊 一头大灰熊
Ho! Another grizzly in the flesh!
你不知道我等这一天等了多久
You don't know how long I've waited for this day.
哇 你脖子上好像长了什么东西
Yo, you got some kind of thing going out of your neck.
-我知道 那叫艾里斯特 -你好 很高兴认识你
-I know. It's called Alistair. -Hola! Comme es ta?
-你想要干什么 大熊 -我有名字 叫布哥
-What do you want, bear? -The name's, Boog.
哇 又一台灰熊 太棒了
Man! Another grizzly? This will be so great!
我们可以去钓鱼 打兔子战 会成为最好的朋友
We'll go fishing, have rabbit fights. Be best friends!
-哦 她太漂 -打住 你是在说尔萨
-Wow. She's here too? -Hold up. Are you talking about Ursa?
她可是很难追的哦
She's difficult to catch.
-她就像是美丽的女神 -女神
-She is like Bear-vana -Bear-vana?
听着 我们很忙
Listen Boog. We're busy here.
你从哪儿来就回哪儿去吧 明白
Go back to where you came from, okay?
从哪儿来就回哪儿去
Back where I came from?
-回那儿 我是唯一一只熊 -唯一的一只熊
-Back there. I'm the only bear. -The only bear?
-是的 其他的动物都 -尊崇你
-Yeah. All the other animals? They. -Worship you?
-什么 -哦也 听起来很不错
-What? -Oh yeah, that sounds fantastic.
你听清楚了吗 我说了我是唯一一只熊
Didn't you hear me? I said I'm the only bear.
你肯定非常孤独
You must be so lonely.
唯一的孤独的灰熊
The only lonely bear.
太伤感了 我保证过再不会这样的 但
That's very sad. I promise I wouldn't do this but.
-我现在好了 啊 -哦 哦
-Right. -Right.
听起来很糟糕
Sounds terrible.
等我一下
Give me just a second.
你在干嘛 没看到这是我们的机会吗
What are you doing? Don't you see this is our chance?
我们可以叫这个熊帮我们移开车子
We get the bear to help us move the carts and we're out of here!
但是 马戏团会找不到我们的
But the circus will miss us!
-马戏团也会派出搜索小分队搜寻我们 -没错
-They'll send a search party! -You're right.
我走
I'll go.
-你不是保证 -相信我 我会把一切摆平的
-But you. But you. -Trust me. I got it all figured out.
听着 布哥 你说的那些我都答应你
Listen, Boog. You and me? We're gonna do all those things you talked about.
-钓鱼 露营 -还有兔子战
-Fishing, camping. -Oh, and rabbit fights?
没问题 美女 兔子 想玩什么就玩什么
Sure! Girls, rabbits, whatever you want.
这是我要为你做的
So here's what I'm gonna do for you!
我要找个地方和你玩
I'm gonna find a place where we can all be best friends together.
-真的 你真的愿意为我这样做 -当然
-Really? You'd do that for me? -In a bear-minute.
我们是熊 当然要相互照应一下
We're grizzlies Gotta look out for each other.
这样吧
So, here's the thing.
我俩互换一下以免让搜索队知道
We gotta swap places so the circus doesn't know I'm gone.
明晚我再回来 你我尔萨三个
But I come back tomorrow night. And you, me and Ursa. We go on a kind of..
一起出游
Bears' trip?
是的 当然 出游 一起
Bears' trip. Bears' trip. Together.
-没问题 我可以 -太好了
-Alright! I'm in. -Great.
现在再等一会会
Now hold still for just a second.
嘘 小声点 别动哈
Keep it down and stop moving
耶 太好了 他同意了
Oh yeah. This is gonna work!
那我怎么办
Now what about me?
哎 就像你说的 如果马戏团知道
Hey, like you said. If they figure out you're missing
丢了动物 就会派出搜索队 不要担心
you're missing, they'll send a search party.
我明晚再过来 找个动物换掉你 成交
Don't worry. I'll bring someone back tomorrow night to swap with you.
我数到3的时候尽量使劲抬这辆车
When I say three, lift as hard as you can.
-懂了吗 -懂了
-Got it? -Got it
1 2 3 呀
One, two, three.
你最好把玩具藏起来以防穿帮
You'd better hide that doll so nobody gets suspicious.
-什么玩具 -那个 你手上拿的那个
-What doll? -That one. In your hand.
你是说丁叩曼 他可不是玩具
You mean Dinkleman? He ain't no doll!
他可是我兄弟 我孩子 我的永远最好的朋友
He's my bro! My boy! My Blouse
好吧
Right.
对了 你说的那个糟糕的只有
Hey, so where's that all for only bear
你一只熊的地方在哪儿
place you were talking about?
只是为了离那个地方远点
You know, just so I make sure I stay away from it.
翻过那座山 穿过那条河 就到了
Over the mountain, pass forest and down by the stream.
哦 谢啦 那明晚再见啦 哈哈
Cool! Thanks! See you tomorrow night!
嗯 你是 猪
So. Hm?
哪里可以见到尔萨
When can I meet Ursa?
到了早上再说吧
Perhaps it's better to do that in the morning.
等你清醒了的时候 懂吗
When you're a little more. Awake. no?
-怎么会这么困啊 -哦 知道了
-I don't know why I'm so tired. -Oh. . Si. . .