敬回忆
To memories?
-敬回忆 -敬回忆
- To memories. - To memories.
哦 靠 小心
Oh, shit! Watch out!
她是怎么出来的 南森
How did she get out, Nathan?
南森 你挂锁了没
Nathan, did you lock up?
麦克 去检査其他的囚房♥ 小心点
Michael, go check the other cells. Be careful!
他们还没有治好
They haven't all been treated.
对呀 我为什么在这 乔纳
Yeah? Why am I here, Jonah?
我为什么在这
Why am I here?
你现在要当大哥了吗
You're gonna play big brother now?
-住手 -这是我的错吗
- Stop it! - It's not my fault?
这他妈不是我的错 不是我做的
It's not my fucking fault! I didn't do this!
这一切都不是我做的
I didn't do any of this!
帮我把她放到坑里去
Help me take her into the pit.
你自己来吧
Take her yourself.
乔纳
Jonah.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
乔纳
Jonah!
乔纳
Jonah!
乔纳
Jonah!
莎伦
Sharon.
是我
It's me.
是我
It's me.
我想起来了
I remember.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-南森 -我去关门
- Nathan! - I'll lock it up!
帮我把门堵住
Help me block the door!
拜托 拜托 莎伦 快想起来
Come on. Come on, Sharon. Remember.
天哪 我们找不见那个女人了
Jesus, we can't find the woman.
听得到吗 呼叫 呼叫
Do you copy? Do you read?
他们处都是 他们脱离控制了
They're everywhere! They're out of control!
大街上全都是 你听得到吗
In the streets. Do you copy...
麦克 把他们赶到房♥子里然后给你自己注射
Michael, gather the group up in the house and inject yourselves!
太疯狂了 还没完呢 我们还没测试呢
That's crazy. It's not finished! We didn't test it!
莎伦 莎伦 听着 没时间了
Sharon? Sharon, listen! There's no time!
你必须给自己注射药物
You have to inject yourself...
哦 该死的
Oh, shit!
我他妈的被咬了
I'm fucking bit!
我们什么都不会记得
We're not going to remember.
哦
Oh...
我的名字是乔纳.库克
My name is Jonah Cooke.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
快 快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
哦 操
Okay. Fuck.
该死的
Oh, shit!
-你看见了吗 -嗯
- Did you see that? - Yeah.
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
他们从哪来的
Where are they coming from?
稻草人没能阻止他们
The scarecrows didn't stop them.
哦 我去
Oh, my God.
他们到处都是
They're everywhere.
-他们... -有什么不对劲了
- They're... - Something is wrong!
快点 快点
Here we go. Here we go.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我去
Fuck!
-该死的 -我得去告诉乔纳
- Shit! - I have to tell Jonah.
天啊
Jesus!
以防他不记得
Just in case he doesn't remember.
以防我们没成功
Just in case we don't make it.
好的
Okay.
我们是来帮忙的
We were here to help.
但却失败了
But we failed.
病毒扩散了
The plague spread.
莎伦 莎伦 求你想起来
Sharon... Sharon, please remember.
我们必须离开这 没时间了
We need to leave here. We're out of time.
他们来了
They're coming.
18号♥
The 18th.
18号♥
Eighteenth.
救援队
The rescue party.
他们会在18号♥到达
They're coming on the 18th, the dawn of the 18th.
今天18号♥ 我们...
The 18th. We're...
喂 喂 别开枪
Hey! Hey, don't shoot!
-等一下 -我们 我们得救了
- Wait. - We're... We're saved!
-嗯 不对 -一切结束了
- Uh, no. - It's over.
莎伦 都结束了 喂
Sharon, it's over. Hey!
我们在这里 还活着
We're alive in here!
我去找他们 我要去告诉他们 嘿 嘿
I'll go get them. I'll go get them. Hey! Hey!
嘿 我们没事
Hey, it's okay!
嘿 在这里 我们在这里还活着
Hey, we're alive in here!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
莎伦 快过来
Sharon, come on!
快过来 嘿 我们还活着
Come on! Hey, we're alive!
喂
Hello?
有人么
Hello?
莎伦
Sharon?
有人吗
Hello!
莎伦
Sharon!
有没有人啊
Is there anybody there?
等待指令
Standing by for orders.
没有幸存者
No survivors.
你们应该是来救我们的
You were supposed to rescue us.
求求你
Please.
不 等等
No, wait.
求你了 求你了
Please! Please!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
-真的对不起 -我想起来了
- I'm so sorry. - I remember.
我都想起来了 莎伦
I remember, Sharon.
他是我弟弟 我的亲兄弟
That was my brother. That was my brother.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
我们需要她
We need her.
莎伦
Sharon?
哦 噢 天哪
Oh! Oh, God!
你没事吧
You okay?
她伤到你了么 干 振作点
Did she get you? Fuck! Come on!
来 来
Here, here!
把这个穿上 穿上它 没事了
Put this on. Put this on. All done!
快点 快点 军队过来了 我们得藏起来
Come on! Come on. The soldiers are coming. We need to hide.
快点
Come on.
快走 他们过来了 快 我们得躲起来
Hurry up. They're coming! Come on, we gotta hide.
来 快点
Come on! Come on!
你会没事的 会没事的
You're okay. You're okay.
拜托 拜托
Come on! Come on!
哦 我去 他妈的...
Oh, shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!
坚持住
Hang on.
坚持住 我要帮你止血
Hang on. I have to stop the bleeding!
看着我 他们不会找到我们的
Look at me. They won't find us.
看着我 行么
Look at me, okay?
-好 来 把你的手臂给我 -乔纳
- Okay. Come on, give me your arm. - Jonah.
把手给我
Give me your arm.
快 我们只要躲起来
Come on. We're just gonna hide.
然后假装我们死了
And we'll pretend we're dead.
我们会醒过来的 好吗
We're gonna wake up, okay?
噢 乔纳 听我说
Oh, Jonah, listen to me...
这是什么
What's this?
乔纳 你一定要看这个
You have to read this, Jonah.
你不可以忘记 一定要答应我
You can't forget. Please.
这次 你一定不能再出差错了
This time, you have to do it right.
答应我 为了我
Please. For me.
你最好保持清醒
You better stay with me.