要我帮忙么
Need me to help?
我没事
I'm okay.
好吧
Okay.
卧室里有些衣服 我去拿些给你
There's some clothes in the bedroom. I'll get you some.
你不需要再穿那件了
You don't need that anymore.
你不介意的话 我还是比较喜欢暂时留着它
I prefer to hang on to it, if you don't mind.
随你的便吧
Suit yourself.
我没事 谢谢 我没事
I'm okay, thanks. I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
不 我不好
I am not okay.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫什么
What's my name?
18号♥
The 18th.
要记着
Remember.
伙计们 那姑娘跑了
Guys, the girl ran off.
她在那儿
There she is.
我们该不该跟着她
Should we follow her?
妈的
Shit!
嘿 拿着枪的那家伙 那些武器你都会用吗
Okay, gun guy, you know all those weapons.
-是吗 -是的
- Yes? - Yes.
你和他留下来一起守着房♥子
Right, stay with him and make sure we don't lose the house.
没问题
Okay.
她这是想去哪啊
Where the fuck is she?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
也许她想带我们离开这
Maybe she's leading us out of here.
去城里什么的
Might be a city or something.
我们离城市远着呢
We're nowhere near a city.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
看天
That.
什么意思嘛
What do you mean?
这里的星空太璀璨了
Stars are too bright.
我们在鸟不拉屎的地方
We're miles from anywhere.
你先走
After you.
-去吧 -不 还是你请吧 我坚持
- Go. - No, please. I insist.
别磨叽了 快走
Fuck off. Go.
你俩能快点吗 我们要跟丢她了
Will you two hurry up? We're losing her.
这什么味儿
What's that smell?
哦 天啊
Oh, my God!
谁会如此恶贯满盈
Who would do this?
看来有人喜欢装饰树啊
Someone likes to decorate.
那边还有
Another one?
快看这个
Look at this.
什么东西啊
What is it?
拉丁文
It's Latin.
我竟然会读拉丁语
I can read Latin.
给我试试
Here, let me try.
不 我不会
No, nothing.
我想说 体能上 我会一些技能
Well, I mean, physically, I can do stuff.
就像 我的手记得怎么做 我的身体也有肌肉记忆
It's like my hands remember, my body remembers.
但我的大脑却是一片空白
My brain's a complete blank.
那你对这里有印象吗
Do you know this place?
你对这个房♥子有印象么
You know this house?
什么都不记得了
No.
但是我认识这些书
But I know these books.
都是些医疗 生物类的参考书
They're all medical, biological reference books.
我的意思是 不同国家 不同历史时段
I mean, from different countries, different periods in history.
并且都和人与动物解剖学相关
They all relate to human and animal anatomy.
等一下
Wait a second.
这是什么
What is it?
-天哪 -什么
- Oh, my God. - What?
怎么了
What?
我还会说法语呢
I can speak French.
我觉得 这里是你家吧
I think this is your house.
哇哦
Whoa!
我的天
Oh, my God.
她在像喂孩子一样喂她
She's feeding her like a baby.
我勒个去
Fuck me!
你利用了我
You used me!
天啊 她认识你
Jesus! She knows you.
我跟你说 莎伦 我不相信他
I'm telling you, Sharon, I don't trust him.
我有个女儿
I have a daughter!
有人在密切监视着我们
Someone is watching us.
什么
What?
我不会把她丢在这的
I'm not just leaving her in there.
我们必须这样做 她被拴着是有原因的
We have to. She was tied up for a reason.
这样太不人道
It is inhumane.
她攻击了你 你忘了么 她是个疯婆子
She attacked you! Did you forget this? She's a crazy woman.
你太不可理喻了
You're unbelievable.
听着
Listen...
干嘛
What?
棚屋里有个摄像头
There was a camera in the shack!
我们得找到监控中心
We need to find the monitoring center.
目前我们能看见的唯一建筑 就是那房♥子
Only building we've seen so far is the house.
这是意大利语
It's Italian.
意思是“有很多钥匙的男人 背后暗藏着许多秘密”
It means, "A man with a lot of keys has a lot of things to hide."
原来 我也懂几种外语
Turns out, I know a few languages.
-恭喜你 -呵呵
- Congratulations. - Hmm.
那么这句呢
Try this...
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
我们都会拉丁语
We both know Latin?
我有很强的预感 我觉得我们很熟
You know, I have the strongest feeling I know you.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah. Yeah.
我还觉得我认识莎伦
Yeah, I feel like I know Sharon, too.
我是说 不像我对你的感觉那样强烈 但还是感觉我认识她
I mean, not as familiar as I feel with you, but it's there with her.
后来我想 她可能是我女朋友
I keep thinking maybe she's my girlfriend.
或者妹妹
Or my sister.
她也可能是我妹 不过那就尴尬了
She could be my sister, and that would be pretty gross.
你觉得她喜欢我吗
You think she like me?
我没时间说这个好吗
I don't have time for this, okay?
我得打开这扇门
I got to get this door open.
我得找一些工具 比如撬棍 或者其他什么
I gotta try to find some tools, like a crowbar or something,
把它插♥进♥去之后撬开
get it in there and just try and pry it open.
你撬不开那扇门的
You're not going to pry that open with a crowbar.
你怎么知道 你都没试过
How do you know? You haven't even tried.
没可能 那是特别加强的铁门
No. That's a reinforced iron door.
你用这玩意儿撬不开
You're not going to get it opened with a crowbar.
那你的钥匙有用么
What about your keys?
你从哪得到的那么多钥匙 亲爱的
Where'd you get those keys, John Doe?
我找到的
I found them.
哪儿找的
Where'd you find them?
楼下 就在客厅
Downstairs, in the living room,
有很多书的那间
with all the books that you can read.
里面有什么 南森
Someone's in here, Nathan?
听好了
Listen...
我不是故意挑事儿 明白么
I'm not trying to make an enemy here, okay?
总之 我们现在不能打开这扇门
It's just, uh... We can't bash the door in now.
大家都想睡个好觉
Everybody's trying to sleep.
这是个漫漫长夜
It's been a long night.
我觉得你也得休息一会儿
I think you should get a couple hours of rest.
你那扇
All of your...
锁着的门 不会等你醒来就跑了
Locked doors will still be here when you wake up.
我们得找几辆车
We need to find the cars.
终于说到重点了
I think he's got a point.
但是 当时我可不在这里
No, you think he's got a point,
你们擅自决定让他当老大 好么
but I wasn't here when you guys had the meeting that made him boss, okay?
这一次 不 我要和你们一路
This time, no, or I'm going with you.
你需要我
You need me.
凭什么
Why?
就凭我是这里最好的枪手
Why? 'Cause I'm the best shot.