他会经历两个阶段
...two stages that he's going through.
第一个阶段是平静期
The first stage is the rest cycle.
他看上去会很平静 像死人一样
He looks calm... Almost dead.
他的心跳会减少至每分钟30次
His heartbeat decreases to 30 beats per minute.
我不知道为什么药效退得那么快
I don't know why it's wearing off so quickly.
我只是 我需要它保持住
I just... I need it to hold.
它得保持药效 为什么他没有反应 这应该是有效的啊
I need it to hold! Why is he not responding? It should work!
这应该是有效的啊 我什么都试过了
This should work! I'm trying everything!
她的血应该会
Her blood should be...
-求你了 求求你停下来吧 -现在你可以看到
- Please! Please stop! - Now you can see...
他看上去像是饱受剧烈头痛折磨的样子
He looks like he's suffering from extreme headaches.
他得到了巨大的力量
He's got extreme strength.
你还记得你的家人吗
Do you remember your family?
我记不起我妈妈
I can't remember my mother.
谁会记不得自己的母亲
Who doesn't remember their own mother?
我知道我认识你
I know that I know you.
我觉得我认识你
I feel like I know you.
有的时候 我 呃
Sometimes, I, uh...
我觉得或许我曾经也许
I feel like I might have...
做过一些会让我感到羞耻的事
Done some things that I wasn't proud of...
或许我不会喜欢曾经的我 你懂吗
That I might not like the man I was, you know?
当心
Watch out!
这玩意儿到底从哪里冒出来的
Where the hell did that come from?
那是什么声音
What's that sound?
小心点 我有种不好的预感
Be careful. I got a bad feeling about this.
-不 我不建议… -打扰一下
- No, I don't... - Excuse me!
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
-打扰一下啊 -别 噓
- Excuse me! - No! Shh.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好吧 或许你是对的
Okay, maybe you were right.
我去
Shit!
快点
Come on!
莎伦
Sharon!
快起来
Come on!
进去车里
Get in the car!
快 快 天啊 快点啊
Go! Go! Oh, my God, come on!
-约翰 过来 快过来 我们快走 -靠
- John, come on! Come on, let's go. - Fuck!
倒着开 倒着开
Put it in reverse! Put it in reverse!
快点
Come on!
他们对我的看法是对的 他们对我的看法是对的
They're right on me! They're right on me!
这...
What...
怎么了
What?
他们可能不喜欢那个味道或者其他东西
They don't like the smell or something.
这是他们所惧怕的
They are deterrents.
有些人故意把他们挂起来
Someone hung them up on purpose.
他们跟稻草人一样
They're being used like scarecrows.
小心点
Be careful.
你♥他♥妈♥真有病
You're a sick fuck.
我就知道那是你
I knew it was you.
卢卡斯 快把那枪放下来 你快失去理智了
Lukas, put your fucking gun down, man. You're losing your mind.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
-你是谁 -你在说什么啊 老兄
- Who are you! - What are you talking about, man?
卢卡斯 你在做什么
Lukas, what are you doing?
是他 莎伦
It's him, Sharon.
都在这录像机里了
It's all in here.
我早就告诉你不该让他出来
I told you you shouldn't have let him out.
他对我们做了一些实验或是什么的
He was doing experiments on us or something.
他害得我们都被监禁了起来
He had us all in prison.
他是个杀人犯
He's a murderer.
约翰
John...
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
录像里的是什么
What's on the tape?
我 我不知道
I... I don't know.
我记不清了
I can't remember.
在车里的时候我本来想告诉你
I was trying to tell you before in the car...
我慢慢有了一些记忆
I've been having some memories.
对一些坏事有糟糕的印象
Bad memories of doing really bad things.
哦天啊 莎伦 你能不能相信我 拜托了
For fuck's sake, Sharon, can you trust me, please?
我本来想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you.
我只是不知道应该怎么做 我以为你了解我
I just didn't know how. I thought you knew me.
像我了解你一样
And like I knew you.
-莎伦 -拜托 我只是希望
- Sharon... - Please, I was hoping...
或许因为认识了你 让我变成了另外一个人
Maybe I was somebody else because I knew you.
-拜托 -你退后
- Please... - You stand back.
我只是 好吧
I just... Okay.
你♥他♥妈♥要再动我就要朝你站的地方开枪了
You don't fucking move or I'll shoot you where you're standing
然后把你挂到旁边那棵树上去
and hang you from the next fucking tree.
看这个 快看 莎伦 看一下
Watch it. Come on, Sharon, watch it.
快看看
Have a look.
我试了所有办法 这应该有用的
I'm trying everything. This should work.
那是什么 莎伦
What is it, Sharon?
求你了 求你 别这样
Please. Please, stop.
视频上有什么
What's on the tape?
我手臂上的针眼
I have needle marks on my arm.
看到了吗
See?
我赌你也有
I bet you have them, too.
这是 是我造成的吗
Was that... Is that from me?
-卢卡斯 你个天杀的 -你给老子闭嘴
- Lukas, god damn it! - You shut the fuck up!
好吧
Okay.
我记不清了 这是我♥干♥的
I don't remember that. Did I do that?
卢卡斯 我对她做了这样的事吗
Lukas, did I do this to her?
我宰了你
I got to kill him.
我只想知道我♥干♥了什么 好吧 我记不清了
I just wanna know what I did, okay? I'm not sure.
我能想起零零碎碎的片段 但是 卢卡斯 拜托听我说
I remember pieces, but I don't... Lukas, please listen.
好好好 我背过身 我不伤害你
Okay, I will turn around, and I wouldn't hurt you.
-别 -莎伦 别让他这样
- No. - Sharon, please don't let him...
你给我爬
You crawl!
坑里的人都是你害的 你个变♥态♥的禽兽
Get into the pit with all your victims, you twisted fuck!
别这样 老兄 有话好说
No, not in there, man. Come on!
下去
Go!
好好好 我下去
Okay, okay! Okay, I'm going.
我下去 我下去
I'm going. I'm going.
卢卡斯
Lukas!
你等着
Take it yourself.
你是谁
Who are you?
嘴里充血了吗
Did you get blood in your mouth?
我们试试 好么
We trying, okay?
我们试试
We trying.
收拾东西然后离开这破地儿
We'll pack up and get fuck out of this place.
你的钥匙 给我你的钥匙
Your key. Give me the key.
给我钥匙 我去把你的车开来
Give me the keys. I'll go and get your car.
南森怎么办
What about Nathan?
-他知道吗 -谁
- Does he know? - Who?
南森
Nathan.
不 不知道
No... No.
在坑里那个 就是罪魁祸首
The one in the pit is the one who did this.
就是约翰
It's... It's... John.
卢卡斯
Lukas.
你还好吗
You okay?
不 我不好
No, I'm not okay.
老子炸毛了
I'm all fucked up
都怪你的纳粹男友在我身上进行了实验
because of your Nazi boyfriend doing experiments on me.
卢卡斯
Lukas.
你得先坐下来静静
You need to sit down.
你看起来不大好
You don't look well.
没事没事 和我在一起很安全
No, no, no. You're safe with me.
没事了 你现在安全了
No, you're safe now.
听懂了吗 你现在安全了 好吗
Do you hear me? You're safe with me. Okay?
我会照顾你的
I'll take care of you. Okay?
-卢卡斯 -我
- Lukas... - I...