你叫什么名字
What's your name?
快过来开门
Come and open the door.
你 你认得我吗
Do you... Do you recognize me?
这里 来这里
Here. Come here.
你认识这个姑娘么
Do you recognize this lady?
走开 乔纳 他们明天就来了
Go away, Jonah! They're coming tomorrow!
-别 -别 别 回来
- No. - No, no. Come back.
-求求你 -别 他认识我
- Please... No. - No. He knows me.
他叫我乔纳
He called me Jonah.
这些语言我都懂 就是不懂你的
All these languages, and not one of them yours.
喂
Hey...
你好吗
You okay?
来 让我帮你
Hey! Let me help you.
给我滚开
Get away from me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
不要 求你
No! Please don't!
我的头
My head...
我认识你
I know you.
我认识你
I know you.
喂 卢卡斯
Hey, Lukas...
卢卡斯 住手 快放开她
Lukas, stop it. You're... Lukas, get off her!
卢卡斯 不要这样
Lukas, stop it!
停下
Stop it!
好吧
Okay.
好 放松
Okay, relax.
卢卡斯 别这样
Lukas! Stop it!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你现在好了没
Are you okay now?
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我能听到他的声音 莎伦 他还在里面
I can hear him, Sharon. He's still in there.
操
Fuck!
喂 让你的狗别吠了
Hey! Call your dog off!
-没关系的 -我现在没开玩笑 小子
- It's okay. - I'm not kidding around now, buddy.
-让它停下 -我会让我的狗咬你的
- Call the dog off! - I'm gonna set my dog on you!
-滚开这里 -别考验我的耐性 别他妈考验我的耐性
- Get out of here! - Don't test me! Don't fucking test me!
-先 先把门打开就好 -好吧 我受够了
- Just... Just open the door first. - Okay, that's it!
-快走 -你要干什么
- Go away! - What are you doing?
-靠边站 -住手
- Stand back! - Stop it!
-他认识我 -上帝啊
- He knows me! - Jesus!
别来烦我们 乔纳
Leave us alone, Jonah.
这样一点用也没有
That is not gonna help!
-你快给我出来 -住手
- You get out of there... - Stop it!
-你会吓到他的 -你别瞎掺和
- You're scaring him! - Stay out of this!
-停下 -别瞎掺和
- Stop it! - Stay out of it.
-停一下 -喂
- Stop it! - Hey!
天哪 这一点用也没有 求你了
For fuck's sake, this isn't helping! Please!
这是在添麻烦
This is not gonna help!
-退后 -老天啊
- Stand back! - Jesus!
-过来开门 -我的狗会咬死你的
- Come on, open it? - My dog will kill you!
快跑 找地方躲起来
Run and hide! Run and hide!
求你了 我们只是来找答案的 帮帮忙
Please, please. We just need some answers, okay?
求求你 求你 他太吵了
Please, please. He's so loud.
他妈的 停一下
Fucking stop it!
别挡道 莎伦
Out of the way, Sharon.
停下 你♥他♥妈♥想干什么
Stop! What the fuck are you doing?
我要把那个破门砸开
I'm going to cut the fucking door.
他只是个小孩子
It's a child!
他认识我 他知道我的名字
He knows me. He knows my name.
我连自己叫什么都不知道
I don't even know my name.
你不是这种人 乔纳
This isn't you, John.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
好 现在的症状是
Okay, symptoms...
头痛 恶心
Headache, nausea...
呼吸急促
Hyperventilating...
精神混乱
Delirious...
暴♥力♥所致
Violent.
那 你觉得
It's... You think that...
真希望我能说你的语言
Wish I could speak your language.
好吧 嗯
Okay, uh...
那边有个女人 她绑住了
There was a woman. She was tied up.
她有一只眼睛看不到
She was blind in one eye.
呃 她的眼睛不好
She had a bad eye.
他们和我说过 这是你养着的那个
The one you were feeding. They told me about it.
对吗
Yeah?
听着
Hey.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
求求你帮帮我
Please help me.
我知道这个地方
I know this place.
她逃走了
She escaped.
那条河附近应该有条小路
I think there's a path around the lake.
我得知道它通向哪里
Well, I need to know where it leads.
我现在要去
I'm going.
我的名字
My name...
是南森 南森
Is Nathan. Nathan.
南森 是我的名字
Nathan's my name.
记起来了
Remember.
南 你可以叫我南
Nate. You can call me Nate.
那些树 被电击了
Tree... Cracked by lightning.
有两棵 在小路的两侧
Two trees, either side of the path.
嗯 还有
And then...
树干
Tree trunk.
-我很不负责么 -是的
- I'm irresponsible? - Yes!
这一切都是你的错
This whole thing is your fault.
我他妈不需要一个保姆
I don't need a fucking baby sitter.
住手 你们两个住手
Okay, stop it, you two! Stop it!
哦 这是我的错 这他妈根本不是我的错 我就没做过
Oh, it's my fault? It's not my fucking fault! I didn't do this!
我什么都没干
I didn't do any of this.
上帝啊 原谅我
God, forgive me.
他太重了 把他系紧一点
He's too heavy. Hold him tight.
过来 帮帮我 南森
Come on, help me, Nathan!
南森 把他的脚绑起来
Nathan, tie his legs up.
他们不是动物
They're not animals.
这样不人道
This is inhumane.
你...
You...
别丟下我一人 求求你
Don't leave me alone. Please!
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you.
不要丟下我一个人
Don't leave me alone.
我知道我可以信任你
I know I can trust you.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
让我进去
Let me in.
我记得你曾对我微笑
I remember you smiling at me.
我记得你
I remember you.
让我进去
Let me in!
我记得你
I remember you.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you.
海伦
Helen.
你叫做海伦
Your name is Helen.
对于你女儿的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your daughter.
我们想帮忙来着
We wanted to help...
啊
Ahhh!
第96天 这是第143号♥试验品
Day 96, this is subject 143,
那个我从树林里抓到的人
who I captured in the woods.
他是我得到的第一个好结果
He's the first positive result that I've had,
还有 我相信他马上会对这注射有所反应
and, uh, he's responding to the injection, I believe.
证明了我不是徒劳无获的
It proves that I'm onto something.
不过 不太理想的是 这药有一些副作用
And then, uh, one unfortunate side-effect
就是会昏迷一段时间
is a period of unconsciousness
伴随着严重的记忆丧失
followed by acute memory loss.
但他什么都不会记得的
But he doesn't remember anything.