等等 回来
Wait! Come back!
求你了
Please!
求你救救我
Please help me!
片名:开棺 / 天坑坟地
OPEN GRAVE
谁来帮帮我
Help me!
-我们该帮帮他 -起码要等到我们搞清楚发生了什么
- We should help him. - Not until we know what's going on.
说不定他有门路
Maybe he has access.
现在外面下着暴雨 我们还不知道到底发生了什么
There's a storm out there. We don't know what's going on.
他可能很危险
He could be dangerous.
他不是我们的人 你都不认识他
He's not the lot of us. You don't know him.
我们对他都一点都不了解
We know nothing about him.
-呃 他得进食呀 -是的 他可以的
- Well, he has to eat... - Yes, he can.
如果我们不把他救出那里 他会死的
He'll die if we don't get him out of there.
这可不是我现在主要担心的
Not really my main concern at the moment.
他没有食物 没有水
He has no food. He has no water.
他不是我们的人
He's not one of us.
我们现在必须得先照顾好自己
We have to take care of us right now.
等等
Wait...
-放下枪 -不
- Drop your weapon. - No.
-把你的枪放下 -你们两个 请不要这样
- Drop your gun. - Both of you, please don't.
他是来杀我们的 我他妈的要爆了你的头
He's here to kill us. I'm going to blow your fucking head off.
把枪放下
Drop your gun.
我不会放下枪的 你先把你的枪放下
I won't put it down. You put yours down.
快点
Do it.
把你的枪放下
Put your gun down.
让他把枪放下
Tell him to put his gun down.
-让他把枪放下 -卢卡斯 求你了
- Tell him to put his gun down! - Lukas, please!
这是你的房♥子吗
Is this your house? Huh?
这是谁的房♥子
Whose house is this?
-是你们杀了坑里的那些人 -尼玛
- You killed those people in the pit? - Fuck you!
是你干掉了那些人 你是谁
You killed those people. Who are you?
我什么都不记得了
Uh, I don't remember.
胡说 你到底是谁
That's bullshit. Who are you?
我从坑里醒过来 之前的事 一点都不记得了
I woke up in a pit. Yeah, I don't remember anything before.
她救了我 这个女人救了我 我要和她说话
She helped me, okay? This woman helped me. I need to talk to her.
你把他救上来的
You let him out?
你个蠢货
You stupid...
-嘿 -悠着点
- Hey... - Easy!
你认识我吗 为什么救我出来
You know me? Why'd you let me out?
我需要...
I need...
-他妈的把你的手拿开 -抱歉
- Get you fucking hands off me! - Sorry!
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
帮帮我
Help me!
保持呼吸
Just breathe!
-把你的手从我身上拿开 -他怎么了
- Get your hands off me! - What's wrong with him?
保持呼吸
Just breathe!
放轻松
Easy!
-这这这 -看着我 你会好起来的
- Here, here, here. - Look at me, you will be okay.
这有水
It's water.
放松下来
Easy now.
好了 好了 没事了
Okay. Okay. All right.
他妈的到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
你们之间都相互认识的吗
You people know each other?
你只要保持呼吸就好
You just need to breathe.
深呼吸
Breathe.
嘿 老兄 你是谁
Hey, who are you, man?
我不记得我是谁了
I don't remember who I am.
我们也都一样
None of us do.
好吧 我们没有电♥话♥ 也没有电脑
Okay, we have no phone and no computer.
没办法和当局取得联♥系♥
There's no way to contact the authorities.
我们所有的一切线索只有这些
All we have to go on is this.
因此我们得知道我们的名字
So we know our names.
我是莎伦
I'm Sharon!
我...我是麦克
I... Michael.
你已经见过了 卢卡斯
You've met Lukas.
所以他—定是南森
So this must be Nathan.
南森
Nathan?
南森
Nathan?
我是南森
I'm Nathan.
我不知道我的名字
I don't know my name.
我没有身份证
I didn't have ID.
我们也都有钥匙
We also have keys.
我有辆尼桑车
I own a Nissan.
我有把钥匙
I have a key.
-你有车 -没有
- You have cars? - No.
这没有车 我已经四周看过了 这什么都没有
There's no cars. I've looked around outside. There's nothing.
你能看懂她在写什么
Can you understand what she's writing?
她一遍遍不停的写这个 你能看懂这个吗
She's writing over and over again. Can you read this?
这是什么语言
What language is this?
-她不懂你在说什么 -嘿 她救了我
- She can't understand you. - Hey, she helped me, okay?
-你认识我 为什么要救我 -我试过了
- Do you know me? Why did you help me? - I've tried this...
不要试 你吓到她了
Stop trying! You're freaking her out.
你认识我 是不是
You know me, okay?
你把我救出了那个坑 别看着这些傻♥逼♥
You helped me out of the pit. Don't look at these fucking idiots.
你跟她说什么都没用 她听不懂
It doesn't matter what you say to her, she can't understand.
-嘿 闭嘴吧你 -她听不懂你说话 懂吗
- Hey, shut up! - She doesn't understand you, okay?
-什么 她是聋子么 -不 她不是聋的 好吧
- What, is she deaf? - No! She's not deaf, all right?
她能听见你说话 她只是不懂英语
She can hear you. She just doesn't understand English.
她是个哑巴
She's mute.
但她表现得好像认识我们
But she acts like she knows us.
我们都是在找到你的半小时前在这个房♥子里醒过来的
We all woke up in this house a half hour before we found you,
那时候她就已经在了
and she was already here.
还有什么别的么
Anything else?
很显然 我是个天主教♥徒♥
I'm Catholic, apparently.
就这点
And that's it?
呃 你还有把枪
Well, you also had a gun.
你不也有把枪么
Yeah, you had a gun, too.
我没从一大堆死人里它刨出来
I didn't dig it up out of a pile of dead people.
现在我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱了
We're all in the same boat here.
不 我们不都是一伙的
No! We're not in the same boat.
我们才是一起的 而他是和那些尸体一伙的
We were in the same boat. He was in the boat with all the corpses!
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
我也不相信你
I don't trust you.
我对你们任何人都不相信
I don't trust any of you.
你们检査过房♥子了没
Have you checked the house?
是的
Yes.
我们都有这个印记
We both have this.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What happened?
我们身上发生了什么
What happened to us?
我知道发生了什么
I know. What happened?
嘿 那个姑娘去哪了
Hey, where is the girl?
我要和她说话
I need to talk to the girl.
伙计们 我要和那个姑娘说话
Guys, I need to speak to the girl.
我需要你帮我看点东西
I need you to look at something for me.
看这个
Look at this.
是你干的吗 是你写的这个吗
Did you do this? Did you write this?
是 你写的 是吗
Yes. You wrote it. Okay.
这什么意思
What does it mean?
-嘿 大伙儿 过来看看这个 -这是什么 该死的
- Hey, guys, come and look at this. - What... Shit.
好吧 我们都有弹♥药♥了
Well, we have some ammunition.
我估计要杀掉那么多人 你得用许多的弹♥药♥
Well, I suppose to kill so many people you need a lot of bullets.
怎么了
What?
可能你是个警♥察♥
Maybe you're a cop.
我说我们该拿一些 然后去外面转转看看
I say we take some of these and go and have a look around outside.
不 我们应该武装起来在这里保护好我们自己
No. We load up and protect ourselves in here.
我们白天再出去
We'll go in the morning.
淋浴还能用
Showers work.
我们还没找到药品
We haven't found any medical supplies.
你该涂点过氧化氢
You can use peroxide on that.
要不然 你就是等着被严重感染
Or you're looking at a serious infection.