我们怎么知道
How do we know?
天呐 麦克
Jesus Christ, Michael!
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
What the hell?
现在呢 现在你知道了哈
How about that? You know now?
你待在这儿 守着房♥子
You stay here and guard the house.
为什么不给我一个机会
Why won't they listen to me?
因为你刚才那一枪
Because of what you just did.
他死了么
Is he dead?
希望如此
I hope so.
这围栏一定把房♥子都包围起来了
This fence must run the whole way around the house.
这是什么味儿 完全无法忍♥受
Oh, that smell! I can't handle it.
卢卡斯
Lukas?
有人把死尸围在了周围
Somebody's put them up all around the house.
也许是个警告
Maybe it's a warning.
就像昨晚一样
It's the same as the last night.
为什么就是不听我的
Why won't they listen to me?
你知道 我也许能帮助他们的
You know, I could've helped them.
这是我的职责
It's my job.
这是我的任务
It's my job.
我怎么会有这个
Why would I have this?
你又是我的谁
And who are you to me?
我的妻子吗 还是女朋友
You... My wife? Girlfriend?
要是我知道到底发生什么事就好了
If I knew what was going on...
因为我不像其他人那么聪明
Because, I'm not like the others. They're all smart!
但是 我 我在这是有原因的
But I'm... I'm here to do something.
我们怎么会认识彼此的
How do we know one another?
我安静的姑娘
My quiet girl.
我们之间的关系
This thing between us, it's...
很重要 我知道的
It's important. I know it.
进屋里去 进去 快
Get in the house. Get inside, now! Now!
快点 走
Just move! Go!
进去
Go inside.
好 现在去那边 关上门 锁好
Okay, now you go in, and you lock the door. Close it!
现在
Now!
你觉得 该走哪条路
What do you think? Which way?
搞笑么 还有心情扔石头
Really? You're throwing rocks?
啊哈 我们找到车了
Well, we have cars.
有人么
Please!
求求你 救命啊
Please, help!
求求你 救命
Please, help!
救命啊
Help!
拜托了
Please!
拜托了
Please...
帮帮我
Please help!
好了 来了
Okay. Okay.
-快帮帮我 -天啊
- Please help! - Jesus!
帮我
Help.
-啊 -好了 好了 好了 好了
- Ahhh! - Okay, okay, okay. Okay? Okay?
噓
Shh...
淡定 我们能做到的
Easy. We're gonna work on this.
求求你
Please...
啊
Ahhh!
啊
Ahhh!
拜托你了
Please. Help me...
快啊
Come on!
汽油还剩四分之一
It's got a quarter tank.
电池没电了 去里面找找有没有油
Battery is dead here. Look if there's fuel inside.
没事的 南 我们来推着发动它吧
Yeah, it's okay, Nate. We can push start it.
南
Nate.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没事 头疼
Headache. Nothing.
好的 汽油没多少
Okay, this is low on gas,
但我觉得我们该试试 开出去 看看能找到什么
but I think we should just try and drive out of here and see what we can find.
这里面没有“我们”
There's no we.
什么?
What?
你不在里面
You're not with us.
我可能是拍照的那个人
I could be the one taking the photo?
伙计们 我们需要帮助
Guys, we need to get help.
我们什么也不需要
We're not near anything.
我们会半路用完汽油 然后卡在荒山野岭
We'll end up without fuel in the middle of fucking nowhere.
咱们回屋吧 搞明白到底怎么回事
Let's get back to the house, figure out what's going on.
他说得对
He's got a point.
莎伦
Sharon...
伙计们
Guys!
麦克
Michael!
老天呐
Jesus.
帮我把他挪开
Help me move him!
好的 动手吧
Okay. There we go.
-我们得先把头抬起来 天呐 -我扶好了
- We got to support his head. Jesus! - I got him.
我的天啊
Jesus... Oh, my God...
我们得把血止住
We need to stop the blood.
我擦
Fuck...
麦克 来 我要你看着我
Michael, I need you to look at me.
麦克 麦克
Michael. Michael...
-麦克 呼吸 麦克 -莎伦
- Michael, breathe! Michael! - Sharon...
振作点 麦克
Come on, Michael.
麦克
Michael.
麦克
Michael!
老天呐
Jesus!
如果...
We...
如果在医院的话 我们就能...
We were in the hospital. We could have...
-我只需要... -啊
- I just need... - Ahhh!
把他留在这儿吧 别碰他的身体
Leave him here. Don't touch the body.
-你又发什么神经 -约翰
- What's wrong with you? - John!
约翰 不
John, no.
我们要把他埋了 对吗 我是说
We're going to bury him, right? I mean...
我们不能就这么让他
You're not just gonna leave him lying there
像那些捆在树上的死人一样曝尸荒野
like the sicko tying people to trees...
这可是麦克 我们要埋了他
It's Michael. We're gonna bury him.
看 18号♥将有事情发生 就是明天了
Look, something is happening on the 18th. That is tomorrow.
-我们没时间了 我要去 -等会儿
- We don't have time. I'm going to the... - Wait.
-我觉得我们得待在一起 -是的
- I think we should all stick together. - Yeah.
-老实说 我不确定我们是安全的 -我也是
- To be honest, I'm not sure we're safe. - Neither am I.
卢卡斯
Lukas...
南森 拜托
Nathan, come on.
-我们应该团结一致 -我宁愿带你穿过那里
- We need to stick together. - I'd rather take you across.
南森 你能给我你的钥匙么
Nathan, can I have your keys?
我可以推车发动 拜托你能把钥匙绐我么
I can push start your car. Can I please have your keys?
谢谢
Thank you.
-我要走了 -什么
- I will go. - What?
我们不应该分开走
No-one should go alone.
好了 拜托
Okay, come on.
请你快点好吗 快点 你这坨废铜烂铁
Come on, please. Come on, you piece of crap.
快点
Come on, now.
熬过去就好了 好吗 快
Sweat it out there. Okay, now!
好了
Here we go.
停下 快停下
Okay, stop. Stop!
嘿 快看看前方左边
Hey... Up there on the left.
有人吗
Hello.
太安静了
It's too quiet.
这里也空荡荡的
This is empty.
嗯 这里也是
Yeah. These, too.
-你看到了么 -没
- Did you see that? - No.
什么
What?
-有个孩子 -哪儿
- There was a kid. - Where?
有人么
Hello?
喂
Hello!
有人吗
Hello.
妈的 没人
God damn it. There's no one.
莎伦
Sharon!