你吓到我了
You're scaring me, okay...
我也会照顾你的
I'll take care of you, too.
和我一起你很安全的
You're safe with me.
他们想把你从我身边带走 不过现在没事了
They tried to take you away from me, but you're safe now.
卢卡斯 拜托别这样
Lukas, please.
你病了 病得不轻
You're ill. You're sick.
我很好
I'm okay.
我很好
I'm okay.
-卢卡斯 -别碰她
- Lukas... - Don't touch her!
她不会伤害你的
She can't hurt you.
我会保护你
I will protect you!
记住
Remember.
慢着
Wait!
看着我 看着我
Look at me! Look at me!
看着我
Look at me!
你一定记得我 你认识我
You must remember me. You know me.
你认识我
You know me!
多美的妞儿
Beautiful girl.
放开她
Get off her!
不
No!
啊
Ugh!
明天就是18号♥了
Tomorrow's the 18th.
我们没时间了
There's no time left.
是啊 那孩子认识我
Yeah, the kid knew me.
我们要回到那房♥子去
We need to get back to that building.
你得离我远点儿
You need to stay away from me.
和我一起很危险
It may not be safe to be around me.
我要知道答案
I need the answers.
进屋去
Get in that house!
快去
Go!
乔纳
Jonah.
有人吗
Hello?
请小心保管
Please be careful with this.
这是背水一战
This is our last chance.
只有一两天
We only have a couple of days.
背水一战
"Last chance."
什么的背水一战
Last chance for what?
18号♥
The 18th.
快啊 动动脑筋 18号♥到底怎么了
Come on, man, think! What happens on the 18th?
你得顺着大路走
You have to follow the main road.
他们会在那儿等你
They'll meet you there.
别被任何事物阻拦
Do not stop for any...
我他妈要去哪儿啊
Where the fuck were you going?
他妈的 老子到底要去见谁
God damn it! Who were you meeting?
快想起来
Come on, man!
你必须顺着这大路走
You have to follow the main road.
干
Fuck!
到底搞什么啊
What the fuck is going on?
尼玛
Shit!
我不伤害你 我只需要那串钥匙
I'm not gonna hurt you. I just need to get them.
我
I...
干
Fuck.
还给我吧
Just give them to me.
给我 你个疯婆子
Give it to me, you crazy bitch.
别别别
No, no. No.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我
You gotta be kidding me.
靠靠靠 滾回去
What the fuck! Get back!
妈妈
Mamma!
-你 别过来 -嘿
- You! - Hey.
你认识我吗
Do you know me?
因为那孩子认识我
'Cause that kid knows me.
你是他们的其中一员
You are one of them.
离我家人远点
You stay away from my family!
别想再扎针管了
No more needles!
她是你女儿吗
Is this your daughter?
你伤害了我们所有人 乔纳
You hurt us all, Jonah!
因为我不像你这种人 我留你一条活路
I'll leave you alive because I'm not like you.
-躲起来 -啥玩意儿
- Run and hide. - What?
你啥意思
What do you mean?
慢着 等等 听我说 等等
Wait. Hang on, hang on! Listen! Wait, wait, wait!
听我说啊 求你了 别走啊 我只想和你谈谈
Listen, please! Just hang on! I just wanna talk to you!
请告诉我 我到底做了什么
Please, just tell me! What did I do?
求你了 我只想谈谈而已
Please, I just wanna talk to you!
你去哪里啊
Where are you going?
生长过度的大脑
Overgrown brain.
可能是头痛的源头
Possible reason for the headaches.
脑白质在分解
White matter decomposing.
会有军队在那儿等你
The army will meet you there.
他们会知道怎么处理的
They know what to do with it.
军队
The army.
军队和这有什么关系
What does the military have to do to with it?
乔纳.库克
Jonah Cooke.
乔纳.库克
Jonah Cooke.
莎伦
Sharon?
莎伦
Sharon?
快看 我是约翰 我在这
Look, it's John! John!
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
卢卡斯
Lukas.
天啊 卢卡斯 你病了
Jesus, Lukas, you're sick.
不
No!
老兄 冷静点
Shh! You should calm down, man.
这能够帮你
This will help you.
我当时在帮你
I was helping you.
滚开
Go away.
卢卡斯 我当时在帮你啊
Lukas, I was helping you!
我在帮你们所有人
I was helping all of you.
卢卡斯 卢卡斯
Lukas. Lukas.
我想起来了
I'm remembering things.
我的名字叫乔纳
My name...is...is Jonah.
记得吗 我是个医生
Do you remember me? I'm a doctor.
你被感染了
You've been infected?
我要给你注射这个
I need to inject you with this.
它会帮你
This can help you.
看着我 还记得我吗
Look at me. You remember me?
看着我 看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
老兄 看着我 手臂伸过来
Look at me, buddy. Give your arm.
我是想要帮你
I was just trying to help you.
这药剂已经失效了 我要...
The dose has worn off. I need to...
不 别 别...
No, don't! Come on!
卢卡斯
Lukas!
我♥干♥
Oh, fuck!
快看 卢卡斯
Look, Lukas...
看着我 卢卡斯
Look at me, Lukas!
卢卡斯 拜托
Lukas, come on.
卢卡斯 卢卡斯
Lukas. Lukas.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
挺住
Stay with me.
挺住啊
Stay with me. Come on!
我
I...
有魔鬼在我脑子里
have hell in my head
我摆脱不了它
and I cannot run away from it.
我认识你的 你认识我吗
I know you. Do you know me?
嗯 嗯 我也认识你的 拜托
Yeah. Yeah, I know you, too, man. Come on.
我认识你 看着我
I know you. Look at me.
看着我 我认识你
Look at me. I know you.
我想说 乔纳 谢谢
I just want to say thank you, Jonah,
谢谢那些为了救我的每一个人
and to all of you for saving my life.
还有 帮我找回记忆
And also, you gave me my memory back.
我非常想他们
I... I've really missed them.
他们中的大多数
Well, most of them.