so you are the chosen
巴克利
Barkley.
怎么了
What?
为什么我没想到会发生这儿事
Why didn't I see this coming?
这边 这边走
It's, um- it's right this way.
这是壁炉和厨房♥
It's the, um, fireplace and kitchen...
还有浴室
And, uh, bath.
我本来不想这么快就把它租出去的
Uh, I wasn't gonna rent it out so soon after...
但是我们现在真的缺钱
But we really do need the money right now.
他看上去是个不错的年轻人
He seems like a nice young man.
很可靠 是做二手车买♥♥卖♥♥的
- hmm. - solid, works in used cars.
不错
Cool.
也许你应该帮他搬东西
And maybe you should offer to help him unload.
看来他自己一个人能搞定
He seems to have it all under control.
你好像不怎么欢迎他
Well, barkley, that's not very welcoming.
只是 我的背整天都在痉挛
It's just, uh, my back's been spasming all day.
自从我被绑♥架♥后就一直疼
It still hurts from when I was kidnapped,
我想我真帮不上什么忙
So I really don't think I can help him.
我还没告诉他乔治在房♥间里自杀了
You know, i- I did tell him about george's suicide,
不过好像也不会给他造成困扰
But it didn't seem to bother him.
是啊 有的人就是这么现实
Hmm. yeah. some people are just practical.
他在这儿有个很可爱的女朋友 看 就在哪儿呢
He has a lovely girlfriend that lives in town. oh. she's there.
天哪
Barkley! oh, my god!
我没事儿
Um, I'm okay.
不错的一对儿
Cute couple.
你这么看 是呀
- you think so? - yeah.
是的
Yes.
真是重大进展啊 真的
It seems to have hit its stride, really...
使量子点具有生物相容性
With all these options for making quantum dots biocompatible...
就能侦测到活细胞中的单分子
Therefore allowing individual molecules to be traced in living cells.
你是做二手车买♥♥卖♥♥的
And you sell used cars for a living?
我本来在俄亥俄州立大学化学系念书
I was a chemistry major at ohio state, but...
但我...
I didn't-
但我没钱读完
I didn't have the funds to finish my degree, so-
所以 现在我在汽车行业
Yeah. now I'm in cars.
但是你的学识
But you seem to have knowledge that...
可比化学系本科生强多了
Far exceeds the reaches of undergraduate chemistry.
萨德斯就像一颗恒星
Thaddeus is like a star.
却被周围环绕的
His brilliance is baffled...
一堆小行星掩盖了光芒
By the congesting circumstance of impeding planets.
莎隆是诗人
Sharon is a poet.
但我是一个自学成才的人
But I'm a bit of an autodidact, which I gotta- I gotta tell ya...
所以当得知我的新房♥东
Is one of the reasons I was very excited
是伊莱·迈克尔逊博士时
when I learned my new landlord...
我兴奋异常
Was dr. eli michaelson.
巴克利连单分子有多大都不知道
Barkley doesn't even know how big a single molecule is.
是不是啊 巴克利
Do you, barkley?
是
Yes.
一般来说是的
Generally.
很明显取决于分子的结构
Obviously it depends on the structure...
以及原子的数量
And the number of atoms in the molecule.
但至少也要和原子
On the small end of the range,
的键距差不多大 巴克利
it's of the same order as the bond lengths,Barkley.
一般是
Typically...
一到两埃 (波长单位 一亿分之一厘米)
One to two angstroms.
真不错
Good boy.
你要有空来我的实验室看看
Why don't you come visit me at the lab sometime?
应该会对你有所帮助
I think you'll find it enlightening.
真的吗
Are you serious?
太棒了
That would be great.
你♥他♥妈♥的要干什么
What the fuck are you doing, man?
-他是个好人 -什么
- that is a great man. - what?
我能让他感到骄傲
I could have made him so proud.
我会追随他的脚步
I would have followed in his footsteps...
伴他左右
Worked by his side.
-继承他的事业 -萨德斯 我们可没这个计划
- carried on his life's work. - thaddeus, this isn't part of the plan.
滚
Leave.
他会像父亲爱儿子那样爱我
He would have loved me like a father should love a son.
抱歉 兄弟 我哪儿也不去
Sorry, bro. I'm not going anywhere.
我要...
I'm gonna-
滚
"leave."
也许该滚的是你
Maybe you should leave.
快点儿 巴克利 我饿了
Hurry up. I'm hungry.
快点儿 巴克利 我饿了
Hurry up, barkley. I'm hungry.
快点儿 巴克利 我饿了
Hurry up, barkley. I'm hungry.
喂
Yeah.
早上好 博士
Hello. good morning, doctor.
-看这一桌 -你干嘛不坐下
- look at this. - no. actually, why don't you sit there?
博士
Doctor.
-是请客啊 谢谢你 萨德斯 -这是我的荣幸
- this is a treat. thank you, thaddeus. - it's my pleasure, doctor.
叫我伊莱
Call me eli.
我会爱上这种烹调做法的
Wow. I'd love the recipe.
-除非是个家传秘密 -我觉得我们是一家人
- unless it's a family secret. - I like to think of us as family.
包括我吗
Does that include me?
去哪儿
Going somewhere?
看起来
It seems...
在那个可疑的晚上 你用过取款机
That you visited a cash machine on the night in question.
我是从西提的钱包里拿了20元
I had one 20, and I took it from city's wallet.
因为你发现自己的户头里只有2.57元了
Because you found out you only had $2.57 in your account.
我查了银行记录
I checked the bank records.
你说你从西提那儿偷了20元
You're saying that you stole 20 from city?
-我没偷 我打了张欠条 -她可
- I didn't steal it. I left an i.o.u. - she never said...
一点儿也没有提起过欠条
Anything to me about an i.o.u.
你看见她的猫了吗
You know her cat?
她那只猫是个...贼
She's got this cat. it's a- it's a thief.
-真有意思 -什么有意思
- That's funny. - What's funny?
当晚威尔·凯威乐在取款机
A certain Wil cavalere was assaulted
被袭击了
at an a.t.m. on the same night.
袭击者头戴纸带子
His attacker arrived wearing a paper bag mask...
割走了威尔·凯威乐的拇指
And departed with wil cavalere's thumb.
-那又怎样 -纸带球形鼻子的碎屑
- So? - Bits of a paper bag and pieces of a bulbous nose...
在起居室墙炉里发现了
Were found in the middle of the living room fireplace...
凯威乐先生的血迹
Bearing traces of Mr. Cavalere's blood.
那天早上我回家
There was a fire going on in the fireplace
发现壁橱起火了
when I got home that morning.
-我之前就告诉你了 马♥克♥思♥ -天
- I told you this before, Max. - oh, god!
看着我
I mean look at me.
你不会觉得我能...
You don't- you- you don't think that I'm actually capable- wha-
听着挺夸张的
It sounds like a tall tale to me.
听着
Look...
你的红靴子
Your red doc martens...
上面带有威尔·凯威乐的血迹
Turned up with traces of Wil Cavalere's blood.
-那双鞋我丢了 -什么时候
- I lost those shoes. - When?
就那晚 在她家过夜那晚
That night. That night at her apartment.
-可笑 -什么可笑
- That's funny. - What's funny?
我们在你壁橱的鞋盒里发
We found those shoes in your closet...
现了鞋子
In a shoe box...
埋在最后面
Buried in the back.
这怎么可能
How can that be?
巴克利 亲爱的 我们得谈谈
Barkley, honey, we need to talk.
好的
Okay.
任何感情都无法堪比母爱
There is no love like a mother's love.
妈妈说服马♥克♥思♥给我个机会澄清清白
Mom convinced Max to give me a chance to prove myself...
也是帮我们自己
Maybe to even help us.
现在我得想出个让萨德斯显原型的办法
Now I just had to figure out a way to get Thaddeus to crack.
我挺爱她的
I could have loved her.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here? huh?
她触及了我心中最深的秘密
She unlocked something deep inside of me.
你明白那种感觉
You knew that...
你把她从我身边抢走
And you took her away from me.
莎拉
电影精选列表