- we've hid it there for 20 years. - okay.
所以你幸运了20年 伊莱
So you've been lucky for 20 years, eli...
现在你的运气用光了
And your luck just ran out.
我走的时候是10:15 我已经迟到了
It was 10:15 when I went. I was already late.
我必须在10:09离开去上班
I have to leave the house at-at-at 10:09 to get to work.
我一直等到10:15
I waited. I waited until 10:15.
我通常都在10:09离开
I usually leave at 10:09.
我以为他们说没有警♥察♥
I thought they said no cops.
-先生 你们开通呼叫等待了吗 -没有
- Sir, do you have call waiting? - No!
只是一个问题而已
Just a question.
-探长 -瑞乐
- detective. - relyea.
我们查了圣盖博谷所有对外开放的教堂
We checked every operating church in san gabriel valley
毫无进展
And came up empty.
-对不起 女士 -比尔 我们得检查一下这些线索
- Sorry, ma'am. - bill, we gotta go through these leads.
我在脑子里一遍遍的想
I've been over and over this in my head.
我肯定他说过
I'm sure that's what he said.
他要去赤道书店去见一个女孩儿
He was going to equator books to meet a girl.
她的名字叫... 凯裴拓·希尔还是什么来着
Her name is... capitol hill or something.
我们去赤道书店看看
Let's try the equator books thing.
我没听到自行车的声音 我没听到他进去
I didn't hear the bicycle. I didn't hear him come in.
我听了 莎拉 我听了
I listened, sarah. I listened.
我做些吃的给你 你一整天没吃东西了
Let me make you something to eat. you haven't eaten all day.
-马♥克♥思♥ 我 我不饿
Max, I'm- I'm not hungry.
马♥克♥思♥·马瑞尔的顶级炒鸡蛋
The smell of max mariner's
和烤土司的味道
world-famous scrambled eggs and burnt toast...
会让你饿的
Will make you hungry.
必须要烤吗
Does it have to be burnt?
对于你 可以例外
For you, I'll make an exception.
-你真好 马♥克♥思♥ -不
- You're a good guy, max. - No.
不是对每个人 我为你着迷
Not to everyone. but I'm crazy about you.
对不起
Sorry.
但是我很担心
But I would be worried.
你知道 那个拇指 还有那些暴♥力♥行为
The thumb and, you know, the violence of the act.
但也很有可能那根本不是巴克利的拇指
But it's a real possibility that it's not barkley's thumb at all.
在洛杉矶 过去三周
There were four thumb-related crimes in the l.a. area...
有四宗与拇指有关的案件
In the last three weeks.
我希望是他的拇指
I hope it is his thumb.
如果是别人的拇指...
If it's somebody else's thumb...
这个绑♥架♥者就真是个狡猾的变♥态♥
Then this kidnapper is a calculating psychopath.
他步步为营
He's thinking it through step by step.
而且不想让俘虏过于痛苦 使自己过得不爽
And he doesn't wanna deal with a suffering, hysterical captive.
所以他理性的
So he very rationally went out...
截掉了某人的拇指...
And amputated someone's thumb...
随机的受害者
Some random victim.
使得他躲藏更加容易
Made his life a whole lot easier.
另一方面
On the other hand...
如果这是巴克利的拇指...
If it is barkley's thumb...
那么这帮人就太稀疏平常了
Then they're sloppy.
他们一定藏身在某处...
And they are holed up somewhere...
和我流着血快崩溃的孩子
With my very bloody, hysterical son.
他可能很痛
And his anguish...
可能还大量失血
And his... profuse bleeding...
使他们快要发疯
Are making them crazy...
这样就会比较容易
And they are gonna be a whole lot easier...
去找到或阻止他们
To find or thwart or-
或其他什么的
Or something.
但这样巴克利就不能打好高尔夫
And Barkley will never be good at golf.
因为那需要大拇指
Requires thumbs.
我躺在那享受着我的粪便浴
I lay there in a bath of my own excrement...
刺♥激♥的芳香迎鼻而来
Inhaling the pungent aroma...
生命底线的味道
The smell oflife's bottom line.
早晨的阳光流过百叶门
The morning light bled through the angry slats.
我感觉需要洗澡
I feel like I need a shower.
很有力 对吧
Powerful, isn't it?
凯裴拓·希尔
Capitol Hill.
听过这个名字吗
Does that name ring a bell?
有个叫西提·豪的读过这本书
- there's a City Hall who sometimes reads. - hmm.
-为懦弱贫穷♥人♥ -你认识那个人吗
- provides to the craven and needy. - do you recognize this guy?
哦 这是巴克利·迈克尔逊
Oh, yes. that's Barkley Michaelson.
那是他的桌子
That's his table.
他一天到晚坐在那
He sits there day after day...
玩他的GBA 乱想一些食人的事
Playing with his, uh, gameboy and daydreaming about cannibals.
-食人 -对 他的正题
- cannibals? - yes. his thesis.
怪人
Strange chap, you know.
我跟他说他爸获得诺贝尔奖
I tell him that his father has won the nobel prize,
你猜他怎么说
And do you know what he says?
"那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥混♥蛋♥走大运了" 你相信吗
"that lucky fucking son of a bitch." can you believe that?
你要是遇到他爸你就会相信
Yeah. well, you'd believe that if you ever met his father.
还有什么吗
Anything else?
对了 还有辆自行车
Um, there's a bike, yes.
一直放在那 我猜是他的
It's been out there for days now. I think it's his.
-谢谢 -到我了
- thank you. - - me?
失陪
Excuse me.
大家好 我是克里福德
Hello. my name is Clifford...
我今天带来的诗叫"服毒自杀"
Any my poem today is called "death by drano."
四岁时拜仁第一次小试了一口
Byron was four when he took his first sip.
-好像比你的贵75美分 -无咖♥啡♥因♥ 无脂
- there's maybe, like, 75 ahead of you. - decaf, nonfat...
无害 低能量
No foam, extra hot latte...
还有盒麦圈
And a box of krispy kremes.
-我看上去比你更俗吗 -便宜? 我花了8.83美元啊
- do I look cheap to you? - cheap? I spent 8.83 on that.
好吧 你想知道什么
All right. what do you need?
她叫西提·豪 这可能是她的化名
She goes by city hall. it's got to be an alias or something.
你猜的吗
You think?
祝他妈的圣诞快乐
Merry fucking christmas.
混♥蛋♥们 我树底下准备了礼物
I got something under the tree for you, asshole.
圣诞老人给你们准备了痛苦之餐
Santa's got a raging hard-on for you, baby.
快去给你家买♥♥点圣诞蛋糕
Why don't you take my yule log up your chimney?
去北极吧
Suck my north pole, baby.
你♥他♥妈♥的在看我吗 圣诞快乐
you looking at me, asshole? merry christmas.
滚吧 混♥蛋♥ 来坐到我大腿上啊
Fuck off, asswipe. come on and sit on santa's lap.
小太妹把我的弟弟搞硬了
Naughty little girls make my st. nick stand at attention.
嘿 你这个秃头的混♥蛋♥
Ho! ho! ho! hey, you bald motherfucker.
你♥他♥妈♥在看什么东西
What are you looking at, shithead? shithead. shithead.
白♥痴♥...
Shithead. shithead. shithead.
我们来双飞吧 这个圣诞老人很下流 给麋鹿吹♥箫♥
Let's do a two-way. this claus likes it nasty. suck my reindeer dick.
弯下腰来 让我把你袜子装满
Bend over and let me fill your sock with my stuffing.
节日快乐
Have a great holiday season.
你好
Hello.
-嗨 莎拉 -嗨 麦格
- hi, sarah. - oh, hi, Meg.
现在不是说话的时候
I can't talk right now.
-你好 -你给我听好了
- hello. - listen to me carefully.
我只说一遍
I'm only gonna say it once.
你给我准备无法追查的俩百万美元
You are to put two million in unmarked, untraceable bills...
钱放在女式衣箱中
In the trunk of the red mini cooper...
星期六早上把钱放在赖加达·希尔斯商场中♥央♥
In the atrium of the Puente Hills mall on sunday morning...
九点整
At precisely 9:00 a. m.
然后你们就可以打道回府来等我的指示
You are then to go straight home and wait for instructions...
到时候我会让你们找到哀嚎悲惨的儿子
On where to collect your whining, miserable son.
我要是看到警♥察♥ 我就撕票
I see any cops, the deai'mms off and barkley's dead.
-我想跟我儿子说几句 -他没事
- I need to talk to him before I deal with you. - he's fine.
我要跟他说几句 我想跟儿子说话
I wanna talk to him. I wanna talk to my son.
-妈妈 -巴克利
- mom? - Barkley!
快救我 快把我弄出去
Get me out of this. get me out ofhere, mom.
行了
-got it.
我们就去了 巴克利
We're going to. bar-barkley!
两天前
Two days earlier.
我给你父母送了根断指
I sent your parents a severed human thumb.
你给我父母送了根断指
You sent my parents a thumb?
那你认为我应该怎样使他们相信
Well, did you really think we'd get their undivided attention...
只有你一张拿着报纸的照片
With just a picture of you holding a newspaper?
谁的拇指
电影精选列表