决不允许那个混♥蛋♥吃了他
I'm not gonna let that crazy bastard eat him.
-你好 -你好 兄弟
- Hello? - Hello, brother.
想要配方吗 是祖传秘方啊
Want the recipe? it's an old family secret.
把钱放在
Put the money...
莉莉姑妈老米黄色背包
In aunt Lillie's old beige carry-on.
妈会找给你
Mom will find it for you.
去死亡谷烟囱井的汽车站
Go to the bus station in stovepipe wells, death valley.
开车6个小时左右
It'll take you six hours by car.
把钱放在126柜子
Put the money in locker number 126.
关好 锁上
Close it. lock it.
偷辆车 回家
Get in your stolen car and go home.
7点整 接电♥话♥
At 7:00 sharp, answer your phone...
-否则老爸会被煮熟了 -他妈的
- Or else dear old dad is cooked. - Fuck!
食人肉说
"among the anthropophagi...
朋友就是石棺
People's friends are people's sarcophagi."
怎么样
Now what?
照片 来自萨德斯·詹姆斯
Photographs, courtesy Of thaddeus James.
你玩弄的女性真不合我口味
Far too many shots of your philandering penis for my taste.
妈妈应该配更好的男人
Mom deserves better.
不是真的吧
Ain't that the truth.
我永远爱你 伊莱 因为你让我生了巴克利
But I'll always love you, Eli, 'cause you gave me Barkley.
请相信我
Please believe me.
我只爱过你一个人
You are the only woman I ever loved.
我们离婚 伊莱 我送你去清洁工那里
We're getting divorced, Eli, and I'm taking you to the cleaners.
这样
Well...
祝你好运
Good luck.
我不需要好运
I don't need luck.
DNA测验证实萨德斯是你儿子
A D.N.A. test will link you to Thaddeus's paternity.
哈瑞曼的笔记会让你
And Harriman's papers will bring the
诺贝尔奖的荣誉受到质疑
Merits of your nobel prize into question.
想象一下那种侮辱
Imagine the humiliation.
我打赌是你的主意 整个绑♥架♥事件
I bet it was your idea, this whole kidnapping thing, wasn't it?
不是 巴克利的主义
No. actually, it was all Barkley.
聪明孩子 我们的儿子
Clever kid, that son of ours.
估计从你那里遗传来得 老爸
Guess I really do take after you, dad.
不敢相信烫衣服的钱
I can't believe I'm getting money-laundering
都要老妈出
instructions from my mother.
那钱我们五五分
We're splitting that money 50-50.
马♥克♥思♥?
Max?
是你的
It's your one mil.
如果我正是给你
Figured if I returned it to you legitimately...
-伊莱离婚会得到一半
- Eli would be getting 50% in the divorce, so- -
这样呢
And this way...
我们可以一起分享
You could share it with me.
我们在蒙大拿州好好生活
We could live pretty well on this in Montana.
我想继续工作
I'm not leaving my job.
也好
That'd be fine.
巴克利
Hi, Barkley.
马♥克♥思♥
Max.
商场的监控录像
Surveillance tape from the mall.
装得不错
Nice disguise.
我得问你
But I gotta ask you.
那个乳♥房♥♥
The breast...
有豆子在旁边那个
With the string beans on the side.
杏仁糖做的
Marzipan.
杏仁糖乳♥房♥♥
A marzipan breast.
一点假血 在洛杉矶什么都能买♥♥到
A gallon ofblood. you can buy anything in L.A.
至于西提 老妈安排回到
As for City, mom arranged for her to go back...
吉尔森医院精神病犯罪处
To the Gilissen hospital for the criminally insane...
我相信在那里她的作品得不到欣赏
Where I am sure that her artwork will never fully be appreciated.
吉尔森医院 精神病犯罪处
这都是我们的选择 对吧 西提
We make our choices, don't we, City?
有时候别人为我们选择 宝贝儿
Sometimes they're made for us, baby.
我完成了论文
I finished my thesis.
发表了
I even got it published.
吃掉死人并不可恶
"it isn't evil to eat the dead.
这叫循环
"it's recycling.
真正的可恶是吃掉活人
True evil is to eat a man alive."
迈克尔逊博士
Dr. Michaelson?
我有点不明白
I'm- I'm having trouble understanding...
动力学怎么从
How to derive the transition kinetics...
利用光子技术
From the autocorrelation function
自相关功能演化过来
using the photon counting measurements.
光子 是啊
Kinetics. yes.
就像麻疹分子 人类可以
Just like a measly molecule, man can so swiftly go...
从地位闪耀
From a glorious state of high energy...
转化为没人理睬
To an ignominious one of isolation.
之后
But then again...
分子与其他分子作用
A molecule that interacts with other molecules...
很有潜力
Has a much greater potential...
发光
To luminesce.
先生 我不明白?
Sir?
我今晚有空
I'm free tonight.
你有空不
And you?
伊莱·迈克尔逊 诺比尔奖得主
电影精选列表