Sarah.
你能告诉巴克利
Will you tell Barkley...
离我房♥子远点
To stay out of my apartment?
他闯进你的房♥间
He- he went into your apartment?
是的
Yeah.
你告诉我一个人在那里自杀
You told me a guy killed himself in there.
-可没告诉我你儿子精神不正常 -他干吗了
- You didn't tell me your son was unstable. - wh-what did he do?
他威胁我
He threatened me.
要知道 很抱歉 不会发生了
You know what? I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
我会跟他谈谈 好吗 我保证
I'll talk to him. okay? I promise.
抱歉 能递给我量杯吗
Sorry. Can you hand me the measuring cup?
抱歉
Sorry.
我真的很喜欢住在这里 他毁了我的心情
I really like living here. He's spoiling it.
我想要这上面的指纹
Hey. I need some prints run on this.
没打招呼没问好
No "hello"? no "how are you?"
虽然不太在乎这些 但是你这样对我感觉很不好
I'm not big on foreplay, but you treat me this way, I feel dirty.
尽量快给我啊
I need it a.s.a.p.
就这样 温柔点说话 我很容易征服的
There you are. sweet-talk me, and I'm a pushover.
三年前 莎隆
Three years ago, Sharon...
也叫西提·豪
A. k. a. City Hall...
从格里森医院逃走
Escaped from the Gilissen hospital...
因精神病犯罪
For the criminally insane.
她因活生生烧死父亲而被判罪
She was committed for burning her father alive.
在那里她认识了病友
That's where she met fellow patient...
萨德斯·詹姆斯
Thaddeus James.
好像你♥爸♥爸和我
And it seems your father and I...
很久以前认识詹姆斯一家
Knew the James family once upon a time.
是联邦调查局工作 不能细谈
It's F.B.I. business. You know I can't talk about it.
什么时候回来
When will you be back?
要几天吧
Couple of days.
周五晚上在派得森斯家有鸡尾酒会
We have cocktails at the Pedersens' friday night.
我没回来就带上你柏斯小朋友
If I'm not back, take your little friend Beth.
老天
For god sakes.
我只是帮她 她有点跟不上进度
I'm just helping her out. She's having a hard time keeping up.
萨德斯·詹姆斯 马瑞尔侦探
Thaddeus James. Detective Mariner.
侦探先生 我能帮你什么吗
Well, is there a-anything I can do for you, detective?
巴克利·迈克尔逊曾威胁过你
Barkley Michaelson threatened you.
他妈莎拉·迈克尔逊告诉我们
His mother, Sarah Michaelson, told us about it.
要知道 这孩子
Look, you know, the kid-
看上去没什么危害 但是
He seems harmless, but...
我来告诉你他很厉害
I'm here to tell you he's not.
从过去的事情能看出来
History can't be denied.
我知道你看出来
I- I know that you're seeing...
迈克尔逊对莎隆·豪很痴迷
That Sharon Hall that Michaelson is obsessed by.
如果你在乎她
If you care for her...
我会远远带她离开这里
I would take her very far from here.
别担心 我消过毒了
你好 兄弟
Hello, brother.
现在你已经发现西提的爱♥液♥了
By now, you should have found a sampling of City's lovejuice.
她的确挣扎了一下 但是
She did put up a fight, but...
她现在 我们叫
She's since been, let's just say...
屈服了
Subdued.
听着 我绑♥架♥了我们老爹
Look, I've kidnapped dear old dad...
要放他我要一百万
And I want a million for his release.
你慢慢想 我不着急
You can think about it. I am patient.
品尝西提·豪够我活几个星期
Oh, yeah. I can subsist for weeks dining on City Hall.
如果西提的肉吃光了
But if I do not receive the money by
我还没有拿到钱
The time City's flesh has been consumed...
那时候我会着手
Well, at that point I'm gonna have to embark...
享用老爸味道略逊的美味
On the less savory task of consuming our father.
那得多用点卤汁
I'm gonna need some pretty heavy marinade for that.
你疯了吗 巴克利
Have you lost your mind, Barkley?
你也得尝尝绑♥架♥的感觉
You needed to know what it feels like to be kidnapped.
开始吧
So...
哈瑞曼·詹姆斯
Harriman James.
你干了他老婆 偷了他的成果 逼他自杀
You fucked his wife, stole his theories, drove him to suicide.
什么玩意
Oh, bullshit.
格莱尼斯·詹姆斯挺漂亮 她跟很多男的有一腿
Glynnis James was cute and she screwed a lot of men,
但我跟她没关系
But I was not one of them.
你怎么解释这些支票
So how do you explain all the checks?
什么支票
What checks?
这些年你寄给她的支票
All the checks that you sent her throughout the years. hmm?
哈瑞曼·詹姆斯是我朋友
Harriman James was my friend.
他留下了怀孕的老婆
He left his pregnant wife...
一穷二白
Penniless.
我力所能及的帮助她
When I could, I helped her out.
很感人 真的
That's really touching. it is.
我不明白你怎么对她那么好
I just don't understand why you would be nice to her...
你这他妈一辈子没对谁好过
When you've never been nice to anyone in your entire fuckin' life!
因为我不帮助那些
Because I do not believe in helping those...
可以自救的人 比如你
Who can help themselves, like you, for instance.
我的怒火狂烧
Oh, I have a mountain of anger...
我感觉很绝望
And, uh, I'd say a fair amount of despair that informs...
几乎每件事情都这感觉
Pretty much everything that I do.
知道怎么回事吗
Do you know where that stems from?
因为作为你这个混♥蛋♥的儿子
Being born the son of an asshole like you.
-你说什么呢 -哈瑞曼·詹姆斯
- What are you talking about? - Harriman James...
跟你诺贝尔奖
Had nothing to do with your nobel
单分子光谱学一点没关系
Prize-winning work in single-molecule spectroscopy?
他研究的不着边际 我成功了
He piddled around in it. I made it work.
你真的觉得
Do you really think...
拿到赎金就完事了
That holding me for ransom is gonna accomplish anything?
再说 谁会给你钱
And besides, who do you think is gonna pay?
你妈破产了 巴克利
your mother is broke, Barkley.
萨德斯会交出来的
Thaddeus is going to pay.
-萨德斯 -萨德斯·詹姆斯
- Thaddeus? - Thaddeus James.
你儿子
Your son.
其实他不是我儿子 就算他是
Even if he was my son, which he is not...
他拿什么给你钱
How is he gonna pay?
他只是个汽车供应商
He's a used car dealer, huh?
他上哪里有那么多钱
Where's he gonna come up with that kind of money?
萨德斯绑♥架♥了我
Uh, Thaddeus was my kidnapper.
如果是真的
If any of this is true...
为什么现在才告诉我
Why are you telling me this now?
因为现在 萨德斯有证据
Because up until now, Thaddeus held all the cards.
我明白他说的都是实话
Until I realized that he wasn't lying...
你和哈瑞曼的事情
About you and Harriman.
看这个 认得吗
Look at this. recognize this?
我扫描过
Oh, yeah. I scanned it.
几分钟就能发到网上
And I can have it all over the internet in seconds.
你跟他聊得不管用
Your little talk didn't work.
巴克利是我儿子 我爱他
Well, Barkley is my son, and I love him...
但我觉得你应该报♥警♥
But I think we should call the police.
不用报♥警♥
No police.
他会
He's gotta be-
他只是吓唬我们
He's gotta be bluffing.
送给萨德斯·詹姆斯
Uh, delivery for Thaddeus James.
这里签字
Hey. just sign here.
晚安
Good night.
我没买♥♥什么啊
I didn't order anything.
烤箱预热350度
"preheat oven to 350.
烤制20分钟至到金黄
Cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown."
什么
What?
什么东西
What is it?
天呢
Oh, god.
变♥态♥
The sick fucker.
我觉得是西提的
I think it's City.
不会吧
Not again.
他曾说要对梅雷迪斯这样
He threatened to do this to Meredith...
我没想到他真的会
But I never thought he would actually-
我刚找到我爸
I just found my dad.
电影精选列表