It takes a lot more than the supernatural...
除了发掘超自然现象 我必须...
to captivate the imagination of the demographic...
做出多得多的努力...
I have to deal with, Professor.
才能维持公众的兴趣和想象力 教授先生
He'll fall from fashion.
他很快就会失去新闻价值
He'll fall hard, and he'll fall fast.
这种贬值既快又狠
He'll be ridiculed and abused.
然后他就会被人嘲笑和殴打
This will make for very interesting observations.
这种条件下的实验观察会相当有价值
Everything's set with the ship.
所有东西都在船上了
Be there at 6 a.m. And ask for Vladimir.
早上六点前去到那 说你要去弗拉基米尔
Your flight leaves at 10:30.
然后你的飞机将在十点半起飞
You'll be met by friends of mine at the airport in Iceland.
我在冰岛的朋友会来机场接你的飞机
I'll be there as soon as I can. Don't talk to anyone.
我会尽快到那的 不要跟任何人说话
Take care.
保重
Kennedy Airport.
肯尼迪机场
International departures, please.
国际航♥班♥ 麻烦
Good. Very good.
好啊 非常好
It's just the right mix of pathetic and scary.
悲剧和恐惧的完美混合
It's just a matter of time before he breaks his promise...
他迟早要打破他的誓言...
and tears some punk to pieces.
然后好好教训一下那群混混
Can we let that happen?
我们需要控制一下吗?
Look, we're not the police.
嘿 我们不是警♥察♥
This is news. We produce news.
这是新闻 我们生产新闻
Please hold.
请稍等
Line two.
二号♥线
Beat it.
走开
He's missing. What have you done with him?
他不见了 你做了什么?
We haven't done anything with him.
我们什么都没做
The girl showed up and took him away.
那个女孩跑出来把他带走了
Calm down. In the real world, we call that drama.
冷静一下 在现实世界里这叫“戏剧”
We've got it all here on tape.
我们把全过程都录下来了
It's fantastic. Don't worry.
非常美妙 不用担心
Dr. Artaud is gone, too.
阿陶德教授也不见了
What? The Army has taken over.
什么? 军方已经接管实验室
I have been fired.
我被炒了
The shit has hit the fan, lady, and it's all your fault.
东窗事发了我的朋友 而且这全是你的错
Artaud.
阿陶德
There you are.
噢你来了
What's that supposed to mean? He's gone.
你什么意思? 他走了
I know he's gone. What happened?
我知道他走了 发生了什么事?
He was spirited away by the ingenue.
他被一个少女偷偷带走了
Go find Margaret.
去找玛格莱特
There's quite a hefty bar tab to be dealt with as well.
他在酒吧欠下的大笔酒钱还需要您处理一下
What is this?
这什么?
Margaret kidnapped Artaud. They hold me responsible.
玛格莱特绑♥架♥了阿陶德 他们认定我是责任人
It's a crisis situation.
现在是紧急状态
The monster is gone as well, and Washington is afraid...
怪兽也逃跑了 华盛顿那边担心...
someone else might get their hands on him first...
有别的国家会想抢先得到他...
not to mention Artaud.
更别说阿陶德了
The Chinese have already broken off diplomatic relations.
中国已经和我们解除了外交关系
The Pentagon's declared a worldwide manhunt.
五角大楼宣布了全球通缉令
Special Forces have been mobilized.
特种部队已经全部动员
The United Nations Security Council...
联邦安全委员会...
is meeting at noon.
正要在中午召开会议
Boss, don't worry. It'll be all right.
别担心啊老板 不会有事的
We'll call the network. They'll threaten somebody.
我们打电♥话♥给电视台 他们会威胁一些人来帮你的
No. Don't you see? This is perfect.
不 你们没看到吗?现在的情况非常完美
God, why didn't I think of this before?
天啊 我以前怎么没想到
The monster, Beatrice... they're old news.
怪兽 比娅崔斯...他们都是老新闻了
This is just the twist I've been looking for.
这是我一直在寻找的戏剧性转折
Sort of demonization of the media type of thing.
就像那种将电视媒体妖魔化的情节
Don't worry. Get to work. Keep me informed.
别担心 继续工作 随时向我报告进展
Gentlemen, I'm ready.
先生们 我准备好了
Take me away.
带我走吧
Yeah, me...
对啊 我...
whose voice in the wilderness...
我的声音在荒野回荡...
caused the birds to fall dead from the trees.
将鸟从树上震下
It was anger alone...
单单是我的愤怒...
that could turn the water at my feet suddenly ice.
就足以冻结脚下的流水
Humanity shouldn't wait around for an apology from me.
人类不该在我身旁等待我的道歉
Nope. Not the human beings, blindest of the blind.
不 我不会向人类道歉 那盲人中的最盲者
The doers of all undoing.
所有毁灭暴行的执行者
The poison ivy of the universe.
毒害整个宇宙的毒藤
The diaper rash of reality.
伟大现实的尴尬尿疹
You noisy dumb bastards.
你们这些又吵又蠢的混♥蛋♥
Listen. Come on, pull yourself together.
来 振作一点
I'm tired. I want to go to sleep.
我很累 我想睡觉
So go to sleep.
那去睡呀
See what I care.
关我什么事
I need you to keep a lookout.
我需要你帮我看着点儿
The cook keeps trying to bother me.
那个厨师老是想要骚扰我
About what?
骚扰你干嘛?
You know.
你明白我什么意思
What are you thinking about?
什么意思?
Nobody's scared of me anymore.
已经没有人会害怕我了
I'm scared of you.
我怕你呀
I am.
真的怕你
They're coming!
他们来了!
But what will the world be like without monsters?
但如果没了怪兽 这世界会变成怎样?
This monster is ourselves, our hope and our fear.
这只怪兽是我们自己 我们的希望和恐惧
We created it, and it killed us in our sleep...
我们创造了它 好让它潜入睡梦将我们悄悄杀死...
and we saw that we were human.
然后我们才从这个对立面 知道我们是人类
It does not remember its beginning...
它忘了它的起源...
because it began with us.
因为它因我们而生
We formed him with a history.
我们创造他时 随之为他捏造了一个历史
We're so cruel, I think.
我想 我们太残忍♥了
Not that we kill him, but that we put this responsibility...
不是因为我们将他杀死 而是从一开始...
on his ugly shoulders in the first place.
我们就将人类内省的重责放在他扭曲的肩上
He did not ask for it.
这并非他的意愿
We're so good at this.
我们太擅长这一套了
We talk things into reality...
我们能够随口捏造事实...
to convince ourselves that we exist.
好让我们相信我们自身的存在
And now the most vicious blow of all...
然而最恶毒的不过...
to kill a creature by proving to him...
通过证明这种生物不过是人类的一个小小幻想...
that he's a figment of our own imagination.
来将他消灭
Three minutes and counting to eradication of matter.
物质湮灭 三分钟启动倒数
My friend, we meet again at last.
噢我的朋友 我们终于重逢
Is it true, Artaud? Will it really work?
这是真的吗 阿陶德?真的能行吗?
I think so.
我想是的
It's never been tried. But the numbers all add up.
从来没有实验过 但这套方法理论上完全可行
We had to improvise.
我们只能试试看
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定你想要做这件事?
Two minutes and counting to eradication of matter.
物质湮灭 两分钟倒数
He'll never know what happened to him.
他永远不会知道他身上发生了什么事
Beatrice, come away.
比娅崔斯 快回来
You can't be here.
你不能呆在那儿
One minute and counting...
物质湮灭...
to eradication of matter.
一分钟倒数
Beatrice, please?
求求你了 比娅崔斯
Man all stations and enter preliminary code red.
人员全部到位 初始化完成
Program formatted.
程序格式化完成
Position one.
一号♥位置
Stand by.
准备
Ten...
十...
nine...
九...
eight...
八...
seven...
七...
six...
六...
five...
五...
four...
四...
three...
三...
电影精选列表