It's no use. We're going home.
没用的 我们回去
Is it possible?
有可能完成吗?
The operation has only been performed once before.
这个手术只被实施过一次
The pain and the effort of the surgery itself...
手术造成的创伤和痛苦都已经...
will kill her.
足够把她杀死
It's not impossible.
是有可能成功的
Will it hurt?
会疼么?
Yes, it will hurt.
对 会疼
A lot?
很疼?
Yes, it will hurt very much.
对 会很疼
Good morning, Beatrice.
早上好 比娅崔斯
Are you comfortable?
感觉舒服吗?
I think so.
还不错吧
Can you understand me clearly?
你能听清我说的话吗?
Good.
好
Beatrice, in this procedure...
比娅崔斯 在这个手术流程中...
we are going to need you to be as alert...
我们需要你保持尽可能的清醒...
and as communicative as possible.
并和我们保持交流
We need you to help us.
我们需要你的帮忙
Do you understand me?
明白吗?
Good.
好
During the first few hours of the operation...
在手术的头几个小时...
we will be administering a series of local anesthetics...
我们会对你身体的不同部分...
at different parts of your body...
进行一系列的局部麻醉...
calculated to wear off...
按部就班测试你身体的敏感度...
as we proceed from one part of the operation to the next.
然后我们就进行到手术的下一个部分
We know the parts of your body you have no sensation in...
现在我们知道了你身体哪些地方没有知觉...
as well as those you do.
和哪些地方你有知觉
As we go on...
随着手术的进行...
you will begin feeling more and more.
你有知觉的部位会变得越来越多
And if we are having some success...
如果我们在这一阶段取得成功...
we will reach the final stages of the operation...
我们将达到手术的最后一个阶段...
in which no anesthesia can be used...
到那时 我们将停止使用麻醉剂...
but at which time you will begin feeling more and more...
但到了那个时候你对...
of the work we are doing.
我们在你身体上的操作会越来越敏感
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
你明白我的意思吗?
OK, then... let's begin.
好的 我们开始吧
One, and stand by.
一号♥ 准备
Program formatted.
程序格式化完成
One, and stand by.
一号♥ 准备好了
Local anesthesia one.
局部麻醉 第一次
Thirty-nine.
三十九
Anesthesia three...
第三次麻醉...
and pause.
停止
Thirty-nine.
三十九
Local anesthesia three.
第三次局部麻醉
Pause...
停止...
and lock.
锁定
Thirty-seven... and pause.
三十七...然后停止
Thirty-seven.
三十七
Confirmed.
确认
And ready.
准备
Wait.
等等
Now.
上
I think it's time for me to go.
我想我是时候走了
What will you do?
准备去干什么?
I have to go look for Jim.
我要去找吉姆
I have to find out what happened.
我要搞清楚到底发生了什么事
Your friends rented a car to take them as far as Bordheyri.
你的朋友租了辆车 一行人去到博尔泽里
Beyond there, it's no use having a car.
过了那儿 车子就用不上了
They said they would return in a week.
他们说一个星期以内会回来
They did not return.
但他们没能回来
Finally, after about a month...
然后 过了大概一个月...
the police contacted me about one of my cars...
警♥察♥联♥系♥我说发现我的车...
which had been abandoned in that place.
被遗弃在那里
Dr. Anna, do you believe in monsters?
安娜医生 你相信怪兽存在吗?
A little.
一点吧
Even you? A doctor?
你也信?一个医生?
A doctor sees all sorts of things...
医生见过太多...
that are hard to explain.
难以解释的事了
Our job is to try to explain them, but sometimes we can't.
我们的工作就是去解释它们 但很多事我们没法解释
Maybe that's what people mean when they talk about miracles.
那就是人们通常所说的奇迹吧
Like you, for example.
例如你就算一个
I was just lucky.
我只是好运
Or blessed.
或者被神保佑
He says they left the car at the garage...
他说他们把车停在车♥库♥里
and hired a guide to take them by horseback to Heimsenda.
然后请了个向导 带他们骑马去海姆森达
That's the village.
就是传说有怪兽的那个村子
It's not possible to drive to Heimsenda.
开车是去不了海姆森达的
There are no roads.
去那里没路可走
She says... even the horses will only go so far.
她说...那也是马的极限了
I'll be OK.
我可以的
I know you will.
我知道
Where are we?
我们到哪了?
These stones, they keep the evil thing in the north.
这些石头 把邪恶之物统统困在北方
Who lives in the village?
都是什么人住在村子里?
Only those who have to.
罪有应得的人
What kind of people are they?
他们都是什么人?
You'll see.
去到你就知道了
He was standing right there...
他就站在那儿...
so close that he could feel the monster's breath...
离得那么近 他都能感觉到怪兽的呼吸...
singeing the hair on his arms.
他手上的毛都被烧焦了
And he breathed fire at him, and his feet went up in flames.
然后怪兽朝他喷火 把他鞋子烧着了
He raised the house up off its foundation...
怪兽把整座房♥子从地基上掀开...
and then he tore the door...
然后还把门从...
off its hinges.
铰链上扯下
She says the monster has woken, and he's angry...
她说怪兽已经觉醒 而且非常愤怒...
and our offerings of whiskey are not enough.
我们的威士忌已经不足以安抚怪兽
We tried to tell your boyfriend and his crew to stay here...
我们劝过你男朋友他们留下...
and to leave the monster in peace...
别去找那怪兽的麻烦...
but he wouldn't listen.
但他不听
The Americans...
那些美国人...
tried to build a missile base out on the monster's rock.
想要在怪兽住的大石头上面建导弹基地
I was a boy. I remember.
我那时候还很小 我记得
We tried to warn them, but they wouldn't listen either.
我们警告过他们 他们也一样不听
I was a child, yes. I remember.
我那时候是个孩子 我还记着呢
You could hear their screams for miles.
你能听到他们几里以外传来的尖叫声
You could smell their blood on the wind.
你还能在海风里闻到血的味道
Will you take me there?
你能带我过去吗?
We will take you just so far.
我们只能帮你到这儿
No further.
不能再远了
She says that you should spend the night with us... first.
她说你该先和我们呆一晚上
What the fuck are you lookin' at?
看什么看?
Where am I?
我在哪?
Where are my clothes?
我的衣服呢?
How did I get here?
我是怎么到这儿的?
Every once in a while, those maniacs down in the village...
那村子里的神经病时不时会...
toss an unsuspecting piece of ass...
把一些搞不清楚状况的笨蛋...
up on the rocks down there.
扔到那边的石头上
A gift, I guess, for me.
礼物吧 应该是 给我的
What have you done with my friends?
你对我的朋友干什么了?
I killed them, probably.
我很可能 把他们杀了
I don't believe you.
我不信
So what?
关我屁事
Are you going to kill me, too?
那你准备把我也杀了吗?
That depends.
看情况
On what?
看什么情况?
On whether or not you're a complete fuckin' idiot.
看你是不是一个完完全全蠢得没救的笨蛋
What's wrong with you?
你这人是怎么回事儿?
What do you mean, what's wrong with me?
什么意思 我怎么回事儿?
电影精选列表