Think of your family.
想想你的家人
I don't have a family. My mom died last year...
我没有家人 我妈去年就去世了
and she was all that I had in that way... besides Jim.
我就只有那么一个真正意义上的亲人...除了吉姆
Jim?
吉姆?
My fiance.
我未婚夫
I see. Sorry.
我知道了 抱歉
Please.
求求你了
"Dear Jim.
"亲爱的吉姆"
"It was real difficult to get a taxi to the airport...
"打车去机场真的好难..."
"because some terrorists had threatened to blow up...
"因为一些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥扬言要炸掉..."
"the bridges leading out of Manhattan."
"通往曼哈顿的大桥"
"So I tried to take the subway.
"所以我试试看能不能坐地铁过去"
"But a religious group had set off nerve gas on the train...
"但又有一个宗教团体在列车上释放了神经毒气"
"and we were evacuated before I even got ten blocks.
"结果还没跑出十个街区远我们就被紧急疏散了"
"Luckily, I was given a ride by two guys in a truck.
"幸好 俩小伙子让我搭了顺风车"
"They were demolition experts...
"他们是炸♥药♥专家..."
"and said they weren't afraid of terrorists...
"还说他们不怕恐♥怖♥分♥子♥..."
"religious people, or anybody.
"或是激进宗教团体 什么人都不怕"
"They seemed happy and relaxed...
"他们看起来放松且愉快"
"and looked forward each day to destroying things...
"他们希望每天都能通过搞点破坏..."
"for a living."
"来混口饭吃"
"Waiting on line at the airport...
"我在机场排队的时候..."
"I saw two men get caught trying to smuggle...
"看见两个想要偷运..."
"radioactive materials out of the country.
"放射性物质出国的人被抓住了"
"It's like my mom used to say...
"就像我妈以前经常说的..."
"the world's a dangerous and uncertain place.
"这个世界充满危险和不确定性"
"A few moments here and there of selflessness and affection...
"间或闪现的自我牺牲和激♥情♥冲动的瞬间..."
"are about as good as life gets."
"就是生活的全部意义"
I'm sorry, Miss, but your flight's been rerouted.
抱歉啊女士 你的航♥班♥航线改道了
You'll have to fly to Brussels first...
你要先飞去布鲁塞尔...
and make a connecting flight to Lisbon.
然后在里斯本转机
And from Lisbon...
然后在里斯本...
pending further notice...
等候机场下一步的安排...
you'll be able to fly directly to Reykjavik, Iceland.
然后才能直接飞到冰岛首都 雷克雅末克
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
"I wish you could've known my mom, Jim.
"你能认识我妈就好了 吉姆"
"She would've thought the world of you."
"她能为你想象出一整个世界来"
Scott Andrews, please dial extension 3326.
斯科特·安德鲁 请拨♥打♥分机3326
"Still...
"我还是..."
"I can't stop writing these letters to you.
"忍♥不住给你写信"
"It keeps you alive somehow."
"这些信让我觉得你还活着"
You need help, don't you?
要帮忙吗?
Final boarding for flight 167 to Brussels.
最后一次登机通告 航♥班♥167飞往布鲁塞尔
Passengers traveling on flight 167 to Brussels...
乘坐航♥班♥167前往布鲁塞尔的乘客...
please proceed to gate 9A immediately.
请马上到9A登机口报到
Please have your boarding card and passport ready.
同时准备好你的机票和护照
Once again, final boarding for flight one...
重复一次 最后一次登机通告 航♥班♥1...
You've got to hurry up, miss.
你得赶紧喽 小姐
They're holding the plane for you.
就是因为你飞机才一直没起飞的
Go.
去吧
So what happened?
发生了什么事?
Airliner crashed into the Atlantic last night.
一班客机昨晚在大西洋坠毁
The boss wants an expose on the air by 6:00 this evening.
老板要我们今晚六点前搞个报道出来
Did anyone survive?
有生还者吗?
I doubt it.
应该没有
Come on, Judy. It's got to be somebody's fault.
好了朱迪 总得有什么人犯错才会出事故
What's the airline saying?
航♥空♥公♥司♥怎么说?
They're withholding comment pending further investigation.
在调查结果出来之前 他们不打算作出任何评论
Fred, I want the names of everybody on that flight.
弗雷德 我要那个航♥班♥所有乘客的名单
And I want a camera crew in the home of every parent...
然后派一个摄影组挨家挨户地采访受害者的双亲...
child, and relative you can get your hands on by lunch time.
孩子 亲戚等等 所有你们能在午餐之前找到的人
Margaret, if you start crying, you're fired.
玛格丽特 如果你又开始哭看我不炒了你
She was on that flight.
比娅崔斯 她也在那个航♥班♥上
Pull yourself together, Margaret.
振作点 玛格丽特
This plane was headed to Brussels.
这飞机是去布鲁塞尔的
We sent Beatrice to... where? Iceland.
我们把比娅崔斯送去...哪儿来着? 冰岛
Iceland. Yes, of course. We sent Beatrice to Iceland.
冰岛 对 是 我们把比娅崔斯送去冰岛了
It was rerouted.
航线改道了
Why didn't we know that?
我们为什么不知道这件事?
Yes, I speak English.
对 我说英语
Yes. Potemkin.
对 波将金号♥
Coordinate 45-72 west...
坐标是 西经45.72...
38-50 north.
北纬38.50
Yes. Have located survivor.
对 找到生还者了
Request assistance now.
请求援助
What is it?
怎么了?
They found someone.
他们找到生还者了
She's sustained multiple fractures...
她全身多处骨折...
three broken ribs, severe concussion.
断了三根肋骨 严重的脑震荡
Both her legs are broken.
两条腿都断了
She has much internal bleeding, extreme hypothermia...
严重内出血 体温过低...
and severe damage to the spine.
骨髓也遭到严重损伤
It's a miracle she survived.
她还没死真是个奇迹
Jack, yeah, it's me.
杰克 是我
Listen, regarding the Beatrice situation...
听着 考虑到比娅崔斯的状况...
They say she'll be OK in time.
他们说她还能活上一段时间
She might not walk again, though.
但她以后都没法走路了
I'm sure we're gonna have an exclusive on the whole thing.
我们肯定可以从她身上搞个独家新闻出来
She's worked with me forever.
她到死都要给我♥干♥活儿了
I can't remember. A long time. How long?
我记不住 很久了吧 多久了?
Five months. For five months. Really?
五个月 五个月了 真的?
Well, anyway, you know, she's just a kid.
好吧 算了 她只是个孩子
Yeah, she's pretty.
对对 她长得挺漂亮
Pretty enough, anyhow.
足够漂亮了 反正
You know, plain, well-adjusted...
你看 通过简单直白 适当的调整...
optimistic, completely out of touch.
就能完完全全地把她与外界的联♥系♥隔断
She'll do whatever we want.
我们想让她干什么都行
I don't want to talk to anyone.
我不想和任何人说话
The world needs to know.
世界需要知道这件事
Why? What?
为什么? 什么?
Why does the world need to know...
为什么世界需要知道...
what it was like to crash into the sea?
一个人坐飞机在大西洋坠落的感觉?
Prevention. They need to know...
防止其再次发生 人们要知道...
all they can to prevent another crash.
任何导致飞机坠毁的可能原因
I already told the people from the government...
我已经把我记得的所有事情告诉了...
investigation team everything I can remember.
政♥府♥派来的调查小组
Technically, yes, but what about the experience?
那是技术层面上的预防 但是你的经历呢?
What about the sensations, the drama?
那些感官冲击 戏剧性的转折呢?
Who were the cowards? Who was brave?
谁是懦夫?谁是英雄?
The children, what were the children doing?
还有孩子们 孩子们都在干什么?
OK. We can talk more later.
好好 我们待会儿再聊
They were people. They were actual people.
他们是人 他们是实实在在的人
All right. Have it your own way.
行行 你想怎么说都行
You're on your own now, though.
但是 你现在孤身一人
You've got no one in this world, Beatrice.
世界上再没有你能依靠的人 比娅崔斯
Remember that.
记住这一点
A few weeks from now, this is all gonna blow over...
几个星期以后 这件事就会被渐渐淡忘...
and nobody anywhere is gonna give a damn...
世界上也不会再有谁理会...
about the poor lonesome survivor of flight 167...
什么孤苦伶仃的167航♥班♥生还者
and, for instance, her accumulating medical bills.
例如 看看她那堆积成山的医疗费用
Just trying to help you out.
我只是想帮你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Beatrice, do you realize how rare an occurrence this is...
比娅崔斯 你到底明不明白...
how phenomenally slim the chances are of anyone...
你手上的机会是多么珍贵?你知不知道...
surviving a jumbo jet crashing into the sea?
在坠机中生还的概率有多低?
You're a celebrity.
你是个名人
You're a media darling.
你会变成媒体宠儿
You're an institution just waiting to happen...
你会变成一个举世闻名的人...
a phenomenon.
一个现象级的名流!
电影精选列表