Why are you like that?
你为什么要那样干?
Because I'm a monster.
因为我是个怪兽啊
There's no such thing as monsters.
世上不存在怪兽
I'm sure there's all sorts of reasons...
肯定有很多方法说明...
why you are the way you are.
你为什么会长成这副样子
Genetic mutations, that sort of thing.
基因突变 之类的
Science.
科学
Are you a scientist?
你是个科学家吗?
No. I have a friend who's a doctor.
不是 但我有个朋友是医生
How did you do that?
你是怎么办到的?
How the hell am I supposed to know?
我怎么知道?
Now listen, sister, you gonna help me out here or what?
听着 小妹妹 你是要帮我还是怎样?
Help you? What can I do to help you?
帮你?我怎么帮你?
I don't even think I like you.
我好像对你一点好感都没有呢
Yeah? Well, tough.
嗯?不错 厉害
You're either gonna help me out here...
你要么帮我...
or I'm gonna come down there, bite your head off...
要么我下去把你的头掰下来...
tear your heart out, and set the whole ugly mess on fire.
然后把心脏揪出来 最后一把火把你这堆烂肉烧个精光
You don't scare me.
你吓不了我的
What's your name? Beatrice.
你什么名字? 比娅崔斯
Listen, Beatrice.
听着 比娅崔斯
You'd like to see me dead, wouldn't you?
你巴不得我死 对吧
Not necessarily, no.
不一定要死 不
Of course you would. I killed your friends.
你当然希望我死 我杀了你的朋友
If that's true, then I think you ought to be brought...
如果你真的杀了他们 那么你应该被...
to justice and punished so you can learn to understand...
带到法庭接受惩罚 然后你才能明白...
the wrong you've done.
你做错了什么
The wrong I've done?
我做错的事?
Yes. It's like my mother used to say.
对 我妈经常说
Jesus had it all figured out right and proper.
上帝早就给我们安排好了
One evil deed doesn't fix another.
暴♥力♥解决不了任何问题
You've gotta learn to love your enemies, too.
你还必须学会去爱你的敌人
Jesus.
天啊
I can see this is gonna be a disaster.
我怎么没想到你竟然会那么麻烦
Look, I'm gonna close my eyes, and you run away.
嘿 我待会儿会闭上我的眼睛然后让你趁机逃跑
If you're not off the island by the time I count 1,500...
如果等我数到1500的时候你还没离开这里的话...
I'm gonna come, and I'll kill you.
我就会来找你 然后杀了你
Did you really kill Jim and his friends?
你真的把吉姆和他的朋友都杀了吗?
Who the fuck is Jim?
吉姆又他妈是谁?
My fiance.
我的未婚夫
That's his video camera over there.
那台是他的摄像机
This is his PowerBook.
这是他的电脑
Come with me.
跟我来
Where?
去哪?
Just shut the fuck up and follow me, will ya?
能不能闭嘴然后跟过来?行不行?
So do you believe in monsters yet?
所以你还信不信这世上真有怪兽了?
Leave me alone.
走开
I'd love to, sister, but you gotta pull yourself together...
我也想啊 小妹妹 但你一定要先振作起来...
and help destroy me first.
把我杀了再说
What do you mean?
什么意思?
That's the deal.
我们来谈个交易
You come here and try and help kill me...
你不远万里来这儿帮我自杀...
and if you can't, I get to dispose...
如果你帮不了我 我就得...
of one more pain in the ass human being.
把你这个恶心的人类也杀掉
What the fuck is that?
那是什么玩意儿?
It's loaded.
已经上膛了
Of course.
当然
OK, princess.
好吧 小公主
Take your best shot.
好好瞄准 加油
I can't. Yes, you can.
办不到 你可以的
No, I can't.
不行 办不到
Do it!
开枪!
I'm not impressed by mercy.
我是不会因为你的仁慈而高兴的哦
You don't score points with me for bein' selfless, Beatrice.
你再无私我也不会对你产生好感哦 比娅崔斯
Your life means nothin' to me at all.
你的命在我眼里根本一文不值
Get over it and see the big picture.
振作一下 看清楚整个图景
You're just another human being.
你只不过是个人类
Just another piece of the plague, so to speak.
或者说 又一个病毒
I'd kill you just as easily as I'd kill a fly.
我杀你就像杀一只苍蝇那么容易
There would be no remorse...
事后也根本谈不上悔恨...
no pangs of conscience...
也没有良心上的谴责...
no fascinating sensation of diabolic accomplishment.
甚至连暴行的快♥感♥都没有
It's nothin' personal.
这并不是针对你的
You're just in my way.
你只是刚好挡住了我的去路
I see extinction...
我看到...
in everything else around me.
身边的万物消亡
The passing away.
消逝
Even the mountains pass away.
连山峰也会消逝
It's true. They do.
真的 所有事情都会消逝
I've watched it happen.
我见过太多
But not me. No.
但我不会 就只有我
I'm changeless and eternal.
我永恒不死
It's true. I'm an alcoholic...
真的 我是个酒鬼
and an insomniac, too, but then... who wouldn't be?
还失眠 就是啊 无论是谁获得永生都会变成这样
Doomed to endure humanity's victory over all things...
注定要忍♥受人类战胜万物的趾高气昂...
without even the option of killing myself like they do...
更不像人类那样还有自杀这个选项...
and for much smaller disappointments, too...
而且我认为 他们的为之自杀的沮丧...
in my opinion.
比我所承受的还要小得多
You're a kind person.
你是个好人
I can see that.
我看得出来
I don't know what good it's gonna do you, but...
虽然我不知道这对你有什么用 但...
I believe you have the presence of mind to see...
我相信你有能力看到...
the impossibility of my situation.
我的情况是多么让人绝望
You want to be put out of your misery.
你想通过别人的帮助来摆脱你的痛苦
Don't pity me!
别同情我!
I hate that shit!
我讨厌那玩意儿!
Are there others like you?
还有像你一样的怪兽吗?
Are you sure?
确定?
You must get lonely.
你一定很孤单
There...
有一个...
there is a human being who can kill me.
有一个人类可以杀死我
He used to live in the house out there near the water.
他以前住在那边靠海的房♥子里
Dr. Artaud. A scientist.
阿陶德博士 一个科学家
Mad as the day is long, but a genius all the same.
那么长时间过去了 他可能已经成了个疯子 但仍始终是个天才
Where is he now?
他现在在哪?
He got to shootin' his mouth off...
为了不让他的新发明泄露 他差点...
about his new invention, and the next thing you know...
用枪打烂自己的嘴 然后很快...
they took him away in a straitjacket.
他们就把他送到精神病院去了
You see...
你要知道...
Dr. Artaud...
阿陶德博士...
he believes in monsters.
他相信怪兽的存在
So you want me to find him, is that it?
所以你想找到他 对吧?
You will be doing you and your kind...
那可是为你和你的族类...
the greatest of favors.
帮了个大忙
It can't go on like this forever.
不能再这样下去了
If I don't find Artaud soon, well, then, I'll be forced...
如果我不能很快找到阿陶德 嗯 我将...
to go on a rampage and kill every human being I see.
不得不发飙 人类我见一个杀一个
Find him yourself.
你自己去找
I can't!
我办不到!
I get these fits!
我会陷入焦虑抑郁的!!
What causes them?
为什么?
People. Humanity. Civilization.
因为人 人类 文明
I don't know.
不知道
The more people there are, the worse it gets...
人越多 情况就会越糟糕...
and it's gettin' worse by the year.
而且情况逐年恶化
Drinkin' helps.
酒就很有用
What makes you think I'll be able to find him?
为什么你觉得我可以找到他?
'Cause you made it here alive.
因为你活到现在了
Because you made it all the way here...
因为到现在...
without me tearing off your goddamn head.
我也还没有把你的头扯下来
电影精选列表