I'm impressed, OK? What do you want from me?
你很厉害 行了没?你还想要我说什么?
Promise me something.
答应我一件事
Promises.
承诺
How you human beings love promises.
你们人类是有多喜欢承诺
You can't kill anybody.
你不能杀任何人
If nobody comes around, I won't kill them.
如果没人靠近我 我就不会杀人
It's easy.
很简单
But I want you to come with me.
但我想要你跟我走
Where?
去哪?
To find Dr. Artaud.
去找阿陶德博士
You mean out there?
你的意思是出去找?
I can't go out there and be expected not to kill anybody.
你不能指望我去到外面还能不杀人啊
Then I won't help you.
那我就不帮你了
You're making this a lot more difficult than it needs to be.
你把事情搞得太过复杂了 本来是件很简单的事
Maybe.
可能吧
You promised.
你答应过的
Are we connected yet?
连接上了吗?
It's ringing.
在响了
Beatrice, what's happening out there?
比娅崔斯 那边发生了什么事?
A monster? A real monster?
怪兽 真的怪兽?
This isn't some sort of flash in the pan freak is it?
这不会是什么只肯露一次脸就失踪了的怪人吧?
Right.
好
Artaud. Dr. Artaud.
阿陶德 阿陶德教授
But listen. I want an exclusive on this.
但是听好 这件事我要做个独家报道
Let us handle everything, OK?
让我们来处理所有事情 没问题?
Right.
好
We'll find this Artaud character.
我们会找到这个什么阿陶德的
If we can't find him, no one can.
如果我们都找不到他 那没人能找得到
But listen, I'm gonna need some interviews...
听着 我要安排一些采访...
a press conference maybe, certainly a photo spread.
媒体招待会吧 肯定要让人拍一轮照
Are you ready for that?
你准备好了吗?
OK. Now hold on tight...
好 你做好心理准备...
because this is going to be very, very big.
因为我们要搞大这件事 搞到很大
I think we're gonna be famous.
我们可能要变出名了
Good morning, Miss Beatrice. How was your flight?
早上好 比娅崔斯小姐 下了飞机感觉如何?
I'll show you to your room.
我会带你去你的房♥间
Hello, Carlo.
嗨 卡罗
Right this way.
这边
I'm Carlo.
我是卡罗
This is my friend.
这是我的朋友
All these people, they're my friends.
这些人都是我的朋友
Hey, get out of here, friend.
嘿 走开吧 朋友
Beatrice, what are you doing?
比娅崔斯 你在干嘛呢?
We've got a press conference in forty-five minutes.
五十五分钟以后我们有个媒体招待会
Who's this? This is Carlo.
这是谁? 他是卡罗
Fred, get him outta here. Bye, Carlo.
弗雷德 把他带走 再见 卡罗
Come on.
来
What time is it?
现在几点?
It's early, but we've gotta strike while the iron is hot.
还很早 但我们要趁热打铁
Margaret, where is that makeup girl?
玛格莱特 化妆师呢?
Wardrobe people are here. Great. You know the drill.
服装师到了 好 你知道该怎么做
Cute, but sexy. Maybe some sunglasses.
可爱但是要性感 搞些太阳眼睛什么的
God, Beatrice. What were you doing all night?
天啊 比娅崔斯 你昨晚都干了什么?
I was making love.
在做♥爱♥呀
Aloha.
尼豪
You must be...
你一定是...
well, the monster, I guess.
嗯 那个怪兽吧我猜
You killed our TV crew, did you?
你杀了我们的采访队 对吧
Tore them to pieces and threw their limbs to the vultures.
把他们撕碎扔去喂秃鹰
I heard all about it. Where's Dr. Artaud?
我都听说了 阿陶德教授在哪?
We haven't found him yet.
我们还没找到他
Shit.
干
I can see this thing's goin' from bad to worse already.
事情已经开始变得越来越糟糕了
It's rumored he was abducted by the U.S. Government...
有传闻说他被美国政♥府♥绑♥架♥...
for research on top secret weapons development.
去搞机密武器的研究
Wait. Listen. Do you hear that?
等等 听 你听到了吗?
Exactly.
就是这样
Easy, gentlemen.
小心点 先生们
Matter is one. Remember that.
物质是不可分割的 别忘了
The bar, of course.
啊 酒吧 没错
Is that him?
就是他吗?
U.S. Federal Marshal with ward of the state Dr. Artaud.
美国联邦元帅带领国家监护病人阿陶德教授参上
Margaret, sign for the delivery.
玛格莱特 去签收一下
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢你们
How are you, Doctor? How was your trip?
你好吗 教授 旅途还算愉快吗?
My God.
天啊
I can see right through you.
我能看穿你的衣服
Fritz, show me to the swimming pool.
弗雷兹 带我去游泳池
No, wait. The patient.
不 等等 我要先去见我的病人
He's upstairs.
他在楼上
I must talk to him at once. Follow me.
我一定要第一时间见到他 跟我来
No, not yet. We have the press conference first.
不 等等 我们要先召开一个新闻招待会
Will there be food? Of course.
有吃的吗? 当然
In that case, Fritz.
那样的话 弗雷兹
Who is Fritz today? You are.
今天谁当弗雷兹? 你啊
Right. Yes, doctor?
好吧 怎么了 教授
My notebook.
我的笔记本
Get him out of here.
把他带走
But...
但是...
But nothing.
没有但是
If that asshole upstairs is a real monster...
如果楼上那个混♥蛋♥真是个怪兽...
I want him kept alive for as long as he's fashionable.
我不想让他在还有新闻价值的时候挂掉
Move.
去啊
Hey, you. You in there?
嘿 你在里面吗?
Go away.
走开
I want to talk to you.
我想跟你聊几句
Holy fuck. Will you leave me alone?
干 能不能让我自己一个人待会儿?
Look, I want to apologize.
听着 我想道歉
Apologize for what? Listen, princess...
道什么歉?听着 小公主...
you've just begun to make my life a living hell.
你才刚开始把我的生活变成一个活地狱
Look, I just feel awful about last night, you know?
我因为昨晚的事感到很内疚 你知道吗?
All the noise we made, all the dancing and singing...
我们又唱又跳 大吵大闹...
and then...
还...
good lord.
天啊
The sex for hours and hours and...
接连几个小时的做♥爱♥...
You were over here all by yourself.
而你就自己一个人一直呆在这儿
The only creature of your kind known to exist.
你是你族类唯一一个幸存者
That was terribly inconsiderate of me.
我考虑得真是太不周到了
I apologize.
我道歉
OK. It's time to go.
到时间走了
Beatrice, why the publicity stunt?
比娅崔斯 为什么要这样做秀大肆铺张?
Beatrice, does the monster obey your every command?
比娅崔斯 这怪兽听你的话吗?
Is it true that a new line of cosmetics...
是不是将会有一个以你的名字和形象...
is to feature your name and likeness?
为代言的新化妆品品牌?
Beatrice, are you and the monster lovers?
比娅崔斯 你和怪兽是情侣关系吗?
What's he really like beneath that tough-guy exterior?
他硬汉外表底下的真面目到底是什么?
Have you ever seen him kill anyone?
你见过他杀人吗?
I have a question for the monster.
我有个想让怪兽回答的问题
Let's get right down to the main issue here.
我们把提问的重点放在最重要的问题上来吧
A monster in this day and age?
这个时代的怪兽?
I mean, don't you just find that, like, irrelevant?
我的意思是 你有没有感觉到 嗯 这世界根本与你无关?
He breathes fire. I saw it.
他会喷火 我见过
He can't be killed with bullets, either.
子弹也打不死他
Come on.
别烦我
I remember...
我记得...
when you were young.
你们还年轻的时候
Pond scum.
一群绿藻
Just another ooze on the edge of the local warm water.
只是又一滩浮在暖水上的软泥
I was there watching.
我在那看着
I saw you evolve.
我看着你进化
电影精选列表