My Aunt Concha has seen him.
我们有很棒的酪农组织行程表
And... we have a great F.F.A. Schedule lined up...
我想多有一些这种行程
And I'd like to see more of that.
如果你们投我一票,你们最狂野的美梦将会成真
If you vote for me, all of your wildest dreams will come true.
谢谢
Thank you.
接下来请观赏培多罗山奇士的才艺表演
Up next, I hope you'll enjoy a skit by Pedro Sanchez.
(培多罗班代表,万岁)
我帮钓到了好吃的鲈鱼
I caught you a delicious bass.
妳要跟我玩吗?
You wanna play me?
(两个月后)
我要建议你们
I, uh, would like to give you this advice.
这是多年前某人给我的建议
And a fella give me some years ago.
他说〝如果起了争执〞
He said, "When an argument arises...
〝如果你到外面散个步〞
"if you go outside and take, uh, a nice walk...
〝你会冷静下来〞
"you'll calm down...
〝你回来后就不会有争执了〞
and then you can come back and it won't be an argument.
〝你会发现它有助健康〞
"And you'll find that helps your health.
〝新鲜空气跟运动对你有很多的好处〞
All that fresh air and exercise will do you a lot of good."
你们还要问什么吗?
Is there anything else you'd like to ask about?
培多罗
Pedro.
- 拿破崙在哪裡? - 我不知道
- Where the heck's Napoleon? - I don't know.
拉芳妲路卡斯,妳愿意接受奇普兰罗纳德炸♥药♥
Lafawnduh Lucas, do you take Kipland Ronald Dynamite...
为妳的合法丈夫
to be your lawful wedded husband...
不论健康或生病,至死方休吗?
to honor in sickness and health till death do you part?
我愿意
I do.
奇普兰罗纳德炸♥药♥
Kipland Ronald Dynamite...
你愿意接受拉芳妲路卡斯为你的合法妻子
do you take Lafawnduh Lucas to be your lawful wedded wife...
不论健康或生病,至死方休吗?
in sickness and health till death do you part?
我愿意
You know I do.
根据当局赋予我的权力,我宣佈你们结为夫妻
By the authority vested in me, I pronounce you man and wife.
你可以吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
妳为什么爱我?
- Why do you love me -
妳为什么需要我?
- Why do you need me -
永远永远
- Always and forever -
我们在聊天室认识
- We met in a chat room -
现在我们的爱开花结果
- Now our love can fully bloom -
全球网际网路太棒了
- Sure the World Wide Web is great...
但妳让我流口水
But you, you make me "salvivate" -
对,我爱科技
- Yes, I love technology -
但不如我对妳的爱
- But not as much as you, you see...
但我还是爱科技
- But I still love technology -
永远永远
- Always and forever -
我们的爱就像一群鸽子
- Our love is like a flock of doves -
飞到天堂
- Flying up to heaven above -
永远永远
- Always and forever...
永远永远
- Always and forever -
对,我们的爱真的很棒
- Yes, our love is truly great -
永远永远
- Always and forever...
妳为什么需要我?
- Why do you need me...
妳为什么爱我?
... Why do you love me...
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我帮你们驯服了蜜月用的马
I just got done taming a wild honeymoon stallion for you guys.
黛比,妳能帮我拍张骑马的照片吗?
Hey, Deb, can you take a photo of me on the horse real quick?
没问题
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
希望你们有难忘的经验
I hope your guys's experiences are unforgettable.
注意,这是给你们的幸运物
Lookee, lookee. A little keepsake for you guys.
太幸运了
Lucky.
电影精选列表