你要下多少钱的注?
How much you want to make a bet...
赌我可以把足球丢到山的另一边?
I can throw a football over them mountains?
对,要是教练第四节派我上场
Yeah. If coach would've put me in fourth quarter...
毫无疑问我们可以拿到州冠军
we'd have been state champions, no doubt.
我十分坚信
No doubt in my mind.
你最好相信事情会变得不一样
You better believe things would have been different.
我可以成为职业球员,赚好几百万的薪水
I'd have gone pro... in a heartbeat. I'd be makin' millions of dollars and...
住在某个古老的豪♥宅♥裡
livin' in a... big ol' mansion somewhere.
跟我的灵魂伴侣泡热水澡
You know, soakin' it up in a hot tub with my soul mate.
奇普
Kip...
我知道你非常瞭解电脑
I reckon you know a lot about cyberspace.
你知道时光旅行吗?
Y- You ever come across anything like time travel?
别激动
Easy.
我已经帮自己查过了
I've already looked into it for myself.
没错
Right on.
没错
Right on.
- 今天培多罗来了吗? - 他没来,怎么了?
- Is Pedro here today? - I don't think so. Why?
我只是很好奇
Just wondering.
你能帮我把这个交给他吗?
Can you, uh, give this to him for me?
好吧
Okay.
桑玛
Hey, Summer...
妳要跟我玩吗?
You want to play me?
(培多罗)
(不)
天啊
Ow. God.
你在画什么?
What are you drawing?
狮虎
A liger.
什么是狮虎?
What's a liger?
牠是我最喜欢的动物。牠是狮子跟老虎的综合体
It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed.
因为牠的魔法能力,人们将牠配种饲养
Bred for its skills in magic.
- 你的朋友在哪裡? - 我不知道
- Where's your friend? - I don't know.
今天妳看到他了吗?
Did you see him today?
不
No.
我也没看到他
Neither did I.
- 你要搭便车吗? - 不
- Do you need a ride? - No.
今天我没搭上公车,但我叔叔会来接我
I missed the bus today, but my uncle's coming to get me.
再见
See ya.
对,我想墓园东边
Right. I... I think... just a little bit east of the cemetery...
是个不错的地点,我们应该挑那边
is a good little area right here. We should do it there.
但别到这裡,因为他们没有钱
Don't go down here, 'cause they don't have any money.
工作时间是多长?
So, how long are we talkin'about workin'?
你在说…你已经失去斗志了吗?
What are you... You're already losing your steam?
不,我只是…我约好四点要上聊天室聊天
No. I just... I have a chat room meeting at 4:00.
我一定得赶回来
I gotta be back here by then.
好吧,你可以早一点开始
- All right, you just start a little earlier. That's all. - All right.
或是之后再工作,你要聊多久?
Or else work afterwards. How long's the chat room?
天啊,或许三、四个小时吧
Geez, sometimes up to three, four hours maybe.
或许不会,我不知道
Maybe not. I don't know.
你会自己付钱吗?
You... You pay the bills for that?
你每次上网都得花钱吗?
Does that cost money every time you're on...
- 譬如每分钟都要付钱? - 对,奶奶会付电♥话♥费
- like for minutes on the phone? - Yeah. Grandma's still payin' per minute.
有时候她很气我
She gets kind of pissed at me sometimes...
- 因为我聊太久了 - 我相信她会的
- 'cause I'm on there so long. - I'll bet she does.
我得告诉你一件事,我会把你丢出窗外
I'd be throwin' you out the window.
- 布鲁诺家 - 妳好
- Bueno. - Hello?
- 你是谁? - 拿破崙炸♥药♥
- Who's this? - Napoleon Dynamite.
谁?
Who?
拿破崙炸♥药♥,我是培多罗的好朋友
- Napoleon Dynamite. I'm one of Pedro's best friends.
- 你叫拿破崙? - 对,培多罗在吗?
- Your name is Napoleon? - Yes. Is Pedro there?
不,他不在家
No, he's not here right now.
好吧,再见
Okay, bye.
水晶街,交给你了
See, Crystal Street. That's for you.
我要去亚当斯公园,那裡的人有点钱
I'm goin'to Adams Park. They got some money in Adams Park.
怎样?
What?
我们走吧,奇普,我想我们得找个有隐私的地方
Let's go, Kipper. I think we should take this someplace a little more private.
那是个好点子
That's a good idea.
请对我好一点,请继续
Please. Please. Be good to me. Please, keep going.
来吧
Dead on. Dead on.
太棒了
Yes!
在我们开始新计划前,我有一些顾虑
Before we get started on our new project, I have a few concerns.
首先我担心你的交通状况
First off, I'm concerned about your transportation situation.
你可以跟别人借车吗?
I mean, do you... you got a car you can borrow from someone?
那是个大问题
Well, that's the problem right now.
我现在想不出来
At the moment, nothing comes to mind.
你可以暂时借用我的厢型车,我比你还会走路
You can borrow my van for the time being. I... I do better on foot anyway.
我们也得想办法打扮一下自己,让大家能相信我们
We also need some way to make us look official, like we got all the answers.
我们何不戴金手镯?
How about some gold bracelets?
我们需要贴着照片的名牌
We need, like, some name tags with our picture on it...
而且要有护胶包着的
all laminated and whatnot.
- 我们得看起来很称头 - 没错
- I mean, we gotta look legit, man. - That's true. That's true.
你知道什么地方可以拍照吗?譬如说照相馆
Say, you know of a... a place we can get our picture taken like a... a photo store?
好吧
Okay.
头再歪一点
Turn your head on more of a slant.
现在握拳
Now, make a fist...
慢慢地将它放在下巴下面
and slowly ease it up underneath your chin.
- 这看起来真的很棒 - 妳说得对
- This is looking really good. - You can say that again.
好了,别动
Okay, hold still right there.
想像自己毫无重量
Now, just imagine you're weightless.
你在海洋中♥央♥被小海马包围
You're in the middle of the ocean surrounded by tiny little sea horses.
拍得很不错,我想照片一定会很好看
That was the one. I think that's gonna come out really nice.
妳办到了吗?
Uh, you did it?
我觉得好轻鬆,谢谢妳,黛比
Wow. Wow, that felt really relaxed. Thanks, Deb.
轮到你了,奇普
You're up, Kip.
有适合我穿的背心吗?
Is there some kind of vest that I can wear?
- 你跑到哪裡去了? - 我生病了
- Where have you been? - I got sick.
桑玛跟你联络了吗?
Has Summer said anything to you yet?
还没有
No, not yet.
- 她拒绝了 - 真的吗?
- Well, she said no. - She did?
- 另一个女孩呢? - 什么另一个女孩?
- Well, what about that other girl? - What other girl?
把东西掉在你家走廊的女孩
The one that left all that crap on your porch.
- 你是说黛比? - 对,就是她
- You mean Deb? - Yes, her.
- 她怎么了? - 我也约了她
- What about her? - Well, I asked her out too.
什么?
What?
(给培多罗,黛比上)
(好的)
没有人愿意跟我出去
Well, nobody's gonna go out with me.
你有约人了吗?
Have you asked anybody yet?
还没有,但谁会答应?我根本没有专长
No, but who would? I don't even have any good skills.
你是什么意思?
I don't even have any good skills.
譬如说…
You know, like...
玩双节棍,射弓箭
nunchaku skills, bow hunting skills...
当电脑骇客的技术
computer hacking skills.
女孩子都希望男朋友有专长
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
你不是很会画动物跟战士吗?
Aren't you pretty good at drawing, like animals and warriors and stuff?
对
Yes.
或许那是我最厉害的地方
Probably the best that I know of.
画一张你想约的女孩画像
Just draw a picture of the girl you want to take out...
把它送给她当礼物
and give it to her for, like, a gift or something.
那是个好点子
That's a pretty good idea.
如果你们买♥♥24件组
Now, if you invest in the 24-piece set...
我会送你们礼物
I'm gonna throw in a little gift.
什么礼物?
So, what's the gift?
我敢说你们没有这个
I bet you folks don't have one of these.
我要那个
I want that.
那些绝对不是废塑料
You see, this ain't your run-of-the-mill "crapper-ware."
这些是纽庞特塑胶碗
These are some serious "NuPont" fiber-woven bowls.
如果我们买♥♥24件组,你会送我们迷你帆船?
So, if we purchase the 24-piece set, the mini sailboat is included?
没错
That's correct, sir.
兰斯,你似乎是个强壮的年轻人
Lance, you look like a strong young pup.
你为什么不试着把它撕开?
Why don't you see if you can give that a nice tear.
别伤到自己了
Don't hurt yourself now.
我办不到
I can't do it.
电影精选列表