Is that yours?
- 别碰它,那是瑞可叔叔的 - 它是做什么用的?
- Don't touch it. It's Uncle Rico's. - What's it for?
它是时光机器,拿破崙。他上网买♥♥的
It's a time machine, Napoleon. He bought it online.
是喔
Yeah, right.
它真的能用,拿破崙。你根本不瞭解
It works, Napoleon. You don't even know.
你们试过了吗?
Have you guys tried it yet?
不
No.
(时光机器模组)
(预期年代)
(使用前请看使用手册)
- 你准备好了吗? - 好了,等一下
- So, are you ready? - Yeah. Hold on.
我忘了放水晶
I forgot to put in the crystals.
好吧,打开它
Okay, turn it on.
关掉电…
Kill... the pow... Kill...
关掉它,奇普
Turn it off! Turn it off!
它是废物,根本没用
It's a piece of crap. It doesn't work.
我也知道
Well, I could've told you that.
我要的是12件的,不是24件的
I-I said the 12 pack, not the 24 pack.
你得自己去挑捡
You're just gonna have to mix and match.
闭嘴,全世界的人都会听见
Shut up. Say it so the whole world can hear.
把它放回去
Well, put it back.
拿破崙,你知道我们买♥♥不起零食
Napoleon, you know we can't afford the fun pack.
你以为在这个家后面有摇钱树吗?放回去
You think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back.
放回去的时候帮自己跟你哥哥拿些纸尿布
Get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it.
天啊,我告诉你,我们用得到这个
We can use a little of this. I can tell you that.
我们用得到那些
We can use those.
(全国酪农业组织)
那个的问题是加了漂白剂
The defect in that one is bleach.
没错
That's correct.
好耶
Yes!
这喝起来像是乳牛跌到了洋葱田
This tastes like the cow got into an onion patch.
- 答对了 - 太棒了
- Correct. - Yes!
它们很好喝,但有个小问题
They're pretty good except for one little problem.
那个小傢伙是五号♥乳♥头♥
That little guy right there, he has nipple number five.
好乳牛应该有四个乳♥头♥
A good dairy cow should have, like, four.
做得好
Well done.
(桑玛竞选班代表)
- 请投桑玛一票 - 请投桑玛一票
- Vote for Summer. - Vote for Summer.
- 对,请投桑玛一票 - 大家好,请投桑玛一票
Yeah. Vote for Summer.
请投桑玛一票
Hi. Vote for Summer.
妳们好,请投桑玛一票。你们要投票吗?
Hi, ladies. Vote for Summer. You guys voting?
你觉得这裡有点热吗?
Do you think it's kinda warm in here?
不
No.
我想他们应该开了暖气机
I think it's... They have the heater on or something.
我觉得很舒服
It seems pretty good to me.
你不觉头很烫吗?
You don't feel like your head is burning or... or anything?
不
No.
我要回家躺一下
I'm gonna go home and lay down.
好吧,再见
Okay. See ya.
- 请投桑玛一票 - 对,我不会投票给她
- Vote for Summer. - Yeah, right. I'm not votin' for her.
那么你要投票给谁?
Then who are you gonna vote for?
我要投票给培多罗山奇士。不然你觉得是谁呢?
I'm votin' for Pedro Sanchez. Who do you think?
唐,你能给我一颗证章吗?
Hey, Don, can I have one of those buttons?
请投桑玛一票
Hey. Vote for Summer.
请投桑玛一票
Hi. Vote for Summer.
佛罗里达那傢伙把钱还给你了吗?
So, that guy in Florida give you your money back yet?
我写电子邮件告诉他我会跟当局联络
Oh, I wrote him an e-mail, sayin' I'm gonna contact the authorities...
如果他不把钱全还给我
if I don't get a refund in full.
你难道不希望你能够拥有现在的智慧…
Don't you ever wish you could go back...
回到过去吗?
with all the knowledge you have now? Tsk.
我想是吧
I guess so.
我要告诉你一件事。你会找到你的灵魂伴侣
Well, I'll tell you somethin' right now. You'd find your soul mate.
我已经有灵魂伴侣了
I've already got a soul mate.
- 对,你说她叫什么名字? - 拉芳妲
- Oh, yeah. What's her name again? - Lafawnduh.
拉芳妲,她还好吧?
Lafawnduh. Huh. How's she doin'?
我想我需要休息一下
Well, I think I'm gonna need some time off.
她要从底特律飞过来玩几天
She's flyin' out from Detroit for a few days.
工作的事怎么办?
Well, what about work?
你还没有研究新产品吗?
Well, haven't... haven't you studied up on the new product?
对
Yes.
你很瞭解它了吗?
Well, do you know it backwards and front?
基本上是的
Basically.
你为什么不卖♥♥一点给你女朋友?
Why don't you sell some to that girlfriend of yours?
或许你去玩时还是能做点事
You might as well do somethin' while you're doin' nothin'.
因为她不需要那些东西
Because she doesn't need any. That's why.
我帮海报画了一些图
Hey. I did some drawings for the flyers.
谢谢
Thanks.
你为什么要把帽子拉起来?
Why do you got your hood on like that?
我从学校回家后觉得头很烫
Well, when I came home from school, my head started to get really hot.
我喝了些冰水但没有用
So I drank some cold water, but it didn't do nothing.
我泡了一下澡
So I laid in the bathtub for a while...
后来我发现是头髮让我觉得头很烫
but then I realized that it was my hair that was making my head so hot.
我到厨房♥把头髮剃光
So I went into my kitchen, and I shaved it all off.
我不希望被别人看见
I don't want anyone to see.
我瞭解你的意思
I know what you mean.
你有很多选择
There's just so many options.
那真的很棒,看起来像是中世纪战士
That one's good. Looks like a medieval warrior.
你说得对
You know, you're right.
那真的很棒
That's a good one.
抱歉
Sorry.
我想这很适合你,培多罗
I think this matches your season, Pedro.
谢谢
Thank you.
(请投培多罗一票)
(培多罗山奇士竞选班代表
让你梦想成真)
- 请投培多罗一票 - 请投培多罗一票
- Vote for Pedro. - Vote for Pedro.
- 请投培多罗一票 - 请投培多罗一票
- Vote for Pedro. - Vote for Pedro.
- 请投我一票 - 请投培多罗一票
- Vote for me. - Vote for Pedro.
- 请投培多罗一票 - 请投我一票
- Vote for Pedro. - Vote for me.
请投培多罗一票
Vote for Pedro.
- 请投培多罗一票 - 请投培多罗一票
- Vote for Pedro. - Vote for Pedro.
- 请投培多罗一票 - 请投培多罗一票
- Vote for Pedro. Vote for Pedro. - Vote for... Pedro.
给我五毛钱,我要买♥♥汽水
Hey, give me 50 cents so I can buy a pop.
- 我没有钱,兰迪 - 快点,我会还你的
- I don't have any, Randy. - Come on. I'll pay you back.
我没有…
I don't have...
住手
Stop.
不要,住手
Don't. Stop. Stop.
- 我会这么对你 - 不
- I'll do this to you. - Don't. Ow.
好了
Here. Here.
- 你的脖子还好吗? - 痛痛的
- How's your neck? - Stings.
那真的太糟糕了
That's too bad.
培多罗能保护你
Pedro offers you his protection.
- 把你的脚踏车借给我 - 不
- Hey, let me borrow your bike. - No.
- 快点,我可以给你玉米片 - 不
- Come on. I'll give you some chips. - No.
(投培多罗一票)
(印达葛巴士)
(拉芳妲)
先洗一下,然后用漂白剂将它吹乾
Like a wash, and then you blow-dry it with bleach.
对,那真的很酷
Yeah. It's so cool.
妳是崔莎吗?
Hey, you Trisha?
- 对 - 妳记得我吗?
- Yeah. - You remember me?
我是妳妈的朋友
I'm a friend of your mom's.
我是拿破崙的瑞可叔叔
I'm... I'm Napoleon's uncle. Uncle Rico.
- 对 - 妳能帮我一个忙吗?
- Oh. Yeah. - Hey, could you do me a favor?
妳能把这些交给妳妈
Could you give your mom a couple of these...
请她把它们拿给她的朋友们吗?
and tell 'em to hand 'em out to her friends or whoever?
好的
'Kay.
妳们如果需要的话可以打电♥话♥给我
You girls give me a call if you feel like you could use some.
祝妳们有愉快的一天
Have a nice day.
(罩杯升级,草药增大剂)
(数天内让妳的罩杯自然升级)
为什么你要朝我的车子丢东西?
Why the heck you throwin' crap at my van, Napoleon?
因为你的关係,学校裡的人都觉得我是笨蛋
Everybody at school thinks I'm a freakin' idiot 'cause of you.
你得马上把我的车子清乾淨
You're gonna clean my van... right now.
放开我,大变♥态♥
Get off of me, you "bodaggit."
不,高一点…
Higher. No, no, higher.
- 对 - 对
- Yeah! - Yeah!
电影精选列表