对,打吧
Yeah. Hit it.!
该死
Dang.
(唐璜的舞蹈秘诀)
培多罗,我不知道裘瑞兹的人是怎么做的
Look, Pedro. I don't know how they do things down in Juarez...
但在爱达荷我们很重视自尊
but here in Idaho we have a little something called pride.
你瞭解吗?
Understand?
打象徵桑玛威特利的玩偶
Smashing in the face of a piñata that resembles Summer Wheatly...
对你、我跟宝石州是一种羞辱
is a disgrace to you, me and the entire Gem State.
(飞马座的地盘)
欢迎收看唐璜的舞蹈秘诀
Welcome to D-Qwon's Dance Grooves.
你准备好成为舞王了吗?
Are you ready to get your groove on?
- 对 - 那么我们开始吧
- Yes. - All right, then. Let's get started.
你被取消资格了吗?
Are you disqualified?
不,他们逼我撕下所有海报 当做我打玩偶的处罚
No. They just made me take down the flyers as a penalty for the piñatas.
你还可以竞选班代表?
Can you still run for president?
对
Yes.
我不瞭解
I don't understand.
他说你们不能打长得像真人的玩偶
He say... you're not allowed to smash piñatas that look like real people.
但我们在墨西哥常那么做
But we do it in Mexico all the time.
你的头髮今天看起来很帅
Your hair looked great today.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
All right.
明天见,培多罗
See you tomorrow, Pedro.
- 妳是谁? - 我是拉芳妲
- Who are you? - I'm Lafawnduh.
妳在这裡做什么?
What are you doing here?
我在等奇普
I'm waiting for Kip.
奇普?
Kip?
你为什么全身是汗?
Why are you so sweaty?
我在练习
I been practicing.
- 练习什么? - 舞步
- Practicing what? - Some dance moves.
你喜欢跳舞?
You like dancing?
我的事都办完了
My chores are done.
- 妳准备好了吗?拉芳妲 - 是的,甜心
- So, you ready, Lafawnduh? - I am, honey.
抱歉,拿破崙。我们来不及吃肋排了
Sorry, Napoleon. We're just runnin' a little bit late for some prime rib.
- 叫瑞可叔叔别等我 - 拿去
- Tell Uncle Rico not to wait up for me. - Here.
你或许像那样,那是我表哥编的
You might like that. My cousin made it.
我在外面等你,宝贝
I'll be waitin'outside for you, baby.
再见,拿破崙
Bye, Napoleon.
再见
See ya.
拉芳坦是我认识最好的女孩
Lafawnduh is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
我百分之百确定她是我的灵魂伴侣
I'm a hundred percent positive that she's my soul mate.
拿破崙,我相信也有适合你的女孩
Napoleon, I'm sure there's a babe out there for you too.
闪人了
Peace out.
再见
See ya.
这是你要找的东西吗?
Is this what you were looking for?
不,我要感觉上比较柔和的
Nah, I was thinkin'of somethin' a little more... soft around the edges.
我可以挂漂亮的粉红色床单
Hmm. Well... I have a nice, soft pink sheet I could hang...
用泡沫或巨浪把你包起来?
and I could wrap you in some foam or... something billowy?
巨浪是个好点子
Yeah, billowy's good.
如果电风扇能转动那真的是太棒了
It'd be really nice if I could get the fan going.
我可以挂一些金线
I could hang some tinsel from the top.
黛柏拉,妳长得很漂亮
You know, Deborah, you have... striking features.
那么漂亮的脸蛋应该配上漂亮的身材
Such a soft face should be complimented with a soft body.
瑞可先生
Mr. Rico?
我朋友跟客人都叫我瑞可叔叔
My friends and clients, they call me "Uncle Rico."
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
别说话
Shh. Don't say another word.
拿破崙说妳会有兴趣
Napoleon told me you'd be interested.
拿破崙?
Napoleon?
别想了,准备好就打个电♥话♥给我
You stop wishin', and call me when you're ready.
- 喂 - 拿破崙吗?
- Hello? - Napoleon?
对,哪位?
Yeah. Who's this?
我是黛比,我打电♥话♥要告诉你
It's Deb and I'm calling to let you know...
我觉得你是个肤浅的朋友
I think you're a shallow friend.
妳到底在说什么?
What the heck are you even talkin' about?
别说谎,拿破崙
Don't lie, Napoleon.
瑞可叔叔很清楚地告诉我你对我的感觉
Your Uncle Rico made it very clear how you feel about me.
什么?
What?
我不需要草药增大剂才能对自己觉得满意
I don't need herbal enhancers to feel good about myself.
如果你那么担心那一点,为什么不自己试试看
And if you're so concerned about that, why don't you try eating some yourself?
好吧
Right on.
奶奶打电♥话♥叫你回家
Grandma just called and said you're supposed to go home.
她没有告诉我
She didn't tell me anything.
真可惜,她说她回来时不希望看到你在这裡
Too bad. She says she doesn't want you here when she gets back...
因为你毁了每个人的生活
because you've been ruining everybody's lives...
吃光了我们的牛排
and eatin' all our steak.
- 我哪儿都不去,拿破崙 - 滚出我家
- I'm not goin' anywhere, Napoleon. - Get off my property!
这是个自♥由♥的国家。我想去哪裡都可以
It's a free country. I can do whatever I want.
滚出我家,不然我要报♥警♥抓你
Get off my property, or I'll call the cops on you.
- 快去吧 - 或许我会的,该死
- Well, then do it. Go on. - Maybe I will. Gosh!
- 喂 - 培多罗吗?情况如何?
- Hello? - Pedro? How's it goin'?
- 很好 - 黛比刚刚打电♥话♥给我
- Good. - Deb just called me.
现在她非常恨我
She pretty much hates me by now.
- 为什么? - 因为瑞可叔叔是笨蛋
- Why? - 'Cause my Uncle Rico's an idiot!
- 你有东西能送她吗? - 不,除非她喜欢鱼
- Do you have anything to give to her? - No, not unless she likes fish.
你明天还是要演讲吗?
Are you still gonna give your speech tomorrow?
对
Yes.
你知道你要说什么吗?
Do you already know what you're gonna say?
对,但不是全部
Yes... but not all of it.
告诉他们
Just tell 'em that...
如果他们投你一票,他们最狂野的美梦会成真
their wildest dreams will come true if they vote for you.
明天见,培多罗
I'll see you tomorrow, Pedro.
天啊
Dang it!
你以为你在做什么?
What do you think you're doing?
请注意,这是来自科罗拉多州曼尼图的莎莉强森
Now, if you look right here, we have Sally Johnson from Manitou, Colorado.
你想念她的证词吗?
Would you like to read her testimonial right there?
好的
Sure. Um...
〝用过增大剂后,我的胸部变得好大〞
"After using Bust Must Plus, I have such big bosoms..."
- 我不想念了 - 没关係
- I don't feel comfortable reading this. - Oh, that's fine. That's fine.
妳跟我在一起觉得自在吗?
But do you feel comfortable with me?
你可以…
You could be...
变得…
somewhere around, uh...
这么大
here.
你给我死过来
Come here, boy!
(桑玛竞选班代表)
我没想到今天我可以来到这裡
Well, I never thought I would make it here today.
我会是很棒的班代表
I would be a great class president because...
因为我答应在餐厅增加两台新汽水贩卖♥♥机
I promise to put two new pop machines in the cafeteria, and...
我会在女生厕所
I'm also gonna get a glitter Bonnebell...
装上化妆品贩卖♥♥机
dispenser for all the girls'bathrooms.
我们会有新啦啦队制♥服♥
Oh, we're gonna get new cheerleading uniforms.
总之我觉得我会是很棒的班代表
Anyway, I think I'd be a great class president, so, uh...
明天谁要吃墨西哥菜呢?
who wants to eat "chimini-changas" next year?
我不要,选了我,你们一整年都会如沐春风
Not me. See, with me, it will be summer all year long.
投桑玛一票
Vote for Summer.
桑玛要跟快乐手语社团
And now Summer will perform her skit...
做才艺表演
with members of our very own Happy Hands Club.
接下来轮到你演讲。你的才艺表演一定要很精采
Your speech is up next. Your skit had better be pretty good.
才艺表演?
A skit?
你得在演讲后做才艺表演,培多罗
You perform a skit after your speech, Pedro.
什么?才艺表演?
What? A flippin' skit?
为什么没有人告诉我?
- Why didn't anybody tell us about this?
反正我不想当班代表
I don't want to be president anyway.
培多罗,跟着你的心走
Pedro, just listen to your heart.
我就是那么做
That's what I do.
我会告诉他们我无话可说
I'll just tell them that I have nothing to say.
大家好
Hello.
我没什么要说的,但我想它应该会很棒
I don't have much to say. But I think it would be good...
如果学校能有圣人画像
to have some holy santos brought to the high school...
来守护走廊,为我们带来好运
to guard the hallway and to bring us good luck.
艾尔圣托尼欧迪亚托查很不错
El Santo Niño de Atocha is a good one.
我的康查阿姨看过他
电影精选列表