不行
Can't.
所以…
So, uh...
你们觉得如何?
how does the "dealio" sound to you?
该死
Dang it.
- 崔莎在吗? - 抱歉,她不在
- Is Trisha here? - Oh, I'm sorry, she's not.
- 她去朋友家 - 拿破崙
- She's at a friend's house right now. - Well, hey, Napoleon.
拿破崙是我姪子
Napoleon's my nephew.
那真的是太棒了
Oh, that's nice.
妳能帮我把这个交给她吗?
Could you just give this to her for me?
- 没问题 - 谢谢
- I certainly could. - Thanks.
再见
Bye-bye.
可怜的孩子,他奶奶住院,我负责照顾他
Poor kid. I've been takin' care of him while his grandma's in the hospital.
他还会尿床
He still wets the bed and everything.
- 你是在开玩笑 - 对
- You're kidding. - Yeah.
他是个好男孩,他还是会挨打
He's a tender little guy. He still gets beat up and whatnot.
总之…
Anyway, uh...
妳还想买♥♥32件组吗?
so we still feelin' pretty good about this, uh, 32-piece set here?
瑞可叔叔在我女朋友家做什么?
- Ow! - What the crap was Uncle Rico doin' at my girlfriend's house?
拿破崙,放开我!我想你弄伤了我的脖子
Napoleon, let go of me! I think you're bruisin' my neck meat!
好吧
Fine.
你们在做什么?你们想毁了我
What the heck are you guys doin'? Tryin' to ruin my life...
让我变成一个大笨蛋吗?
and make me look like a friggin' idiot?
我跟瑞可叔叔在赚钱
I'm out makin' some sweet moola with Uncle Rico.
天啊,我想你把我的痣弄掉了
Geez, I think you ripped my mole off.
- 是吗? - 对,在流血吗?
- I did? - Yeah, is it bleeding?
有一点
A little bit.
奇普
Hey, Kip.
希望你不要那样看我,拿破崙
I wish you wouldn't look at me like that, Napoleon.
希望你能滚出我的生活,并且闭上你的嘴巴
I wish you'd get out of my life and shut up.
我要告诉你一件事
I'm gonna tell you somethin'.
当你在跟你朋友培多罗烤蛋糕时
While you're playin' patty-cake with your friend Pedro...
瑞可叔叔赚了120块
your Uncle Rico... is makin' 120 bucks.
我可以在五秒内赚那么多钱
I could make that much money in five seconds.
天啊,对,拿破崙。今天我赚了75块
Geez. Yeah, right, Napoleon. I made, like, 75 bucks today.
拿破崙,看起来你没有工作
Napoleon, it looks like you don't have a job.
你为什么不去喂蒂娜?
So why don't you get out there and feed Tina.
你为什么不去吃大便?
Why don't you go eat a "decroded" piece of crap.
(如果妳愿意跟我去参加舞会)
There's a lot more where this came from...
(我可以帮妳画更多画像)
if you go to the dance with me.
(妳诚挚的朋友拿破崙炸♥药♥上)
Yours truly, Napoleon Dynamite.
(崔莎)
妳得跟那个男孩去参加舞会
You know you're gonna go to that dance with that boy.
我希望八千隻鸡能在中午搬到牠们的新家
By noon I need them 8,000 hens moved into their new cages.
有时候牠们不愿意合作
Sometimes they don't want to cooperate.
只要摇摇牠们,牠们会安静下来
But you give 'em a good shakin', they'll settle down for ya.
- 鸡有大爪子吗? - 牠们有什么?
- Do the chickens have large talons? - Do they have what?
大爪子
Large talons.
我听不懂你在说什么
I don't understand a word you just said.
中午到这裡来找我
Okay, you meet me back here about noon, and, uh...
我们会帮你们准备好午餐
we'll have a little lunch waitin' for ya.
吃吧
Well, dig in.
在那边的猪圈
Over there, in that pigpen...
我发现一些休休尼族的箭头
I found a couple of Shoshoni arrowheads.
我找不到支票簿
Can't find my checkbook.
希望你们不介意我付你们零钱
Hope you don't mind I pay you in change.
六块钱
Six dollars.
一小时是一块钱耶
That's, like, a dollar an hour.
- 喂 - 拿破崙在吗?
- Hello? - Hi. Is Napoleon there?
他在
Yes.
- 我能跟他说话吗? - 我就是
- Can I talk to him? - You already are.
拿破崙,我是崔莎
Napoleon, this is Trisha.
我打电♥话♥告诉你,我愿意跟你参加舞会
I'm just calling to tell you that I can go to the dance with you.
我要谢谢你帮我画了那么漂亮的画
And also I wanted to thank you for the beautiful drawing you did of me.
- 它挂在我的卧室裡 - 真的吗?
- It's hanging in my bedroom. - Really?
我花了三小时才画好妳上唇的阴影
Took me, like, three hours to finish the shading on your upper lip.
或许那是我画过最棒的画
It's probably the best drawing I've ever done.
它真的很棒
Yeah, it's really... nice.
我六点去接妳参加舞会
Yeah, well, I'll probably pick you up at 6:00 for the dance.
可以吗?
- Is that okay?
- 没问题 - 好吧,再见
- That's fine. - Okay, bye.
再见
Okay, bye.
- 是谁打来的? - 崔莎
- Who was that? - Trisha.
- 她是谁? - 我要带去舞会的女伴
- Who's she? - My woman I'm takin' to the dance.
- 你帮她画了画像? - 那当然
- You draw her a picture? - Heck, yes, I did!
你要穿什么去参加舞会?
Well, what are you going to wear to the dance?
可能是丝衬衫吧
Just, like, a silk shirt or something.
- 你要穿什么? - 爸爸帮我准备好了
- What are you gonna wear? - Dad has something for me.
但或许你该去买♥♥套西装
But you should probably get a suit.
培多罗,你觉得那套如何?
Pedro, how do you feel about that one?
- 看起来不错 - 对,它看起来很酷
- It looks nice. - Yeah. It looks pretty sweet.
看起来棒呆了
It looks awesome.
那套西装…
That suit, it's...
太不可思议了
It's incredible.
我要你在一小时后当我的司机
I need you to give me a ride in an hour.
你要去哪裡?
Where to?
参加舞会
The dance.
- 你要带我客人的女儿去舞会? - 对,我们也得去接她
- You takin' my client's daughter? - Yes. We need to pick her up too.
我五分钟内要出发到波尼塔签约
Well, Uncle Rico's got a sale to finalize in Bonita in five minutes.
你能不能在签完约后送我去参加舞会?
Can't you take me and then drop me off when you're done or whatever?
我马上回来。别跑到裡面打扰我
Well, I'll be back in a minute. Don't disturb me while I'm in there.
快点,我得去接崔莎
Well, hurry up, 'cause I gotta get Trisha.
嗨
Hi.
妳的24件组送来了
I got your 24-piece set right here.
你们是培多罗能袖善舞的表兄弟吗?
So you guys are, like, Pedro's cousins with all the sweet hookups?
没错
Simón.
崔莎在吗?
Is Trisha here?
在我车道上的人是谁?
Who's that in my driveway?
他们是我的司机
That's my ride.
妳要到我的朋友培多罗边一起跳一支舞吗?
Do you wanna go over by my friend Pedro and dance really quick?
拿破崙
Napoleon.
- 你什么时候来的? - 几分钟前
- When did you get here? - Just a couple minutes ago.
你们看到崔莎了吗?
Have you guys seen Trisha anywhere?
没有
No.
或许她去上厕所了
She probably just went to the bathroom.
- 你们玩得开心吗? - 是的
- Are you guys having a killer time? - Yes.
你找不到崔莎,我让你跟黛比跳几支舞
If you can't find Trisha, I'll let you dance with Deb for a few songs.
我喜欢妳的袖子,它们好大
I like your sleeves. They're real big.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是我自己做的
I made them myself.
妳跟培多罗是认真的吗?
So you and Pedro are getting really serious now?
不
No.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
妳的写♥真♥生意最近做得如何?
How your glamour shots been going lately?
非常好
Pretty good.
我可以帮你拍张照片
I could do a personal portrait sometime...
如果你有空过来
if you wanted to come over.
好吧
Okay.
(想竞选班代表的人
请到办公室报名)
你觉得大家会投票给我吗?
Do you think people will vote for me?
当然会,我会投你一票
Heck, yes. I'd vote for you.
- 我有什么专长? - 你有很棒的脚踏车
- Like, what are my skills? - Well, you have a sweet bike...
你真的很会泡妞
and you're really good at hookin' up with chicks.
还有你是全校唯一留鬍子的人
Plus you're, like, the only guy at school who has a mustache.
没错
That's true.
如果你需要用到我的专长,我愿意为你效劳
If you need to use any of my skills, I can do whatever you want.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果我赢了,你可以当我的秘书
If I win, you can be my secretary or something.
太棒了,我也能当你的保镖
Sweet! Plus I could be your bodyguard too.
或是秘勤队长
Or, like, Secret Service captain or... whatever.
好吧
Okay.
那是你的吗?
电影精选列表