Thought I was never gonna fuckin' see you again.
我最后还给了那个胖子200美元
You know, I ended up paying some... fat fuck $200?
他给了我这个地方和另一个地方的地址
Gave me the address of this place and another place.
我开车来到这个令人讨厌的地方
I drove up to this shithole.
你真的喜欢这里吗
You really like it here?
这房♥子就像是个火柴盒
Feels like living in a matchbox.
你不觉得吗
You don't think?
所以你是在这个家伙这里打工吗
So, what, you working for this guy?
是的 这里还不错
Yeah, it's not bad.
我有一个计划可以让我们都在一起
You know, I got a plan for how we can all be together.
你知道的
You know that.
波恩和我在这里挺好的
Bone and I will be fine here.
我他妈饿极了
I'm so fuckin' hungry.
我可以让你改变想法
I can make you change your mind.
我的想法很好
My mind is great as it is.
我们应该重新开始
We should just start again.
我们犯错了 我要昨♥日♥重♥现♥
We got off on the wrong track. I'm gonna rewind this.
别了吧
No.
马上就好
One second.
我可以坐在这里吗
Mind if I sit here?
你还那么小 不能来酒吧
You look way too young to be at a bar.
孩子的父亲是谁
Who's the father?
怀孕的女人不能喝酒的
Pregnant women, they shouldn't drink like that.
-我很特别 -你很特别
- I'm special. - You're special.
-我就喜欢你这一点 -你不了解我
- That's what I always liked about you. - You don't know me.
你怎么知道我怀孕了
How do you know that I'm pregnant?
我能闻出来
I can smell it.
我会把他当做像我亲生儿子一样抚养他
I'll raise that baby like it's my own.
我会找一份好工作 我会
I'm gonna get a nice job. I'm gonna...
我会成为一名
I'm gonna be a...
一名医生
Gonna be a doctor.
你喜欢吗
Yeah. You like that?
我会成为一名外科医生 我会专攻
I'm gonna be a surgeon. I'm gonna specialize in...
外科手术
...surgery.
现在是哪个埃文在说话呢
And which Evan is talking now?
我是 我是来自未来的埃文
Oh, this is Evan... this is Evan from the future.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
♪ 我宁愿去瞎逛 ♪
♪ I'd rather go blind playing ♪
你知道这首歌♥
You know this song?
我超爱这首歌♥ 宝贝 来和我跳舞
I love this song. Baby, come dance with me.
来和我跳舞
Come dance with me.
不要逼我和他跳舞 不要逼我
Don't make me dance with him. Don't make me do it.
来吧
Come on.
来和我跳舞
Come dance with me!
来和我跳舞 宝贝
Come dance with me, baby!
♪ 我宁愿成为一个盲人 宝贝 ♪
♪ I would rather be a blind girl baby ♪
♪ 也不愿看到你离开 ♪
♪ Than to see you walk away ♪
♪ 离开我 宝贝 ♪
♪ Walk away from me baby ♪
♪ 哦 是的 ♪
♪ Oh yeah ♪
♪ 因为我非常爱你 ♪
♪ 'Cause you see I love you so much ♪
♪ 我不想看到你离开我 宝贝 ♪
♪ I don't wanna watch you leave me baby ♪
♪ 还有就是 ♪
♪ And another thing is ♪
♪ 我不想成为自♥由♥之身 不宝贝 ♪
♪ I just don't wanna be free No baby ♪
♪ 啊 不 ♪
♪ Ah no ♪
♪ 现在听着 ♪
♪ Now listen ♪
♪ 我只是坐在这里想念 ♪
♪ I was just I was just sittin' here thinking yeah ♪
♪ 你甜蜜的亲吻 ♪
♪ About your sweet kiss ♪
♪ 哇 ♪
♪ Whoa ♪
♪ 还有你温暖的拥抱 宝贝 ♪
♪ And your warm embrace baby
♪ 哦 是的 ♪
♪ Oh yeah ♪
♪ 玻璃中的倒影 ♪
♪ When the reflection in the glass ♪
♪ 我放在我的嘴唇边 宝贝 ♪
♪ That I held to my lips baby ♪
现在怎么办
So what now?
你会回到那个家伙身边吗
You just gonna go back to that guy?
这个地方真不错
This place is nice.
这个已经被卖♥♥了
Okay, so this one's already been sold.
-我明天就会交付 -好的
- I'm gonna deliver it tomorrow. - Okay.
-你可以在这里整一栋房♥子 -好的
- You can put a proper house here. - Oh, okay.
多收点租金 我接好了
Make some more rent. But I did hook up the, uh...
水管和电力系统 你可以
the water and electric systems, so you can, uh...
罗伯特 罗伯特 这是谁
Robert! Robert. Who's this? Oh.
-好的 -跟我来
- Ah, okay. - Come with me.
-操 -让我来解释
- Fuck. - Uh... lemme explain.
她是外地来的表妹 她
She's a cousin from out of town, she...
需要一个地方住几晚
just needed a place to crash for a couple of nights.
罗伯特 我对这件事很不高兴 了解
Robert, I'm not happy about this, okay?
我得走了 我们后面再谈这事
I gotta go. We'll talk about this later.
这太糟糕了 我本想
This is so... fucked up! I'm trying
让那家伙让我们留在这里
to get that guy to keep us here,
现在他认为我在收额外的租金
and now he thinks I'm charging extra rent.
我要是在这里再看到那个家伙
I see that guy around here again,
我会把他的头打碎 明白吗
I'm gonna crack his fucking skull. Is that clear?
你想住在其他地方是你的自♥由♥
You're free to live anywhere else.
我想和你住在我们自己的地方
Yeah, I wanna live with you... in a place of our own.
埃文 那不太现实
Evan, that's not realistic.
那不现实吗
Is that not realistic?
在那边
Back there?
是啊 但那不是我们的
Yeah, but it's not ours.
宝贝 没有你和波恩我没办法做这事
Baby, I can't do this without you and Bone.
知道吗 这是我们的机遇
Okay? This is our opportunity.
我们必须赶快行动 你得去拿钥匙
We gotta fuckin' move fast. You gotta go and get the keys.
我会去餐厅等你
I'll go to the diner and I will wait,
我会在停车场和你见面
and I will meet you in the parking lot.
好吧 我跟着你 保证一切都没问题
I fuckin' follow, I make sure everything's alright. Okay?
我们开着房♥车 我们带上波恩
We get the house. We get Bone.
就这么简单 好吗
It's that fucking simple. Okay?
我们之前偷过鸟 这次只是
We did it with the birds, we're just
换成了房♥车
gonna do it with the fuckin' house.
宝贝 这个家伙有10间房♥车 对吧
Baby, this guy's got 10 fucking houses, right?!
他是不会在乎的 宝贝 但我们在乎
He's not gonna fuckin' miss it! Baby, it's people like us!
我和你 我们什么也没有
It's me and you! We have nothing!
你以为这个家伙在乎你
Think this guy gives a shit about you?!
他只是想上你
He just wants to fuck you!
你没看出来 你♥他♥妈♥没看
You don't see that?! You don't fucking see...
该死 你♥他♥妈♥的真的不明白吗
Fuck, not fucking see that?!
你♥他♥妈♥脑子秀逗了吧
What the fuck is the matter with you?
-我们躲到哪儿 -你♥他♥妈♥的要问几遍
- Well, to go where? - How many fuckin' times?
都说了计划是 我们搞托尼的房♥车
It's the plan! We'll go to fuckin' Tony's!
-怎么搞 -用老办法
- How? - We'll do like we always fucking do!
我们晚上把车开走
Okay? We'll drive nights!
我们去那个该死的餐馆换车牌
We'll go to that fucking diner and we'll change the plates.
我们走小路
We drive the service roads.
他妈的三天就能到 宝贝儿 三天
We'll be there in three fucking days, baby! Three fu...
埃文啊 埃文 这太他妈的疯狂了
Evan, Evan, that is fucking insane!
想想波恩会多高兴
Imagine Bone's face!
-你太疯了 -他妈的 我才没疯
- You are insane! - How am I fucking insane?!
宝贝儿 我他妈的只会干这个 行吗
Baby, it's all I fucking got. It's all I fucking got. Okay?
反正我爱你 其他的都无所谓了
I love you! It doesn't have to fucking make sense.
我会帮你一起干
I'll help you do it.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
罗伯 对不起
I'm sorry, Rob.
问题还不算太大
It's... it's gonna be okay.
你确定你要睡在这儿吗
You sure you wanna sleep in here?
大家快起来啊
Alright, everybody, get up!
我去
Shit!
快
Come on!
-把电停掉 -波恩
- Cut the power! -Bone!
罗伯在哪儿
Where's Rob?
我打他电♥话♥了 他没接
I called his phone, he's not answering!
离远点儿 危险
Step away from it! Careful!
波恩 喂 波恩