And maybe... maybe a bit here.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不是这样
No, no, no. Not like this.
不是这样
Not like this.
我明天带你去工作
I'm putting you to work tomorrow.
这里
There's, uh...
这里有个沙发
there's a couch in there.
-杰夫 -我来了
- Jeff! - I'm coming, man!
-杰夫 -别急
- Jeff! - Man, chill out!
把这些穿上 10分钟后外面找我
Put those on. Meet me outside in 10 minutes.
只有10分钟 不然你就没工作了
Ten minutes, or you're out of a job.
这些老房♥子的问题就是不能动
The problem with these... older houses, they can't be moved.
这周边的房♥子都这样
That's the case with a few of the houses around here.
好了 现在我不知道是谁造了这个玩意
Okay. Now, I don't know who manufactured this one, but...
但是这就是堆破烂 给我另一个
...it's a piece of shit. Here, give me another one.
不要让它松弛下垂 知道吗
Try not to let it sag, okay?
塑料膜
Plastic.
站到梯子上
Ladder.
找到长的那一边
You gotta find the long end.
从边角处开始
You start in the corner.
好了吗
Alright?
-然后 -好了
- After... - Yeah.
把它们都钉起来
...staple all that up.
-好的 -明白了吗
- Okay. - Do you see that?
我得去见一下客户了
Okay, look. I gotta go meet with a client.
好的
Okay.
我等下还会过来查岗 知道吗
I'll check with you later, okay?
好的
Yeah.
挑一些墙纸
Pick some wallpaper.
你听说过有人在他们公♥寓♥的儿童水池里
You hear about people giving birth in their apartment?
偷偷生孩子吗
And they just do it in a kiddie pool in the dark.
你不觉得这样很奇怪吗
Isn't that freaky?
你在哪里生的波恩
Where'd you have Bone?
你怎么知道他是我的儿子
How do you know he's mine?
瞎猜的
Wild guess.
在公路上的一辆卡车的车斗内
In the back of a truck on a highway.
当时我还以为我就要挂了
Thought I was gonna die.
要哪一个
Which one?
这个怎么样 夜里可以发光
This one? It glows in the dark.
好 走吧
Good. Let's go.
杰夫说我可以随时去他家
Jeff said that I can go to his place whenever I want.
如果你决定离开这里的话 那么
So if you decide to leave, then...
你们俩发展到什么地步了
What, d'you guys, like...
有没有干什么不可描述的事啊
D'you make out or something?
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
谁说过要离开了
Who said anything about leaving?
来帮我脱下鞋子
Come here, help me undo my shoes?
这样不行
That doesn't work!
-有打火机吗 -给
- Got your lighter? - Here you go.
感觉如何
What's that taste like?
嘿 很高兴见到你们
Hey. Nice to see you guys.
也很高兴见到你们
Yeah, you too.
别摔着他
Don't drop him.
我可以搞定这家伙
So I can... I can... take care of this guy...
我会"全心全意"地找他麻烦的
and then I'm gonna get a heart, put a five-star on his back!
等等 我来掷骰子
Wait! Uh, let me roll!
如果你累的话可以让我来开
I can drive if you're tired.
我很好 这个你不会开
I'm good. You can't drive this.
以前我开过卡车
I've driven trucks before.
开这个卡车比开飞机更难
This is more like flying a plane than driving a truck, okay?
-我说真的 -知道了
- I'm telling you. - Okay.
很高兴再次见到你
Hey! Good to see you again!
阿丽 看看这里
Ali, here... mini tour.
快完工了 很不错
It's all getting set up. That's nice
这是壁橱空间
closet space.
后面那里是主卧室
That's the master bedroom at the back there.
这是孩子的房♥间
Kids' bedroom.
来看看这个
Take a look at that.
我让他们在这里开两个窗
I had them put... those two in,
晚上可以躺在这里看星星
so when you're laying down at night... you see the stars.
很酷是不是
Cool, no?
我和布鲁诺一起工作两年了
I, uh... I-I've worked with, uh... Bruno for two years.
他呢
Y'know, he, uh...
他在实习时 我就给他介绍了这个工作
he was on probation. I got him a job at the factory
现在他拥有稳定的收入
and now he's got a... steady paycheck.
他有两个孩子 但一切都还算不错
He's got two kids, y'know, but everything's sorted.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me all of this?
给波恩找个人照顾
Y'know... make sure that, uh, Bone's taken care of.
这房♥子是罗伯弄得吗
Rob did this?
我们也可以拥有这样的房♥子
We could get a house like this one.
你认为怎么样
What do you think?
-好的 谢谢 -谢谢
- Okay. Thank you. - Yeah, thanks!
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
坐好了 伙计们 要开车了
Sit down, guys! I'm gonna start!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
尝试着只用一笔
You have to draw a whole house,
来画出一整个房♥子
but you can't take the pencil off the page.
我看到罗伯这么做
I saw Rob doing it.
-你太垃圾了 -你来试试
- Well, you suck. - You try doing it.
这太难了
It's so hard!
-这些 只是 -我也要
- These! Just... - Eeee! I want some!
我也要
I want some! I want some!
为什么不
Why don't...?
我只是来检查一下恒温器
I was just gonna check the thermostat.
今晚会变冷
It's gonna get cold tonight.
波恩 来帮一下我
Bone, help me with this.
插上插头 不错 按下那个按钮
Find a place to plug it in. Okay, press that button.
这玩意有点弱智
That's retarded.
人们喜欢这东西
People love these!
当你今晚冷得你小屁屁难受的时候
So when you're cold tonight, freezing your little ass off...
-它太差劲了 -没关系
- It's just so lame. - Okay, that's fine.
我等下把它带回去
I'll just... I'll take it home.
不用了 不用这么麻烦
Nah, don't bother.
等一下 等一下 现在开战了
Hang on, hang on. We're on now. Ah-yah!
飞到天花板 又从天花板上弹下来
The ceiling! Off the ceiling!
嘣 嘣 我又回来了
Boom! Boom! I'm back!
你看到波恩了吗
Hey. You seen Bone anywhere?
没有 我当时与客户在一起
No, I was with a client.
你开始贴墙纸了吗
You start putting up that wallpaper?
-开始了 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
我还有很多的工作让你做
I might have some more work for you.
你还好吧
You okay?
弄完客厅时告诉我一声
Let me know when you're finished in the living room.
丢给他
Throw it at him!
快点 别怂 抓住它
Come on, don't be a pussy. Grab it!
笨蛋 别摔着他
Stupid, man. Don't drop him!
我刚看到埃文的卡车
Hey. I saw Evan's truck
我想他就在这
and I think he's here.
如果你看到他 你就跑过来找我
And if you see him, you need to run, you come find me.
不要让他看到你
You don't let him see you,
不要跟他说话 知道吗
you don't talk to him, okay?
如果有人问起 就说我们离开了
And if anybody asks, we're not here anymore.
-好的 -过来一下
- Yeah. - Can you come here?
-你喜欢这里吗 -喜欢
- Do you like it here? - Yeah
那你就照我说的做 听话 好吗
So can you do as I say and listen to me?
我会一直撞
I'm gonna keep going...
直到我的头或是这该死的窗户破掉
until either I break, or your fucking window breaks!
你为什么没回来
Why didn't you come back?
你为什么离开我
Why'd you leave me?
我都快疯了
I went out of my fucking mind.
以为再也见不到你了